Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) (8322 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for this beautiful update.
God bless you.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for this update. You have a great story going. Keep it up wink
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by Landoffreedom: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
My sincere apologies for posting this in your thread. I need help with selecting 2 winners from a giveaway that I have going on here. I want unbiased and neutral voters to help me go through the plans each of these contestants (four of them) have on how they will utilize the fund. The best 2 plans will win the prize money of 50k each.

PLEASE YOUR PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

I created a thread for it here, I will appreciate all the vote I can get to select the eventual winners:

https://www.nairaland.com/6894416/should-win-50k-business-intervention#108478073

Great story by the way. It was captivating! Keep it up dude.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
daddio:
Thanks for this beautiful update.
God bless you.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
ifyken:
Thanks for this update. You have a great story going. Keep it up wink

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
" Are you nuts ? " he yelled. " you nearly nailed me! "

" You bastard," she whimpered, her eyes glittering with tears and regret. " look what you've made me do to my poor baby now."

Kevin remained on the rug. The punch to his head had sapped all his strength. He could only stare and watch the scene that was unfolding right in his eyes.
Wynter did not even know when Razor came to her side. It was only when he began to push her out of the room that she came to her senses and the gravity of what she had done occurred to her. She gave a wailing scream of terror as if she had been poked with a hot iron and tried to run, but he grabbed her arm, jerking her against him. He had imagined she would be easy to handle. He had tremendous confidence in his immense strength, but he could scarcely control her.
Despite with terror, she kicked, clawed, and bit, trying to free herself. Any kind of resistance sent Razor into a rage. As she struggled with him, he kept hitting her across her face and mouth. Her face now was a mask of blood. She was weakening. With one last feeble effort, she raised her hand, trying to rake his face with her nails, but he knocked her hands aside and hit her on the side of her jaw savagely. Her eyes rolled back, and she slumped into his arms. Kevin shook his head to clear away the dizziness. Then he tried to sit up, reaching out for Wynter, but Razor kicked his hands away.

" Stay down, bloody Casanova ! " he hissed through clenched teeth. His breath was coming in labored gasps, and he was beginning to feel hot and sweaty under the coverall he had worn.

He dragged Wynter to the living room, threw her on a settee, crossed to the room switch, and snapped the light on. After a few moment opened her eyes, Wynter began to struggle violently when a callused hand pulled her up by the hair. But the blows to her face had weakened her.
And so, Razor managed to hold on to her tightly, then he brought out a thick rope from his back pocket and used it to bind her hands. He hit her hard on the face again, and she fell to the ground, half sobbing, half pleading. Razor entered the bedroom and dragged Kevin out. He used another thick rope to bind Kevin's hand and legs and then held Kevin's chin up so that both were staring into each other's eyes.

" I want you to watch this," he said, a cold expression on his face. " This is for Angelina, don't ever forget this! " and he moved towards the living room fan switch and turned it on to the maximum level. The fan blades began to whirl vigorously.
He then moved towards Wynter and raised her up. She began to shout now, and she struggled in his arms like a rat caught in a trap.

Razor, holding Wynter in his hand, moved towards the whirling fan blades and stood under it. The air from the fan was blowing vigorously on them now. By now, Kevin knew the masked figure's intentions began to twitch and struggle on the ground, trying to see if he could untie the thick rope, but it was a futile effort.
Razor bared his teeth in a vicious snarl, bent down, folded his arms around Wynter's legs, braced himself, and jumped, lifting her body with him. The whirring blades of the fan caught her head, and it chopped it off her neck. The decapitated head flung wildly to a corner of the room. He dropped the lifeless body. The walls and the floor was sprayed with red crimson of blood. He looked at Kevin's face and grinned wickedly. He was not surprised to see that Kevin had passed out.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2021
This Razor is too ...
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2021
" Must be from the shock of seeing a rolling head," he said aloud, grinning wickedly. He looked around the room, checked his tool bag, which was still slung across his chest, and when he was satisfied that everything was in place, he moved towards the front door and stepped out of the apartment. The soft heelless boot he had worn deadened his footfalls as he walked through the passage. Suddenly he stiffened, his ears pricked. There! He could hear the sounds of scuffling feet as if someone was running up the stairs.
That was when he remembered the two detectives who had been ordered to watch Kevin. They must have guessed Kevin was in trouble in one of the apartments, and they were coming to check it out. Quickly, Razor brought out his gun and fired at the electric light bulb. The passage plunged into darkness. There, in the pitch darkness, his heart hammering wildly, he waited for the two men. Few moments later, he heard their footfalls in the passage, and he snarled to himself.

" Goddammit ! " one of the men cursed. " I can't see shit! I hate the dark, man. it gives me the creeps."

" Tommy will you shut up ? " the other one returned." You would wake the whole neighborhood if you were keeping talking that way."

" Where do you think Mr Carter is holed up? " Tommy inquired. " Jess! answer me "

" In one of these rooms, I guess. Who knows, that killer could be in any of these rooms too, maybe even in this blinding darkness. "

" I don't know, Jess, " Tommy replied in a shaky voice. " if you think that killer is here, shouldn't we call for backup."

" Backup my ass! " Jess snapped ." if that psycho is here, then I'll nail the sonofabitch! Don't worry, and I've got a torch right here."

Razor cursed under his breath and backed to the far wall on hearing the word torch as a powerful electric torch swept around the passage. As he did so, the torch beam fell on him, and he heard one of the men yelled.

" Who the hell are you? " Jess bawled. " Freeze fucker! If you move, I'll blast some holes into you."

Razor could see the outline of a hand holding a torch. Without thinking, he raised his gun and fired. The torch clattered to the ground and went off, followed by a loud scream of pain.

" Christ! I've been shot, " Jess screamed in the darkness" fix him, Tommy. Hit him dead! "

" I can't see Jess! " Tommy yammered back.

Razor grimaced and cursed under his breath. He was feeling pretty hot and sticky by now. The mask on his face was wet with sweats, and his massive back was drenched. These two men might seem like stupid bums, he thought, but if he got careless, they would nail him. Then an idea dropped into his mind. He dropped on his hands and knees, and he began to crawl forward.
From the way the way they had called each other's names, he knew the one he had shot was Jess, and the one still groping around the dark passage was Tommy. As he crawled on, he was thinking of his following escape route, and just that moment, his head touched something hard, and he froze, too shocked to move. His head had touched the calf of Tommy's leg.

" Hold it right there, killer! " Tommy shouted, alarm in his voice. " I can see your head! Throw your gun away and stand up slowly."

