Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki (62099 Views)

Who Runs Faster When It Is About To Rain? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by franchasng: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Egungun be careful na express you de go oh.

I don tell am
E don happen
I don tell am
E don happen

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.

I know you, and the woman and I'll tell your mother
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by penplus: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
advanceDNA:

Life doesn’t work that way...

because he want to sleep with someone’s wife doesn’t mean the woman will sleep with him...
Even if she does, it doesn’t automatically mean his own wife too will be wayward looking for adultery to commit.....

We all have our personal decisions to make and it has nothing to do with someone else’s past decision..

My brother....the decision he will make to sleep with another man's wife will not only affect the woman but also, the woman's husband and even the kids...it will be a chain reaction...what goes around comes around...what ever a man sows...so shall he reap....no be me talk am...e dey Bible
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dig your grave before encroaching so that when you die in one way or the other because of that your people will not find it hard to bury you......

Single girls no dey for naija again that's what
u mean.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Xfemt(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.
education and age doesn’t mean one has brain but the ability to think properly determines that

You re in your mid 20’s, I thought as much

And how did this rubbish made fp

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Jman06(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
cococandy:
Stylishly looking for money
See the problem with you ladies?? Though I don't support dating married ladies, but I know for sure that some guys are genuinely interested in being with married ladies. It is a sexual fantasy for some guys.

My advice to op is to kill that yeye fantasy in his head to avoid incurring the wrath of the gods.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MiaBeer(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Is that married woman the only woman you see when you open your eyes in Lekki? Don't end up getting killed or roasted like corn one day. There are men out there who don't play with their wives and that woman's husband may be one them. See caution and apply caution kid!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Uglygurl(f): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Boy,you need deliverance as a married woman with 3 kids drives you nut to the extent of masturbating. You need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Okino1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

you mind sha

When you know she's married and you're having crushing on her wo thunder weh go strike u is around the corner stupid
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by galaxy2020(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
You need to check into a rehab....
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

see your life undecided

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by jyz200(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
I wish I could slap you from here
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ukahrawah: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jesus saves. You need Jesus to deliver you otherwise, dying in your present state is same as committing suicide.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by LyfeJennings(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
goodheart01:

It's a lie he will go to jail. Murder is murder. But what the OP is doing is wrong

E go shock U
Hmmmmm
Na only public outcry he go chop
Guy, people get killed on daily basis without ANYTHING HAPPENING INSIDE THIS SAME LAGOS SO ALAYE, NO ENCOURAGE THE GUY
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Juanmike(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Surugede is the dance of the spirit.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Bamz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fishandchips:
Fake post, how would a graduate from lead city University not know how to spell the name of the university? Lies

Exactly, and I wonder how his academic information is relevant to the story.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

angry angry angry
Face your life and your young budding career and stop chasing after other people's wives or else violent death or grave harm will soon come knocking at your door.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by geezynoni: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You def dd not attend lead city..how tf would u spell lead as leed.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by biggie73(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
According to Jesus, when you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed adultery. You have committed millions of negative stuff in just another man's wife. Remember, Karma is a bitch. Someone is gonna do your wife like that- you know right.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ashawopikin(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

u wan chop wetin pass u, are u okay?

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by udemzyudex(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
No be juju be this?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by RichDadTwo: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
VIEWER DISCRETION

Man's penis sliced for sleeping with another man's wife.

Keep off another man's wife whether the marriage is cold or she is depressed in that marriage or she is seducing you or she is beautiful.

Women are the same. The fantasy they give you is the same. The headache they give you is analogous.

Respect yourself and your fellow man's domain. Otherwise, you will be killed and we shall use you as a lesson to the rest in men's classes.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MrFly(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
its normal to crush but i'll advice dnt go after her unless u've prepared ur grave and casket. My advice though
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Aduroja123(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is witch craft really.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Eriokanmi: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I guess your ancestors are calling . Please don't answer them young man
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by einsteine(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mumu get milf fetish say na love
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by baralatie(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
NobleSeed:
many are mad but few are roaming..
Just imagine the kind of thoughts devil dey inspire for people mind, person wife .
I was shocked and disgusted
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ashawopikin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
Abi u are in love with her money?? Also u need deliverance cos u are mad
I think he's just lusting after her because of her hips, like he said, he masturbates just thinking about her, me as I like woman reach I can never lust after married women, na wetin go kill OP dey hungry am

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MNDY(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga ezugegere. Let's talk like man to man..

Do you know some married woman are seriously in need of sex?

Am not saying the op is right.. But

Do you know if not for the sake of karma or the other punishment later in life ,... Married sex stave woman are the best to Bleep ? shocked ..

Nothing is as sweet as seeing a big black hairly pussy.. Inside is pink shocked lying acrobatically on your bed... Supported by pillow shocked

You will not even have time to think twice before you dive in ...

Married mature pussy is the best, but i fear karma ...

Note: am not supporting the op o

For me and people like me, the thought that human(s) (i.e. children) have been forced and pushed out from that place turns me off. Even though I know that it is claimed that the place closes back.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by chaloskyx: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU. YOU ARE A FOOL FOR THINKING OF RUINING SOMEONE ELSES MARRIAGE JUST TO SATISFY YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES. ITS THE SAME WAY MULTIPLE MEN WOULD SATISFY YOUR WIFES DESIRES WHEN YOU GET MARRRIED SO CARRY ON WITH YOUR MISSION IT WOULD END IN TEARS
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by nesgeeek(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
penplus:
I will say go for it...
But in doing that you have also signed an unwritten agreement with the devil....your own wife will be ravaged by a younger guy in the future. You cannot accept the devil's gift without paying the price.
absolutely true!
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.