Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) (8139 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gina should think of something fast please. ...Breathtaking and also full of suspense.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
This action is thrilling please more Adespades
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
" Is there a way in from the roof ? " she asked in a quiet voice.

Kevin hesitated. He wanted to say no, but he had a feeling no might not be the answer. Then he remembered. He had forgotten to cover the hole Hell Razor had created on the rooftop the night he had killed Debbie.

" Kevin ! " she said sharply. " is there? "

" Yes! Yes ! " he answered frantically. " There's a hole on the roof. "

" Shit ! " she growled. " I can't go upstairs. That bastard is already inside. I'm sure of it. You should have covered that damn hole."

" is it Razor ? " he asked.

" I'm not sure. " she answered. " but it might be him."

Kevin went cold. His mouth felt so dry. He heard a door upstairs squeaked a little. He had a feeling it was his bedroom door, but he was not sure. They both listened to the heavy footfalls of a man coming down the stairs. It was as if the intruder wanted them to know he was in the house. If the man intended to frighten them, he had succeeded.
The heavy footsteps came down the stairs and stopped outside the lounge door. Then there was silence. Kevin's face was wet with sweats. He turned to look at where Gina stood, and his mouth gaped open. She was not in the living room.
He was still wondering how she could have slipped away without him knowing when he saw her dart out of the kitchen, a big knife in her hand. The light of the overhead lamp fell on the knife, and the blade glittered. Then she did something which he would never have expected her to do, something that made cold sweats roll of his body.

" Hey! Stinker ! " she bawled. " We know you're in the house. Don't play any funny game, or you'll get it! "

There was a long, unbearable silence you could lean on, then they heard a hard barking laugh and a voice from the doorway. A hard voice that chilled Kevin's. Body.

" You better don't try anything stupid. I've got a gun right here. It's as big as a cannon. I'm very good with it. Don't think I won't hesitate to fix you."

Kevin swallowed hard. He watched with shock as Gina shoved the knife into her waistband. The sweater she wore flattened the knife to her belly. She moved towards him, where he stood transfixed, grabbed his hand, and propelled him to the sofa. He sat down heavily. A whisky glass was shoved into his hand.

" Come on, pull yourself together," She gritted out." Don't let him see you this way."

Kevin nodded numbly. He gulped down the whisky, shuddered as it stiffened his nerves, and made water come into his eyes.
Just then, Snitch came into the room. His mouth was fixed in a little smile, and the gun in his hand looked big and black. Kevin, his face white as clay, stared at the dirty, short, and powerfully built man who walked into the room. Gina was sitting in an armchair, a cigarette burning anxiously in her hand. Her face was calm and expressionless.

" Thinking who I am, right? " Snitch said watching, Kevin's face closely. " You're right! I'm not Razor. He told me he's been troubling you for some time now. No wonder you look so goddamned spooky. "

" If you're not him, then what do you want? " Gina asked as she drew smoke into her lungs. She was looking at Snitch the way you look at a dead rat in your closet.

Snitch turned to her, his eyes glittering, a smirk on his face.

" You must be Joan of Arc," he said sarcastically. " I'm here to fix you. Both of you."

Gina smiled coldly at him.

" If you want to shoot, then shoot. " she paused and went on, " And if you want money, Kevin's got a whale of it. Ain't that right ? " she asked, looking at Kevin now.

" Yeah! Lots of it," Kevin said through locked teeth.

A greedy glint jumped into Snitch's eyes.

" How much are we talking about here ? " he asked, watching their faces closely.

" A lot ! " she answered casually. " Name your figure."

The word figure began to run around Snitch's greedy skull. Since he was not paid for the operation, he thought, then making money out of it was not really a bad idea. He moved towards Gina and shoved the gun into her ribs.

" Hey! Up on your feet ! " he snarled. " Seems you're the boss chick around here. That wimp looks like your call boy," he said, gesturing at Kevin.

Kevin's face twisted with anger, but he did not say anything. Gina got to her feet, her face cold and hard. Kevin was staring at her. He could tell she was playing a sort of game, and she wanted him to play along. Snitch, too was watching her closely. There was something about her plain, expressionless face that warned him she was really dangerous. She turned to Kevin.