Razor felt the cold muzzle of a gun against his head and swore under his breath. He knew he was cornered, and for this reason, he threw his gun away and rose to his feet. But Tommy made a mistake. He had underestimated Razor. When cornered, Bill Razor will become vicious and dangerous more than even a hungry tiger. As he rose to his feet, he mentally calculated that the man holding the gun was standing right in front of him.
He straightened, braced himself, and drove his powerful shoulders into Tommy's body. Caught off guard, the gun jerked out of Tommy's hand, and he felt his back slammed hard against the wall. Razor heard the man's breath come out with a rush and grinned evilly. Then he raised a clenched fist and hit him hard on the face.
Tommy, in the dark passage, did not even see the punch coming. All he knew was that something exploded before his eyes, and he felt himself falling into a lonely vacuum of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by PraisesPblaze(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Well, with this, Kevin has been vindicated.
He's no more a suspect.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
The hunter just became the hunted
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
CHAPTER 3

Somewhere e in the far distance, a clock struck ten. The gentle musical beat-beat-beat of its chimes came to Kevin from a long way off; suddenly, the noise of heavy footsteps droned out the chiming sounds.

Kevin opened his eyes. The room came mistily into focus. He became aware of big powerful men in uniforms standing near him. They cradled automatic rifles in their hands, and there was a .45 colt on their hips. What the hell? He thought as he peered at the men, their faces hard as granite. Then he recognized Detective Tomayo face, Smith and Rogue.

" Mr Carter! You really took a long nap," Tomayo said, a sardonic expression on his face. He squatted in front of Kevin, and using big scissors, he cut the thick ropes and freed Kevin's hands and legs. Then he helped Kevin up.

Panic blanketed Kevin's mind. He couldn't think, couldn't speak. He just stood staring at Tomayo's face. The men who had surrounded him moved back from him, and all were watching him closely. Tomayo touched his shoulders.

" Mr Carter, are you alright? Do you care for anything ? "

Kevin drew in a long, whistling breath. The touch of the cold hand of the detective snapped him out of his paralysis.

" He fixed them ! " he exclaimed, glaring at Tomayo. " That bastard fixed them. Oh ! so much blood."

Tomayo grimaced.

" Mr Carter, I've seen their bodies, and for me, it's so brutal for someone to die in the way they had died."

Kevin shuddered and grimace.

" Mr Carter, could you please tell me what happened here? " Tomayo watching Kevin's face.

" I…..I need a smoke," he stuttered.

One of the men fumbled for a pack of cigarettes inside his pocket, lit one, and gave it to Kevin. He took it, nodded his thanks, drew in smoke into his lungs, and told the detective the whole story of why he had visited Wynter, what he had seen on the bed, and how the hell Razor had killed her and Ruby. Tomayo listened without interruption. He remained silent until Kevin had finished his story.

" Well, that's it, " he concluded. " I was really crazy to have come here. If I had known, especially with what I discovered about Wynter this night, I wouldn't have stepped foot here."

" Well, you stepped foot, and everything is now shambles." Tomayo said, a bite in his voice. " let me tell you what we've gotten so far while you were taking your nap. We found some ID in the bedroom. One belonged to one of the women named Wynter Heather. She's a transgendered IndecentStar. That explains the penis she had. The other woman is Ruby Summers. She's Wynter's girlfriend, and she's from Chicago. Also, two of my men who were assigned to watch you were found in the passage. One of them, officer Jess Holmes is dead. He was shot in the chest. The other, Tommy Harper, was knocked out with one of his eyes, his permanently blinded. That damn psycho must have a heavy punch. He really hit Tommy hard on the face. Well, Tommy is in the hospital now " he paused and went on. " Jess and Tommy must have heard some noise up here and came to check it out. Instead of calling for backup, they tried to be heroes and paid dearly for it. They should have called for backup. A gun was recovered in the passage. We figured it belonged to the killer. But from the evidence we gathered about him so far, I wouldn't be surprised if no prints were found on it. " he was cut off abruptly by a little commotion in the apartment as the police photographers began to feed their cameras with snapshots and the fingerprint men circled the rooms, holding their gadgets in their hands. Tomayo turned to Smith and Rogue.

" Fix the light in the passage and look around for any details we might I've missed. Then check all the rooms on this floor and if you find anything out of place, let me know."

The two men nodded and bounced out of the room. Tomayo watched them go and turned to Kevin.

" I warned you, Mr Carter, that things could get really ugly if you don't stay off women. "

" But I don't understand. I can't just remember ever hurting anyone. I just don't get it. Why is this man after me? "

" The order was for you to stay put and stay off women; why can't you do just that? " Tomayo snapped.

Kevin's face lost color.

" You better watch your words, detective. I've got people in the high places. People that could fix you up for life. "

" I think you are one hell of a selfish man," Tomayo continued, a bite in his voice. He knew he was walking on eggshells now, but somebody had to tell this rich, stupid slob the truth. " If not for the fact that I don't want to drag your name into any mess, I'd have gotten you arrested by now."

" What? " Kevin returned, lines of anger on his face.

" You heard me right, " Tomayo fired back. " You are the cause of the death of these women."

Kevin was livid now.

"As I said, watch your words. I'm not a killer. If I had known Wynter's got a little secret about herself, I wouldn't be here. I'm sorry that she and her friend her both dead. But the person that fixed them should be held responsible and not me."

Tomayo was mad with rage. At that moment, he could have hit Kevin on the face, but he controlled himself

" Mr Carter, let gets this straight," he slowly and distinctly. " Five women are dead in just three weeks. Five women! Somehow you are connected to these murders, and somehow, you could have avoided it. Because of these killings, my superiors are beginning to question my proficiency. My job is on the line here. We've tried to keep the press out of this, but with the way the bodies are piling up, they would blow the lid off, and things would really get messy for you. Think about the relations of these murdered people. At least there should be an ounce of conscience in you. If the press got a whiff, you are connected to all these messy killings, and they would chew you up like a hungry hyena. I, for once, would not like to see someone like you go down, but if you're bent on going down, then go ahead, be my guest."

Kevin stared at Tomayo for a long moment, a remorseful expression on his face. Then he drew in a lungful of smoke and blew the smoke in a thin stream to the ceiling. Knowing his words had hit home, Tomayo smiled wanly.

" Mr Carter, I swear with every breath in me, I'll nail that sonofabitch! But you've got to help me. You help me, and I help you. That's the way this will work "

Kevin drew in a long slow breath and crushed out the cigarette, a hard tightness around his mouth.

