Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband (41640 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by KaptainAfrika: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2021
1. Have you cheated on her ?

2. Do you feel that she could have married someone other than you e.g. she could have married someone you feel is better than you?

3. Did you marry her without any pressure? e.g. she got pregnant for you out of wedlock, you felt it was the time for you to get married etc.

4. Did one or both your parents cheat?

5. Are you cheating on her ?
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by VULCAN(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
You are wasting your time, the person you are talking to is notorious for one sided conclusions on Nairaland.

Once it's about man and woman you already know what to expect.

I initially Thot that the kobojunkie was a man but I changed my mind when I kept on seeing posts bending over backwards to defend the indefensible on behalf of women.

I'm sure a woman is behind the moniker. No White Knight can be that consistent.

aminusodiq:
interrogation or not, simple explanation is necessary to avoid further interrogation.

She should have informed the hubby right from start. Even if you had to cheat... Informing before hand is one way to scale through problems. He'd be like oh... She told me she had a photoshoot... Hence no need to request video call

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kenturkey048(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Munamoqel:
she went to service a customer . Go to coded run site and see what NIgeria woman have turn into .

Na that website make me nor dey prise any woman straight again ooh...
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Milkycollins002(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.
u need an urgent brain resetting

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by rollywise(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Well bro calm down. You may be right or wrong. Are there other precedents to your assertions If yes then keep observing tool there's something concrete. If no then it could be nothing. But still keep watching. Ordinarily with all the lies you are within your rights to suspect her but if this is the only case then it's not enough to draw assertions from
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.

Oga, please pray and concentrate on your kids to be well...this suspicion is not important now like seriously. Don't develop hypertension because of what you haven't confirmed to be true. Nairalanders will not give you what you are seeking for but would rather increase your problems.
Since this year, na money just dey my mind mehn...how to have sources of income and not irrelevant things like this. Naija na ekpu ooo cheesy grin embarassed
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by mediainc: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
grin
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2021
I think your wife don see you finish and does not have respect for you at all, she may not cheat though but lies is what I hate most ...
You have to let her know you are the husband and not just a random man that she can disrespect, some women can respect their religious leader but won't respect their husband at home... angry
If you can do DNA test , try it though

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by larryking540: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
CuteMaro:
Sorry man. There's something fishy and she's probably cheating (Went for a quick one). You shouldn't have told her you were at the hospital to see when she'll come back.

She yelled at you as a cover up coz there's no excuse lol. It's very common among cheating ladies.

But then again you must begin to look out for other clues! I wish you luck in your marriage.

I have watch cheating reality shows and the wife just exhibited most behavior of women who cheat portray ,na women day use their hand scatter their house ,not even the devil ,it's 2 things
1,she went for a quicky
2,she sent to collect small change (money) from who ever she is sleeping with probably told the stranger her son or kids are sick and she is broke and the husband is broke also ....

if you want to cheat be ready to end your marriage this goes for both male and females

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by dangervu(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
first i have learnt that bring marital issues on social media mostly destroys your marriage as advice and ascertions of what you presume from peoples advice,i will advice you pretend like nothing happened, then you can always monitor her until you get your facts,but you sound weak from your conversation with your wife.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

You are not in charge of ur house and by extension your wife had lost regards for you.

If she has not been doing it, just a step to start doing it, and to stop her,it remains a daunting task.
Is he expected to be beating and battering his wife to have been in charge...
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Oyin2212(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
chatinent:
Trust issues...but there are two ways to see it from.

I will make my point straightforward and will not mince words.

1. Inasmuch as you tried so much to make it look like you are very caring, the real truth was that you were just suspiciously thinking she was cheating and bombing her with calls and she got irritated. Don't get me wrong...she might have ulterior motives. She might not too. But if she hadn't and it was about the quick sales, if you guys had no trust issues, she would have told you.

You called her to ask where she was and immediately re-called her when you got to the hospital to ask why she wasn't in the hospital. Sb you just called to ask where she was?

Infections aren't that a very big deal like near-death diseases! You made it look like your kids being in the hospital was a solid prove to welcome criticisms against your wife for leaving them behind. She was with the maid you employed! Stop making it look like the maid was a foreign devil abeg...no bi she dey take care of dem normal normal?

Inasmuch as I don't support cheating and her picking business over health, baba, if your wife is not cheating and you are bombing her like this with suspicion, you'll push her to cheat! It works like magic.

Build your trust issues.

2. If she is seemingly promiscuous, stop assuming and gather evidences. If I suspect my wife is cheating, I wouldn't let her know I suspect her to avoid her covering tracks. I'd make sure I have my evidences. For example, if I know she isn't in the hospital, I would park and watch who she returns with from afar. I would call her on video once and if she didn't receive, I wouldn't even receive her voice calls...because she have to explain it. I would fake going to work one day only to secretly follow her to all places she goes..waiting for my evidences to add up.

I love evidences! Suspicion is not enough! It is with my evidences I'll react with conviction....not assumptions!

If your intuition is telling you she is cheating and you aren't making any move to catch her red-handed to satisfy that intuition, you are also making another big mistake because she is not cheating until you catch her red-handed cheating.

