Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side (6486 Views)

Igbo Man Is Proud Of His Wife Big Back Curve Shaking Like Generator:video / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by TeeGentle(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
most of them will just use it to sit down, most of them are lazy
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nostring: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I no longer fancy showing off,I think I'm getting old and matured.
the intention is for experimental purpose in this case and not to show off...oya do d needful angry
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Stallion93(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Never! No such thing. You can even go for 2 with the biggest backsides ever to exist in your street
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by jericco1(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2021
The fact remains that she'll have to use it to sort out a lot of things
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Whitemanyu: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not true, this reminds me of my cousins who came to visit from the US and I overheard them discussing about me and saying where did this small girl of yesterday got all this big a.. from,then the other replied that she must be having lots of sex and that's the only explanation to what they are seeing. The truth is they are wrong because I'm not having sex, its somehow genetic, if your mama carry,you go carry.lol
You are right, female body type and shape can only be traced to genetics (or surgery). However, the "high body count" assumption remains logical. Big booty girls get an unusually high male attention these days. So, its safe to say a high number of males would proposition them for sex. "Body count" would then be based on a percentage of the high number of males who propositioned and got intimate with her from her age of consent to the present day. So mathematically speaking, a high number can only yield a high percentage and vice versa. Secondly, suspicions of infidelity will most likely be a recurring issue in their relationships. The boyfriend would always have it at the back of his mind that every guy wants to sleep with her thus creating an unhealthy level of paranoid mistrust in the relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Whitemanyu:
You are right, female body type and shape can only be traced to genetics (or surgery). However, the "high body count" assumption remains logical. Big booty girls get an unusually high male attention these days. So, its safe to say a high number of males would proposition them for sex. "Body count" would then be based on a percentage of the high number of males who propositioned and got intimate with her from her age of consent to the present day. So mathematically speaking, a high number can only yield a high percentage and vice versa. Secondly, suspicions of infidelity will most likely be a recurring issue in their relationships. The boyfriend would always have it at the back of his mind that every guy wants to sleep with her thus creating an unhealthy level of paranoid mistrust in the relationship.
You are right,insecurity from guys is one of my biggest problems with them,they'll always think there's another guy elsewhere even when you are so transparent, that's the reason I prefer a very matured and confident man who will not bait an eyelid even if he sees me standing in front of a brothel because he'll know I either go there to preach or something Godly took me there.It's all good anyways.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by dammywapes(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Excuse me can i know you ?
Iyaebe:
You are right,insecurity from guys is one of my biggest problems with them,they'll always think there's another guy elsewhere even when you are so transparent, that's the reason I prefer a very matured and confident man who will not bait an eyelid even if he sees me standing in front of a brothel because he'll know I either go there to preach or something Godly took me there.It's all good anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
When she dey old na u go dey massage her back ,knees, thighs and legs. Because the weight at the back don chop all the knee joints finish. The yansh go come dey heavy am to carry. grin
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Iamtoyosii: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Riskyata:
Check out my signature to learn about hacking

Good afternoon boss, I would love to learn about that stuff. I will send you an email so we can discuss more, right?
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Figger(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
The only thing I know about them be say when dem poo e dey smell die.. Like say the yansh dey add different odour from that of those wey no get yansh
it's high time the mods create a section for the kids, too many kids on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by ashawopikin(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't think there's any disadvantage of marrying a yoruba lady, as long as you can knack very well
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Figger:
it's high time the mods create a section for the kids, too many kids on nairaland.
u must be my father's age mate then.. U no see am Na only him be kids age detector.. In case u no know sir I be commissioner for happiness oo my job is to put smile on people's face everywhere I dey or go..

Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by tydi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
The only disadvantage to me with lots of advantages to me is that they fart a lot when jamming the mix on replay from the back
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Franksomtoo: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yes. As they age, the huge backside will become heavier for the knees, leading to increased risk of knee joint osteoarthritis
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by tydi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
dammywapes:

Cow you saw a girl trying to romancing her writing skills with enticing words . You don Dey fall already. Believe anything she said or will still say, at your peril.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by dammywapes(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
tydi:

Cow you saw a girl trying to romancing her writing skills with enticing words . You don Dey fall already. Believe anything she said or will still say, at your peril.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by KarinaLove(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
dammywapes:

You're a very weak man. You already tripping for someone catching cruise.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by dammywapes(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a very weak man. You already tripping for someone catching cruise.
Re: Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side by Uncle96(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2021
The dammn disadvantage is the too much attention and drama yall get when out together in public .. wish I can sew a Ghana must go for my girl to wear , the dammn ass is too big .. damn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Vs Grown Women / End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.