" Alright! Alright! I'll stay off, women! I'm giving you my word. I'm sick of this. This has gone too far! Too damn far! We've got to nail that bastard for good. "

Tomayo regarded his cold expression for a long moment beamed with a smile.

" Good to know, Mr Carter ! " he said, clapping Kevin's shoulders. " Let me show you something " he dipped his hand into his pockets and brought out a pile of folded papers from his pockets. He thrusts it to Kevin, who collected it, glances through it, and raised his head, a deep scowl on his face.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
" How did hell did you get hold of these? He said, a worried expression on his face.

" In my mailbox, of course, " Tomayo answered. " In his letters, he calls himself Razor. So I think our killer has got a name after all. Though Razor is not a name, we can get a good lead on. He's been sending me these letters for some time now, threatening that he will fix me If I don't stop helping you. He said in these letters this was between you and him. That you‹ve got to pay for what you did. I've tried to trace him through the courier service agency to know where the letters were coming from, but I got nothing. So I believed he usually drop these letters into my mailbox by himself. That way, I won't be able to trace him. I'm not scared he knows my house. If he comes knocking on my door, I'll take him down. When I take someone down, they stay down ! "

Kevin felt a cold sweat rolled down his handsome face.

" Whats does he wants with you? "

Tomayo shrugged indifferently.

" To stop me from helping you, that's all. He figured I pose as a big challenge to him. I guess my reputation in Miami city precedes me."

Just then, Smith charged into the room, a grimed expression on his face.

" Sir! You've got to see this."

The urgency in his eyes told Tomayo something was up. He turned to Kevin.

" Mr Carter, please stay here. I'll be back. " and he rushed out of the room with Smith. Kevin watched them go, a glint of anticipation in his eyes. To keep himself busy, he prowled around the small room, smoking cigarette after cigarette. Forty minutes later, Tomayo returned to the room. By then, Kevin was feverish with anxiousness, and his face looked tired and drawn from waiting too long. A. demure look on Tomayo's face told him something was wrong.

" Anything the matter? " Kevin asked in a quiet voice.

Tomayo heaved heavily, and he looked twenty years older.

" The couples in room " 11 " are dead," he answered.

" What? " Kevin said, bewildered. " How come? "

" Razor or whatever he calls himself used their rooms to sneak into Wynter's bedroom. " Tomayo replied. " That explains why he was able to catch you guys unaware. He placed a canister of sleeping Vapour beside the couples to wake up in case they hear any noise in their room. But he miscalculated. The vapor was too much for their breathing. It suffocated them. We called an ambulance, and it had taken the bodies away. "

" All these just to get me? " Kevin said, feeling a tightness in his chest. "

" Yes! " Tomayo answered. " It might seem unnecessary, but to Razor, it is important. It adds more to his character. He could have entered Wynter's room directly, but I think that will be too easy for him. He wants something challenging, something invigorating.

" My God! " Kevin muttered. " He's one hell of a wacko guy."

" That he is! " Tomayo answered in a grave voice. " I guess he's really sick in the head, and he's unstable. He needs help. Anyways, ballistics will run a check on the bullet recovered from Jess and Ruby bodies and see if it matches that of Jessica's. I'll bet it will match. "

Kevin was tongue-tied. The full impact of what he was capable of doing had blown right to his face. Then he remembered something.

" He told me that I took a woman from him. "

Tomayo shut him a puzzled look.

" A woman? Did he tell you anything about her?

" He only told me her name was Angelina. He said I made him kill her. It was as if he was blaming me for her death. I told him I didn't know any woman by that name, but he did not believe me."

Tomayo grimaced.

" I always know this guy was crazy. But I think we've got his motive now. The solution seems to lie on your shoulder. Do you know anyone by the name of Angelina? Have you ever dated anyone by that name ? "

Kevin shook his head.

" I've never. But here's the problem; I've dated lots of women with different names. Lots of them. How can I know if I have dated this Angelina or not ?, For all I know, this killer could have mistaken me for someone else. Who knows? Maybe I'm not the one he's out to get. "

Tomayo drew in a long, slow breath.

" Mr Carter," he said, " I see your point. As you said, Razor might be mixing you up with another person. But I don't want to count on it. Razor saying you made him killed someone he really cared about shows how unstable he is. It doesn't just make any sense. As I said, I'll nail him one way or the other. Well, I've got a plan."

Kevin narrowed his eyes.

" A plan! What plan are you talking about? "

" Mr Carter, listen attentively. All you have to do is this." Tomayo said, then he began to speak slowly and quietly.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thanks for the updates.

God bless you.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
daddio:
Thanks for the updates.

God bless you.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Kevin was flabbergasted. What Detective Tomayo had told him had stunned him totally and stiffened his nerves. At first, he had assumed the detective plan would be for him to get out of Miami so as to elude Hell Razor, or he would be taken to a safe house surrounded by heavily armed men. Rather the detective had told him a woman will be watching over him now. A woman? Kevin asked himself as he sat patiently at the end of the bar inside the Pick ' n ' Eat restaurant in South Beach. A martini was before him, a pack Marlboro cigarette on the table, an anxious expression on his face.
The detective had told him to go to the restaurant where the woman will be meeting him. Feeling the need for a smoke, he took out a cigarette, lit one, and drew in smoke into his lungs. He checked his gold Rolex watch and grimaced. She was running late. He looked around the shabby, bad-lit restaurant and shook his head. What a hole? He thought. His mind switched to the conversation he had had with the detective, and he drew in a long, slow breath. He could remember detective Tomayo's exact words.

" Since Razor is bent on fixing the women in your life, " Tomayo had said. " Then I think a woman will be the best weapon to fix him. Don't get it twisted, Mr Carter; this is not a romantic rendezvous for you to satisfy your hungry libido. This is strictly important for your safety ".

" You wouldn't kid about a thing like this ? " he had said, a zing of excitement flowing through his body. " You told me to stay off women, and now you're saying a woman will be babysitting me? "

Tomayo shook his head vehemently.

" Not babysitting you. She'll be watching you. Think of her as your guardian angel."

Kevin smiled.

" My guardian angel! That's good news, detective. I'll love that. Can we go out on dates too ? " he said, jeering lights in his eyes.

Tomayo made an impatient movement.

" Look, Mr Carter, let's not waste time on this matter. This setup might look absurd to you, but I tell you this, it's going to work. We are going to use the woman as bait. It's like luring a sheep into a wolf's lair. In this case, Razor is the sheep. Since he seems to be following you around like a fly after a cow's tail, I believe we'll nail him using a woman. You've promised to lay off women and also promised to help me find Razor, and I think this is your best shot to fulfill your promises."