Marriage matters aren't based on assumptions!
I love your analysis. Bro you're wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.
To get her is very easy. Plant an audio recorder in your house. You know how she moves and pin her
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by larryking540: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I think your wife don see you finish and does not have respect for you at all, she may not cheat though but lies is what I hate most ...
You have to let her know you are the husband and not just a random man that she can disrespect, some women can respect their religious leader but won't respect their husband at home... angry
If you can do DNA test , try it though

there is a level of disrespect a woman gives to a man ,the next thing he think of is DNA, DNA has been in existence for ages but with the level of cheating in town ,men have no choice if his lady disrespect him like this ,a video call no be knife for belle ,,,,if you are ready to cheat be ready to end your relationship this is for both man and woman oo,

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by tommy589(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

A decietful one you call wife,i bet you had suspicions before marrying her. She knew you are blinded by the love you have for her that's why she got married to you. Stick to the union if you have been experiencing progress in the matrimony,some of this women are like that,they sleep around but husbands get to be rewarded with progress

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Olavenza(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
With her yelling at you over the phone, refusing to do video call, and you finding out later that "she never did go out there to buy water", something's definitely going on. And since there've been "several incidences" before this recent one, yeah, something's up.

I would tell you the same thing I would tell any female who thinks their partner or husband is cheating, especially when you're seeing all these signs or incidences: listen to your intuition and don't let anyone make you think you're crazy.

God bless you! You are very right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Zico007: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

If I were you at this point I will try as much as possible to have concrete evidence before any assumption. Soonp into her phone and chats. Record her
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by EzePaschal(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Don't mind what other women are commenting here about trust nonsense. You have to make me trust you. Trust your intuition bro. She's cheating or hiding something you would need to know for your wellbeing. I am speaking from experience. When they start that their defensive and yelling nonsense know they are up to something evil.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by cloud(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
He who wishes to go before equity, should do so with clean hands. I sincerely hope the hunter will not become the hunted in this whole thing.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by larryking540: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
NetValueFX:

To get her is very easy. Plant an audio recorder in your house. You know how she moves and pin her

there are lots of device on jumia to get for audio device,I think op should get one of those ,,,, ladies who spend so much time on social media are definitely going to fail this test ,,,for a woman to start cheating na hi hi for Facebook e take day start ,and compliment from strangers online
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Munamu:

He who alleges let him prove. Ur relationship has not been Rosy recently. That is understandable, but suspecting her of adultery should not be the option.
It is not a crime to suspect based on numerous occurences, as he claims, but he has to prove...
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Fiscus105(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Is he expected to be beating and battering his wife to have been in charge...

If thats what you call in charge.

I think in ur own reasoning, even if the wife bring concubine home, husband should look like slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Rollitout: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
You have every reasons to suspect your wife, she wasn't able to explain where she is going to. Your wife may be seeing other men outside coupled with the infection stuff. Ensure you track her down wisely to have a good evidence against her.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by larryking540: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2021
cloud:
He who wishes to go before equity, should do so with clean hands. I sincerely hope the hunter will not become the hunted in this whole thing.

meaning , because op wife day cheat ,so op hands too should be clean ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by kapelvej: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

bro to be honest,if this isall, then you are very insecure. Unless there are so many other things that she has done before.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TemmyT002(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Something is definitely fishy.
It could be what you think and it could be something else entirely. R
Scheck her phone na.
Ten years marriage, you shouldn't keep things from each other.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2021
mitchyy:
The fact that she lied about her whereabout is not a proof that she is with another man. Did something else happen to make you feel she is cheating?
Personally, if my kids are hospitalized, i stay with them 24/7. I don’t even leave them alone with their dad to attend to whatever business because i can care for them better. But not everyone can act that way. She said she knew you’ll be pissed that she is attending to business while the kids are at the hospital that is why she lied. Give her the benefit of the doubt and query her for her actions and for lying.
But do not accuse her outrightly of cheating. Only a very foolish and irresponsible woman will leave her sick kids to see a lover. If you have reasons to believe she is unfaithful then do your findings and investigate. If she is truly cheating and you accuse her without proof, she will deny and turn it on your head. Its you that will end up being the bad person. Monitor her and get proof that she won’t be able to deny.
A marriage without trust is heading for disaster by the way.
...she would have gotten a good "benefit of doubt" if she had accepted the video call! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TMANO: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Set more trap. Or Use a private investigator to follow her and monitor her movement and also take snapshots.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Omoluabiii(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

oga handle your problem, carry your cross.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Women are enemies to themselves.But you see cheating matter,them dey support themselves well well because most of them does it to their husbands and boyfriends.That is what most of the women are doing here.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheKingIsHere: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Dshocker:

What you wrote up here doesn't say or show any sign of cheating,unless there are other traits she exhibit that you are not telling us.

I hope you know that telling lies is a sign of cheating? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheGreatIYANU: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Simps and adulterous women supporting the wife grin

She:
- lied she was somewhere she was not
- got aggressive for NO CLEAR REASON
- refused video calls, not with a stranger... HER OWN HUSBAND!

...and someone here said he needs to check his mentality! LMAO! This world is definitely coming to an end and the Angel's need to blow the trumpet because very soon, good will become evil and evil, good... LEGALLY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.