" You've got a safe, right ? " she asked, looking at him.

Kevin nodded.

" How much is in it ? " she asked.

Kevin hesitated. Seeing his hesitation, Snitch bawled at him.

" Answer her, you gutless insect! how much is in there? "

" I can't really say, thousands of dollars and some few pounds, maybe," he said, his voice trembling.

" It's got a code, right ? " she asked.

Kevin swallowed hard and nodded.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by kalemy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice update man. Keep it coming.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2022
" Give me the code," she said.

" No, Gina ! " he said, leaning forward, his fists clenched. " He will take the money and waste us."

Gina pretended to look surprised. She glanced at Snitch.

" Is that true ? " she asked.

Snitch shrugged indifferently.

" That's the way it's gonna be, sweetie pie. I fix, I scram. That's what I do."

She looked at Kevin.

" Tell me the code to the safe. He's an honorable man. He won't kill us. He's only after the money. "

Snitch sniggered.

" You seemed to know what I can do and what I can't. I've we met before ? " he jeered at her.

Gina gave him a cold smile.

" I don't think so. " She paused and went. " In that safe upstairs, there's a lot of money. I mean lots of it. If you grab the money and blow, you still got the chance to enjoy the money. But if you kill us and grab the money. You won't be able to enjoy that money. The cops will breathe down on your neck and hunt you for the rest of your life. Think about it."

Snitch thought about it. He gnawed at his lower lips, his eyes thoughtful.

" Maybe you're right," he said finally. " But Razor told me to fix you, and I can't just crawl back to him without doing nothing."

" Razor sent you ? " she said casually.

Snitch made an impatient movement.

" Forget Razor already. How about that dough we talk about? "

Gina nodded.

" You're right. Razor is not the problem here. But I think you should think of yourself first. This kind of chance comes once in a lifetime. Don't blow it away."

" Alright! " Snitch said evenly. " I get the dough and scram. Tell Mr Carter to give up the code."

Gina turned to Kevin. She winked at him so quickly that Snitch, whose heart was beating fast as he thought of the money that was to come to him, did not even see her.

" Kevin! The code ! " she said.

Kevin licked his lips then he began to mumbled out a series of numbers. Snitch, whose brain was already cramming the digits, lowered his gun. That was the moment Gina had been waiting for. With the speed of a striking snake, she hit Snitch on the side of his face, putting a lot of steam into that punch. For a woman, she could hit pretty badly. Caught off guard, Snitch fell on both hands and knees. The gun, black and gleaming, lay beside him. Kevin leaped forward to grab the gun.
Mad with rage, Snitch staggered up, but Gina was waiting for this. She gave him another solid punch on his face. He cannoned into the wall, but he used the momentum to bounce back and hit Gina powerfully on her face. She wasn't built for a solid punch like that. She yelled as she went down and sprawled out on the white rug.
Blood running down his nose, Snitch moved towards her. Then he froze. Kevin was pointing a gun at him.

" You dare hit a woman, you cheapie," he snarled. " Hands in the air! "

Snitch flung up his short hands.

" You can't shoot me ! " he said thickly. " The trigger is jammed. Check it, fool! "

Kevin took his eyes away from Snitch to look at the gun. In that single instance, Snitch made his move. He leaped forward, raised his sinew elbow, and gave Kevin a crushing blow on the side of his face. Kevin flung wildly into the sofa. He thought a horse had kicked him. He sat limply on the couch, totally stunned, myriads of technicolor flashing before his eyes.
Snitch's lips pulled off his nicotine teeth in a vicious snarl. The gun lay by Kevin's feet. He moved towards it and bent down. As he was about to pick it up, his built-in instinct for danger sent a zing of electricity up his spine.
He jerked his head up. Gina was grinning wickedly at him. In her hand was a knife with a glittering blade. With the way she held the knife by its handle that told him she was very good with it. Snitch knew he had two choices. Pick the gun and get fixed or back away from it and still get a chance to leave. At that moment, cold fear wash over his fat body. Like a cornered animal, he rose to his feet and straightened.
They stood like that, staring at each other for a long time. Then he saw a vicious glint jumped into her eyes. This bitch will fix me, he thought. He should have picked the gun. His mouth opened to scream as she swung her hand in a lightning arc and threw the knife at him. Reflexively, he flung up his hand to protect himself. The knife flew towards him, and the blade drove forcefully into his right hand.