" Alright! Fine! " Kevin said exasperatedly. " I get it. If you want me to be babysat by a woman, then maybe you could hook me up with Lara Croft or Nikita or one of those Playboy magazine girls. Those are real beauties."

Tomayo grinned.

" I know the perfect beautiful woman for a man like you, Mr Carter. You'll love her, that I promise you. She's going to handle you the way a monkey handles a coconut. Tomorrow morning, you will go to the Pick 'n' Eat restaurant in South Beach at exactly nine o'clock. She will meet you there."

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kevin moistened his lips with his tongue.

" How will she know I'm the one? "

" Don't worry, Mr Carter, " Tomayo had said. " Just make sure you're there at the said time. She'll meet you there."

Kevin had a sudden idea.

" Look, detective, since we know Razor follows me around, why don't you send some boys along with me. Razor might come to this restaurant. I'm meeting this woman. Your boys, we'll surround the parameters of both the inside of the restaurant and the outside too. They will be in plain clothes, and their cars will be beat up and shabby looking so as not to give themselves away. Any strange cars parked around the environs of the restaurant will be searched. Razor cannot escape this. If he comes, they will arrest him. If he tries to run, then they will give him a hell of a chase him and nail him; sounds perfect, right ? " he finished breathing heavily.

Tomayo smiled.

" Your plan sounds good, Mr Carter. But you forget two things. One, how can we identify him, someone we don't know. We don't have a good description of him. For all we know, Razor might be sitting across the restaurant in a car, looking like a damned old grandad with a dog as a friend, and we won't know. Two, this is a hushed case. We don't want to frighten the public that a manic his in our midst. And we've got to consider your personality too. That's why. We are keeping the public and press out of this as much as we can. Suppose Razor got there, one of my boys noticed something odd about him and tried to arrest him. Razor got a whiff of my boy and drove off. Then my boys start chasing him, then what happens? All the cops in the whole Miami start chasing him, and then the press gets in too, finds out you're connected to all these killings and blows the lid off this racket. No, Mr Carter, you'll have to go with my plan."

And now, as Kevin sat in the restaurant, his mind active, his heart pounding with the thought of the woman, he wishes to hell she will hurry it up before he loses his mind. Just then, an argument ensued at the doorway of the restaurant. A waitress in a white and pink uniform was arguing with a man who had refused to pay his bill. For Christ's sakes, he thought irritatedly, cursing Tomayo for picking a shabby restaurant like this for a meeting.

" Been waiting long? " A woman voice said.

Startled, Kevin jerked his head from the doorway to look at the woman standing in front of him. She was in her late twenties, tall and slim with dark hair. Her eyes were large and as blue and as hard as ice. She wasn't beautiful in the accepted Hollywood standard of beauty. Her blank face, her plucked eyebrows, her pale lipstick merely emphasized her lack of charm.
His eyes ran over her figure about how any farmer will look at a cattle he is thinking of buying. He could see the heavy swell of her breasts under the black wool sweaters she wore and also her solid, heavy hips inside the pale blue slacks. Her figure was terrific, but the face was a write-off.

" I hope you're satisfied," she said, her words laced with sarcasm " I tried to look my best for this meeting. I'm Gina, by the way. My boss sent his greetings."

Kevin stared at her for a long moment, bewildered, thinking this was a mistake of some sort. Just then, a realisation hits him.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beautiful update, thanks.

More blessings and wisdom.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
" Detective Tomayo sent you ? " he asked in a shaky voice.

" Yes," she answered in a clear, hard voice.

Kevin shook his head. This woman with her ugly face could not be the woman Tomayo was talking about, but as he stared at her, he knew the detective had played a fast one on him.

" This must be some kind of mistake," he said, unable to hide his irritation. " Couldn't he have sent someone better? "

" Well, so far, I'm the best out there, Mr Carter," she said and gave him a hard smile. " Where's my bag? I sent it to the detective's office yesterday ? "

He regarded her face and cursed under his breath.

"It's with me," he mumbled. " One of the detective's boys delivered it this morning."

"Good," she said. " Let's eat. I'm starving."

Kevin stared at her bewilderedly as she pulled out a chair and sat in it. They ordered hash browns, bacon, eggs, and coffee. While Gina was eating, Kevin was examining her curiously, his eyes stripping her. With the way she sat well in the chair, her back straight and her shoulders square, and with the no-nonsense and direct features of her face and hard set of her eyes, he could see she had been through the rigor of military training and discipline. No wonder she's got an ugly face, he thought bitterly.
He had no taste for military girls. He thought of making love to her with her plain face staring up at him, and he grimaced. What a waste, he thought, looking at her heavy bosom and thinking of her heavy hips. He eyed her as she chewed her food, oblivious of what was going on around her. Then he cleared his throat all of a sudden, and she lifted her face to look at him.

" Is something wrong with the food ? " she asked, her voice muffled by the food in her mouth.

" No ! " he answered.

She eyed him quizzically.

" Then it must be me ? " she said, lifting a well-penciled eyebrow.

" No doubt ! " he replied indignantly.

She dropped her fork, leaned back into her seat, and regarded his sweaty face for a long moment. Then she dipped her hand into her purse and brought out a pack of cigarettes. She took one out, lit it with a lighter, and drew in smoke. She did not offer Kevin the pack.

" Mr Carter ! " she said, smoke drifting out of her nostrils," are you more concerned about your life or my bitched up ugly face? "

The question hit Kevin like a blow to his groins, but he controlled himself. How could she had seen through him so quickly ? he wondered, was he so plain that she had noticed his distaste for her on his face.

" What do you mean ? " he asked.

" Don't play games. I could read you like a damn book."

2 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Omo see question. Even the devil must to shake with that question grin grin
Thanks @Adespades more please
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2021
He grinned wickedly. This is one hell of a cocky ugly bitch, he thought.

"I'm just thinking how a girl like you wind up with a guy like me," he said, wanting her to feel the disgust in his voice. " Can't you see we don't fit? I don't roll with ugly girls. Ever ! "

Gina gave him a hard smile.

" Mr Carter, you don't have to be worried about my face. This is about you. I'm here because of you. Detective Tomayo's briefed me about the case. So please, let's focus on how we're going to fix this killer, alright? , and if you're not satisfied, take it up with the detective and leave me out of it," and with that, she crushed out the cigarette, picked her fork, and continued her meal.

Kevin was dumbfounded. He clenched his fists tightly and muttered a curse under his breath. He was so angry he was afraid he would burst an artery. Look at this bitch, telling me what to do, he thought, don't worry, I will have your ass mailed back to that stupid detective as soon as possible. He pushed his chair back and got to his feet.

" Where are you going ? " she asked.

" None of your business," he snapped, moving away from the table.

" The detective told me not to let you out of my sight." " Gina yelled, watching his broad back as he made his way to the restaurant exit door.

" Bite me ! " he fired back and sauntered out into the hot sun. His eyes ran around the busy streets for a place where he could make a call. Beside the restaurant was a locked doorway over which was a blue and gold canopy. He moved towards it and stood under the canopy. Then he brought out his cell phone and dialed Detective Tomayo's number. After few seconds, he heard a click, and a voice said ;

" Detective Tomayo here; how can I help you."

" This is Kevin Carter," he seethed out, hoping the detective will feel the scorn in his voice. He was not disappointed.

" Hey! Mr Carter, what's the problem? You sound so worried, are you alright?

" Detective, how could you do this to me ? " he demanded hotly.

" Do what? What the hell did I do? "

" You are asking me that after dumping an ugly cow with me," Kevin bawled.

" What do you mean by an ugly cow? " Tomayo said incredulously. " I'm not a cowboy, and I've never owned a cow in my life."

" Quit the monkey play, detective. I'm talking about Gina Rux," Kevin snarled into the receiver.

" Oh! You've met Gina, that's good to know. So tell me do you find her to your taste ? " his voice was laced with mischief.

Kevin was livid now.

" Detective, I want you to listen attentively. I don't want this woman you are putting me up with. I don't deal with ugly women with foul words in their mouths. So get
rid of her. And please, the next woman I'm to be dealing with must be somebody I can relate with. Most importantly, somebody beautiful and not a woman with a wash-out face."

There was a long pause at the other end, then Tomayo began to speak.

" You know what, Mr Carter, allow me to jog your memory a bit. The main reason we are having this conversation is because of you. You are the cause of all this. For my plan to work, we need a woman, not just any woman, an efficient one, if I may say. Gina Rux is a good girl, and she has proven to be the best in the past in what she does. So please, Mr Carter, be a gentleman and learn how to relate with her. If you have to nurse her till she likes you, then nurse her. But don't ever think I'm going to replace her just to satisfy you. This is about fixing that damned Bill Razor. This isn't about your lust. Get a grip on yourself with Mr Carter."

Before Kevin could reply, he heard a sharp click, and the line went dead. He stood there for a long moment, his body boiling with rage, cursing himself for his bad luck. Then he shoved the cell phone into his pockets and walked back into the restaurant. Dark rage on his face, he ignored the curious glances the patrons shot his way as he walked back to the table where Gina was waiting for him. He got there and found her head down, typing excitedly on her cell phone.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2021
" Hey, don't tell me you are chatting with your peeps when you should be on the lookout for me," he said, his face showing contempt.‎

Gina looked up from her cell phone, but she did not say anything. She only stared, her face expressionless.

Kevin thinking she was scared of him, smiled to himself. Military or no military, if you handle a woman right, she'll behave, he thought.

" Where's that damned girl that served us ? " he growled, angered by the fact he will have to pay for Gina's meal.

" If you're worried about the bill," she said." don't be , I've settled it "

Kevin grinned to himself, thinking he wouldn't have to pay for her meal.

" Let's go," he said to her.

She slipped her phone into her purse and got to her feet, her face hard and expressionless. As they neared the exit, one of the waitresses rushed towards Kevin.

" Sir! I'm sorry to bother you, but you've not settled the bills," she said.

Mad with rage, Kevin turned to Gina.

" But I thought you said you've paid for our meals ? " he snarled.

She gave him a cold, hard stare. Then her lips made a movement of a stiff smile.

" Sorry, Mr Carter, it was a private joke. I just wanted to lighten you up after our rough chit-chat."

Kevin could have slapped her right at that moment, but he pulled himself together with an effort. He swore under his breath and asked for the check. The waitress told him, and he brought out a wallet stuffed with dollar bills and paid for their meals.
His body surging with anger, he took hold of Gina's wrists and dragged her outside while the little audience in the restaurant looked on, a puzzled expression on their faces. He walked her to his big, glittering Cadillac, opened the door, and told her to get in. She entered the car and leaned back into the comfortable seat. Kevin got in too, snapped on the car A.C switch, turned his face to her, and said between locked teeth.

" Look at me, woman! Look at me ! " he bawled.

Gina turned her eyes to his face, meeting his angry look with cold, defiant eyes.

" For the love of God, never you embarrass me in such a way again. I don't joke around with my reputation in this city."

Gina stared into his face for a long moment, and then she laughed with genuine amusement.

" Oh sure, Mr Carter ! " she said. " Anything you say "

Kevin, his face masked with rage, called her an obscene name. He had hoped to shock her into silence, but the leering look in her laughing eyes told him his words were wasted.

" I need to use the bathroom," she continued. " can we please zoom off already? "

He gave her a hard look, and then he started the engine shifted the gear, gave gas, and sped away.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bill Razor, seated in his convertible Porsche, his hands resting lightly on the steering wheels, a puzzled expression on his face, watched Kevin dragged a woman out of the Pick ' n' Eat restaurant, then into his car.
He had been parked under the palm trees now for the past hour. He had tailed Kevin from his penthouse to the restaurant and watched him enter it. Then after half an hour, Kevin had come out again, looking as if he could rip someone's head off. He had seen Kevin made the call under a blue and gold canopy. Then he had watched him enter the restaurant again and, a few seconds later, came out dragging a woman with him into his glittering Cadillac.
All this puzzled Razor. Why did Kevin look so mad ? he thought, who made him angry? Was it the woman? And what was Kevin doing in a shabby restaurant like this one?
He lit a cigarette, settled himself comfortably, and continued to think hard and fast. He had never seen Kevin angry with a woman before. Something was going down, he told himself.
If Kevin was angry with the woman, he thought, then his plans will just be a waste of time. He knew for his plan to work, Kevin must at least be in love with the woman he sees with him and not hate her, so that when he strikes him, Kevin would feel the pain of losing someone close to his heart But wait, it is a normal thing for a man to be angry with a woman, he told himself, but not in the case of Kevin. If Kevin's anger was caused by something else, it was preferable. But if he was angry at the woman, then something was definitely wrong.
He drew in a long, slow breath and grimaced. All these seemed like a puzzle to him. He hated puzzles. It would have been easier if he had seen the woman's face clearly and if he had known the main reason for Kevin's anger. He waited for a few moments, his mind busy with thoughts. Then after making up his mind on what to do, he flicks the butt of the cigarette out of the car window, regarded the entrance of the Pick 'n' Eat restaurant for a few moments, and stepped out of the car.
He crossed to the other side of the road, pushed open the restaurant door, and entered. His beady eyes ran over the room, taking in the patrons who were eating their meals, the platter of steaming hot foods on the glistening diner countertop, and the waitresses who circled the room, waving their hips as they cope with the rush of the hungry patrons. As he watched the scenario, Razor had a sudden idea. He turned to one of the waitresses, a sexy, red-headed girl who was about to waltz past him.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2021
He checked the name tag on her uniform.