PLEASE READ!!! PLEASE READ!!! PLEASE READ!!!

DURING THE PREVIOUS WEEK, I DISCOVERED SOME ONE ON FACEBOOK WAS POSTING MY STORIES WITHOUT MY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE.

I REACHED OUT TO THE PERSON AND HE APOLOGIZED. MEANWHILE, I DID MORE RESEARCH AND FOUND ABOUT TWO TO THREE OTHER PAGES WERE ALSO POSTING THE STORIES JUST EXACTLY THE WAY I WAS POSTING IT ON NAIRALAND.

I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MORE PEOPLE WHO I DON'T EVEN HAVE INKLING IDEA OF WERE LIFTING THE BOOK FROM NAIRALAND AND WOULD BE POSTING THE STORIES SOMEWHERE OR DOING WHAT GOD KNOWS WITH IT.

AS I SAID WHEN I BEGAN POSTING HERE, THIS IS A PUBLISHED WORK. I WAS ONLY POSTING HERE FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF PEOPLE AND NOTHING MORE.

BUT WITH THE WHOLE SCENARIO GOING ON NOW, I'M SORRY BUT I CANT CONTINUE TO POST THE STORIES ANY LONGER.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I BIG THANK TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO COMMENT!!! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL.

TO ALL MY GHOST WRITERS, I SEE YOU GUYS. I THANK YOU ALL!!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FINISHING THE STORY, THE BOOK DOWNLOAD LINK IS BELOW.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/hell_razor_-_romance_thriller/45610
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
PLEASE READ!!! PLEASE READ!!! PLEASE READ!!!

DURING THE PREVIOUS WEEK, I DISCOVERED SOME ONE ON FACEBOOK WAS POSTING MY STORIES WITHOUT MY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE.

I REACHED OUT TO THE PERSON AND HE APOLOGIZED. MEANWHILE, I DID MORE RESEARCH AND FOUND ABOUT TWO TO THREE OTHER PAGES WERE ALSO POSTING THE STORIES JUST EXACTLY THE WAY I WAS POSTING IT ON NAIRALAND.

I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT MORE PEOPLE WHO I DON'T EVEN HAVE INKLING IDEA OF WERE LIFTING THE BOOK FROM NAIRALAND AND WOULD BE POSTING THE STORIES SOMEWHERE OR DOING WHAT GOD KNOWS WITH IT.

AS I SAID WHEN I BEGAN POSTING HERE, THIS IS A PUBLISHED WORK. I WAS ONLY POSTING HERE FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF PEOPLE AND NOTHING MORE.

BUT WITH THE WHOLE SCENARIO GOING ON NOW, I'M SORRY BUT I CANT CONTINUE TO POST THE STORIES ANY LONGER.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I BIG THANK TO ALL THOSE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO COMMENT!!! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL.

TO ALL MY GHOST WRITERS, I SEE YOU GUYS. I THANK YOU ALL!!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FINISHING THE STORY, THE BOOK DOWNLOAD LINK IS BELOW.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/hell_razor_-_romance_thriller/45610

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
How much is it?
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
ashatoda:
How much is it?

@ashatoda Hello. The price is N500. I'm really sorry about not being able to post again. You are one of the readers here who commented well on the story and also motivated me. I'm really sorry that I can't continue!.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Semako36: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jeez why do people act like fools like this?? And they will still claim ownership of the story o. Things like his should be done with the permission of the writer. I'll miss this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BFF's (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / [teachers Day Speech]™ Happy Teachers Day 2016 Simple Speech, Simple Essay / My Year Of Trouble And Sexcapades(myts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.