“ Kitty right? ! I need some info about a couple who left here just now. “ Razor said to the girl. Then he went on to describe Kevin and the other women he had seen with her.

“ I remember them!” Kitty answered.

“ you do?” Razor said breathlessly.

Kitty nodded.

" Yeah! You see, I took their orders."

Hell Razor heaved heavily, relief flooding through his body.

" You're not trying to bluff me, are you ? " he asked in a low voice, trying as much as possible to control his anxiety.

. Kitty licked her lips and narrowed her eyes.

" I served them myself, alright? I can't kid about such a thing. Look, mister, if I'm going to talk, you've got to drop something," she said, giving him a sly look as she stretched out a well-manicured hand

Razor eyed the hand for a long moment, then he dipped his hands into pockets and brought out a dirty, worn-out wallet. He opened it, brought out a two-dollar bill, and offered her the money. She snapped it up faster than a lizard's snaps up a fly.

" Talk ! " he snarled.

She tucked the money into her uniform and said ;

" I watched the man as he came in and sat down on one of the chairs. From the way he sat and waited, I knew he was waiting for someone. Then after a while, a woman came in and went straight to him. Then they both talked. But it was obvious the man was not pleased to see her. Well, I took their orders, and I noticed the man was not even interested in the food. It was like he had a lot going through his mind."

" Keep talking, " Razor growled, not yet satisfied.

" The man did not touch his food. Then all of a sudden, he got up and walked out of the restaurant. I think the woman said something bad to him because there was this kind of odd expression on his face as he left the table.

Razor mentally thanked his instincts. He was right all along. Something was definitely wrong.

"Where were you when all these was going on ? " he asked.

" I was taking the orders of the other patrons," she replied. " But my eyes and ears were fixed on these two people."

" Why? " Razor asked, frowning.

" Because of the man, of course," Kitty said, a lustful expression on her young face. " The man is a hunk of flesh, and he looks very loaded. It's very rare to see men like that come here."

Razor thought about this for a moment while Kitty watched him inquisitively. There was something about him that told her he was dangerous and violent. Looking at his terribly ugly face, his massive built and wiry arms, she had the feeling if she angered him, he could twist her neck to an unnatural angle without blinking an eye.

" Tell me more, kid," he sneered. " I didn't pay you to be quiet."

Kitty turned her mind away from her thoughts and swallowed hard.

" I think this will interest you. After the man had left the woman in annoyance, she called me and said she wanted me to help her play a little game."

" What game ? " he chipped in.

Kitty smiled uneasily.

" Why are you asking all these questions. Are you a cop ? "

" Yeah," Razor retorted.

" You know, you don't look like one," she noted, her blue eyes running over the clothes he wore.

" That's the plan, kid," he growled. " So what game was she talking about? "

Kitty thought about the question for a moment. Then she said ;

" She told me all I had to do was to wait patiently for them to reach the exit door before I tell the man to pay for their meals."

" why would she ask you to do that ? " he asked, looking bemused.

" I don't know! " Kitty said. " She told me she wanted to make the man laugh, and for that, she tipped me a dollar bill, and I was hooked. A girl has to make a living, you know,' she added said shrewdly.

" Yeah! " Razor sneered, thinking of ripping her cunning head off her neck. " so what happened next? "

"Well, I did exactly as I was told. I waited patiently for them to reach the exit door before asking the man to settle the check, and he kind of freaked out.'

"Freaked out ? " he asked, lifting his left eyebrow.

'" Yeah ! freaked out ! but not at me," she hurriedly. " He got annoyed at the woman for lying that she had paid."

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Razor drew in a long, slow breath and grimace. That explains the reason why Kevin had been angry with her, he thought, thinking he had wasted money on a stupid hunch he had had. Even though he was satisfied that he now knew why Kevin had been so angry, he still had a feeling something was still missing. The puzzle was not yet completely solved. He dragged his eyes girl's face as he saw her staring at him. She must have been staring at him for so long because immediately his eyes locked with hers, she turned her eyes to the opposite wall, her cheeks turning bright.

" What is it ? " he snarled at her.

" There's one more thing," she answered, looking at him.

" Is there ? " he asked indifferently.

Kitty nodded.

" They don't match. The man and the woman don't fit together," she said.

Razor stiffened like a gun dog.

" What do you mean ? " he asked.

" Why, the man is so hot while the woman is simply a plain Jane. Though she's got the figure of an hourglass, but her face is hell no."

" You said plain Jane ? " he muttered blankly. " is her name, Jane ? "

" I mean, her face sucks, " Kitty said, looking at him strangely. " what are you ? a new learner at words?

Razor became angry. He thought the girl was playing around with him. Like a striking snake, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Kim's neck. Then he began to squeeze hard. She held his hand tightly with her two hands, trying to tear his fingers off her throat, but he had a grip like a monkey-wrench.

" I'll break your neck like a stick if you don't tell me what you mean," he seethed out, leaning close to her, his eyes bright and glittering.

Kitty's eyes were already starting off her head, and she was making gurgling sounds like an empty tap.

"you….. are …killing me," she said weakly.

" I could do worse if you don't start doing the talking," he yelled.

" Ugly....... She's ugly." She managed to say.

Razor released her neck and shoved her away violently, and then he stormed out the room. As he walked into the violent afternoon sun to his Porsche, the word ugly echoed and reechoed in his mind.

" Would you like some coffee, Mr Carter? " Gina asked, looking at him.

Kevin stared at her, his face white with shock. She had not spoken to him on their way home after his outbursts, and not even for once did she glance at him while he was driving. When they had got to his penthouse, he had grudgingly shown her around and more to his distaste; her pale, expressionless face revealed nothing to appreciate him of the whale of money he had spent on the decor. She did not even give him a nod of approval, and now, standing inside his kitchen, fixing the coffee percolator, she was asking him if he would like some coffee? What a dumb fool.

" Look, I don't want your damn coffee," he said. "I don't even want anything from you, alright? "

Gina smiled and shrugged indifferently.

"It seems, Mr Carter; you have a knack of not keeping to yourself how you feel about someone. I feel so sorry for any woman that falls in love with you."

Kevin's mouth gaped open, and his face lost color.

" What do you say ? " he said quietly, moving towards her and closing the gap between them.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by kalemy(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
The updates are too short, thanks anyway.
Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2021
He stared into her eyes, and his face darkened as he saw the teasing glint in her eyes. She remained rooted to where she stood, unflinching, meeting his angry look with a defiant one. He was perplexed. There was something about her that bothered him. At one point, she will look feeble and innocent, like that moment when she had told him the truth about not clearing the checks, and another time, she will give him that cold stare and stubborn look as if she did not give a damn what he could do to her.

" Mr Carter," She said, bringing his whirling thoughts to a stop. " If you don't have anything to say, how about you show me to my room. , I've got to hit the hay."

He drew in a long, slow breath and grimaced. Don't worry, boy, he told himself, you'll fix her damn cocky mouth, just don't worry.

" Come with me," Kevin said curtly as he moved out of the kitchen.

She followed him up the stairs and along a passage to a big, airy room done over in lemon green lacquer, with brown drapes, a big mirror, and a double-sized bed with a brown and lemon green quilted head. There was a big conditioner which hummed softly, and the room smelt of fresh lavender.

Kevin turned to her.

" Your bag is in there, and this where you'll be staying till I figure out what to do with you," he said harshly as he stepped out of the room and stood in the doorway.

Gina gave him a cold smile.

" Thank you, Mr Carter, and goodnight," she said and slammed the door shut and shot the bolt.

Kevin licked his lips and stared at the closed door with a hard look. For all he cares, he thought as he walked to his bedroom, she can lock herself in for eternity. He entered his room and flopped hard on his king-sized bed. He folded his hands behind his head, thinking fast and hard. She had been a pain in the ass, he thought, thinking of how he had nearly lost his nerves back in the restaurant. He bit his bottom lips and shook his head. He disliked her. Correct that! , he hated her for her ugliness and her goddamned guts. Who the hell did she think she is? He thought, rolling to and fro on the bed. If not for that stupid detective, I would have dropped her sorry ass. On an impulse, He sat up on the bed, groped, dug into his hip pockets, and brought out his cell phone. He dialed detective Tomayo's number, waited few seconds, then he heard a voice.

" Mr Carter, I've been expecting your call."

" Let's cut the bullshit. What do you want me to do with the girl you sent? "

Tomayo gave a hard backing laugh, and Kevin's skin crawled with irritation as he heard the laughter at the other end.

" Just go with the flow, Mr Carter. Go with the flow."

" Flow? What the hell do you mean by going with the flow? " Kevin yelled.

" Calm down, Mr Carter. I've told you the plan. Now that Gina is with you, all we have to do is to wait for Hell Razor to strike, and by then, we'll be ready for him."

" For Christ sakes, " Kevin exploded." You've hooked me with a woman that makes me sick to the core, and you expect me to be calm. "

" Mr Carter, listen to this, " Tomayo said in a hushed voice. " Gina will come in handy, trust me. When the right time comes, you will understand what I am telling you. It's just a matter of time, don't you worry."

"Handy? What do you mean handy? " He asked, nonplussed.

" Yes, handy. Good night, Mr Carter," and Tomayo ended the call.

Handy? Kevin thought as he took the phone off his ear; what does this man mean by handy? With the back of his hand, he wiped away the sweats that had beaded on his forehead. He got up from the bed, moved towards a table in which stood a bottle of Don Perignon Champagne, a bottle of Jack Daniel's, two wine glasses, and a whisky glass. He picked the bottle, slushed some drink into a glass, and toss it down his throat.
He shivered slightly as the drink stiffened his nerves. Then he lit a cigarette and drew in smoke. He brooded about what the detective had told him. He had a feeling the detective had deliberately attached Gina to him. The only problem was that he was not sure of the reason. For your sake, detective, he thought, I hope you know what you're doing. After thinking for a while, he stubbed out the cigarette in a gold ashtray, took a quick shower, crawled into his bed, and allow the power of sleep to claim him.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
But some people are stupidity personified Sha. About 5 ladies connected with you are dead and even the killer told you that he's using their death to punish you and your penis is still yearning for beautiful lady. This Kevin is typically a stupid spoilt brat. So he has no remorse for those whose lives where toyed with except that thing dangling between his legs. How I wish he's in my presence and I use beating reset his life and brain. Useless mofo. Thanks op and waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year Fam.

To all my commentors and ghost readers, thanks so much for your love and support.

Love y'all.

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by ashatoda: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year to you @Adespades. More grace and wisdom this new year

1 Like

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
It was the blare of the alarm clock on the dresser beside the bed that brought Kevin finally awake. He yawned, rubbed his eyes, and stretched out like a contended fat cat. He got up from the bed, thinking of how badly he needed a cup of coffee. He entered the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and splash some water on his face. Then he stepped out and crossed the room to his closet. He slid into a Massimo Dutti wool sweaters and struggled into Levi's jeans. Then he picked his cellphone and dialed Roxy's number. She answered immediately.

" Hi Kevin ! " she said, releasing a squeal of excitement. " I guess you wanted to know if I'm in the office; well, I'm there already. When are you coming in today? "

" I can't, Roxy " Kevin's voice went down a note. " Look, there's a lot of things going on I've got to figure out. I wouldn't want you to involve, alright? Please, you've got to manage without me for a week or two, darling."

" A week or two ? " she shrilled, making Kevin cringed.

" Yeah! , it might even take longer than that ", he replied.

" What the hell is happening to you, Kevin Carter? " She asked, concern in her voice. " I missed you."

" I know," he said bitterly. " just take care of things for me, alright, Roxy? I'll raise your pay on this. ",

"It's not about the money, and you know it," she said huskily. " I'll do anything for you."

" Yes, I know," he said. " That's why I'm leaving things to you. Make sure you and the others work together as a team, alright? Call me if there's any problem. Bye for now, Roxy," and he ended the call, threw the phone on the bed, and moved out of the room.
As he walked down the stairs, a pleasant aroma of brewing coffee hit his nose, and he stiffened. In his moment of waking up, his mind has been busy with thoughts; he had totally forgotten a woman was in the house. He paused in the lobby. To the smell of coffee was now added the sound of meat sizzling. His stomach growled in protest. He stood there for a moment contemplating on what to do.
Finally, he braced himself, pushed open the kitchen door, and then paused. Gina was standing over the big gas cooker. Her head jerked around, and they both stared at each other. There was a fresh glow to her skin now, and her hair looked silky and neat. She was wearing a dressing gown, and she had rolled up the sleeves with that extraordinary knack most women have; she somehow had made herself look presentable even when the heavy makeup she had hurriedly done to her face made her look uglier than ever. Her lips parted in a grin.

" Morning, Mr Carter," she said. " How about you help yourself to some cup of coffee. It's on the table. I hope you like steaks? You've got a well-stocked freezer. I'll be done in two minutes, Okay? "

Kevin drew in a long, slow breath. Accepting the situation, he shrugged his powerful shoulders and walked into the living room. He found the dining table well laid. The woman had found the cutlery, the salt, pepper, and mustard. Kevin realized how much he needed a woman in his life.
He walked to the big window and pushing aside the curtains, and he looked out at the Miami skyline, the cruising yacht, and the glittering waters. Just go with the flow, he said to himself, thinking about what the detective had told him the other night. He prowled around the room restlessly until Gina came in, carrying a tray. She put down two plates loaded with perfectly cooked steaks, mushrooms, vinegar potatoes, and macaroni cheese.

" Come on, Mr Carter," she said. " Food is ready."

They sat opposite each other had begun to eat. This woman could cook, Kevin thought. The steaks were excellent, and the mushroom and the potatoes perfectly done. Halfway through the silent meal, Gina paused and looked at Kevin.

" How do you like my cooking? "

Just go with the flow, Kevin told himself.

" Do you want to see how much I like your cooking ? " he said. " I'll show you. ". He cut off a piece of steak, smothered it with mustard, conveyed it to his mouth, and chewed savagely, making funny sounds as he chewed.

Watching his mouth, she nodded in response and began to eat again.

" Where did you learn how to cook ? " he asked, trying to draw her into a conversation.

She looked at him, a bemused expression on her face, then she hunched her shoulders.

" I'm a woman, Mr Carter. The last thing a woman should know how to do is cooking "

Kevin narrowed his eyes at her.

" Apart from cooking, what else can you do? "

" You'll know in due time," she said, her mouth full of food. She paused to pour coffee and shoved a cup towards Kevin.

He wolfed down the last of the steak, sipped coffee, belch gently, and leaned back into the chair, watching her face closely.

She looked up from her food.

" Are you okay? There are more steaks if you want some? "

Kevin shook his head and touched his stomach.

" I'm loaded already, thanks anyway. So tell me about yourself, Gina, what do you do? How did you get to know detective Tomayo ? "

Gina shook her head as she forked a piece of steak into her mouth. She chewed it taking her time, sipped coffee, and wiped her mouth with a white serviette.

" I know how it is," she began. " Trust me, I understand. when a man is eating a nice meal, the next thing is to start running his mouth, asking questions he shouldn't even ask. Well, the less you know about me, the better alright, Mr Carter. "

Kevin licked lips with the tip of his tongue. He felt as if she had splashed a bucket of cold water on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by AdeSpades(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
" Fine ! " he said tightly. " I won't bother you."

She stared at him for a long moment.

" What's your plan for today ? " she finally asked.

Knowing that he had no plan whatsoever and angered that he would have to spend the whole day with her, he opened his mouth without thinking.

" Well, my plan today is not your concern. Don't you think we should focus on how this thing between you and I is going to work " he said, a bite in his voice?

Gina's eyes regarded him under thick lashes.

" I think the more you get used to the idea of you and me been stuck together, the better it will be for you. Get used to it and stop moping around. You're not a kid."

Kevin glared at her, and his eyes were as hard and as cold as the pellets of ice.

" You should watch your mouth, woman. It's as big as your feet."

She sipped the coffee, then grinned at him.

" I heard you've got the hots for pretty ladies," she went on. " If I were you, I would watch where my libido takes me, and we wouldn't want another innocent woman to die all because you couldn't restrain yourself, right ? "

Kevin's face twisted with anger. He got up from the chair and pointed a thick finger at her.

" You ugly bitch! I'll fix you for this," he said hotly, his chest rising and falling.

Gina smiled wickedly at him.

" You better watch your blood pressure! With the way you boil over, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a heart attack one of these days, not that I care."

Kelvin stormed out of the room in a blinding rage of fury.

At seven o'clock on this Saturday morning, Razor got out of bed, put on the coffee percolator, and then took a shower. He shaved with an electric razor, dressed, and went to the small kitchenette and fixed himself a slice of grilled bacon, ham, and egg. He ate his meal and washed it down with coffee.
He fixed himself another coffee, carrying the cup into his shabby living room; he sat down and sipped it. Then he began to think fast and hard. Ugly ! he thought, what was Kevin doing with an ugly woman ?. He drew in a long, slow breath, picked up a packet of Marlboro cigarette, lit one, and drew in smoke. Since the day he had talked to Kitty in the Pick 'n' Eat restaurant, he had spent sleepless nights. Kevin with an ugly woman, he asked himself, as a girlfriend or what ?. His instincts for danger told him something was wrong.
He remembered that every woman he had seen Kevin was all beautiful. He had studied Kevin well enough to know he was not the kind of man to roll with the ugly ones. Kevin had tasted, and his tastes had never ran to an ugly woman, no matter how good her figure was. So what, he asked himself, was Kelvin doing with an ugly woman? His mind drifted to detective Tomayo. He had warned the detective to stay off the case of Kevin, but the man had refused. All the letters of warnings he had written to the detective had been dully ignored.
As he thought about Tomayo, he felt a slight chill run up and down his spine. He knew that the detective was helping Kevin to catch him. He had a feeling a trap had been set for him, and if he were not careful, he would walk right into it. If truly Kevin was engaged with an ugly woman, then his revenge plan was a waste of time. If only he had seen clearly the face of the woman Kevin had dragged out of the restaurant, he thought bitterly.
He crushed out the cigarette in an ashtray and considered his next move. Since he had wiped out the two men monitoring Kevin and since they had not been replaced, then it was safe to monitor Kevin's movements in broad daylight. This would allow him to confirm what Kitty had told about the woman he had seen with Kevin. If she's beautiful, then he would be killing again. Sooner than he thought. If she was ugly, then something definitely is up. He leaned back into his chair, closed his eyes, and dreamt about Angelina.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) by daddio(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks for the beautiful update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Will, My Will / How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.