Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (23665 Views)

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by TeeGentle(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
haaaah i know fit laugh o with all this comment am seeing
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by churro: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
My son is 23 years old now
When he was 3, he asked , " Mummy, God has power, big power" and I answered yes. Then he added, "and Satan has small, tintinrin power", I answered in the affirmative and continued with what I was doing.

Then my son said" mummy see", flexing his arms and showing me his muscles, " I have small power, like Satan" I burst into laughter!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by falebe: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
My 9 years old daughter report a boy that beat her in school, and I told her to report to her teacher when she get to school the next day, and my son of 5 years old said she should let him know the boy when they get to school the next day..... and funniest thing is that he went to his sister class the next day and remind her about the boy.....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by coolh3ad(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
CALCULUS16:
Me: john! What is the motto of your school John: School bus cheesy

Chaaaiiiiii cheesy grin cheesy grin.....Mehnn!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by coolh3ad(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
churro:
My son is 23 years old now
When he was 3, he asked , " Mummy, God has power, big power" and I answered yes. Then he added, "and Satan has small, tintinrin power", I answered in the affirmative and continued with what I was doing.

Then my son said" mummy see", flexing his arms and showing me his muscles, " I have small power, like Satan" I burst into laughter!!!

OMG grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Hungerbadoo: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
What is this, she pointing at John Thomas. Me Not naked ooo.

I was mad at her parents
WTH
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by cayorday89(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have always had many memorable moments with kids that are of great moments, but this particular one stands out.

Some years back while in university, I went to repair one of my shoes at a cobbler's shop and I met a boy if about 3-4 years who engagedme in a conversation in Yoruba and asked why I have a Tribal mark and I told him it's cos I am rich, and he told me his dad also had tribal mark(never met his dad though) who also own a car with bike and richer than I am, and I replied him that I have a very big fine car, but he was curious as to the kind of car I own for him to agree I am richer than his dad, so every car that passes by he will point to it and ask if my car was like any of them and each time I replied no, until a SUV passed passed and he asked again with my usual answer that my own car is even bigger than that one and the boy shouted in annoyance and asked "se oko gęędu le N wa ni? ' meaning 'Is it the truck used for conveying log of woods that I drive?'.

I was speechless my people..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by shaybebaby(f): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
When my son started school, they refer to their teachers as Mrs so and so, or Mr blah blah. You get the gist.

The titles must have confused him because at home, whenever I told him off, he would say

"I'm sorry Mrs Mummy" grin

Second one.

Me: what goes on in that mind of yours? What's the first thing you think of in the morning?

Son: " You".

My heart melted into a puddle..I think he is going to be a smooth talker

Another time

Me calling his name.
He answered: " Yes Darling" grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by junique629(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin
beautyhd:
My youngest sibling, i saw the young lad struggling with his assignment and wanted to help out, he refused citing he doesn't wanna score zero and my friends were there. (he actually shouted it)

While growing up he thought he was the most brilliant in the house. Someone i senior with more than ten years.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by NobleRace: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
emmeyen:

This one got me. How do they even process these things they say in their head?

I tell you. Infact when you see them operating smart phones, you'll wonder.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Anndrew(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Deborah98:
My last sister, remembered the day I rushed out to get something and unknown to me I wore the wrong slippers like i picked two wrong pair so when she saw me coming back can you imagine what she said,aunty debo when will you learn to be an adult abi how she put am undecided omo I weak,my dad was like are we sure this girl is a child or an old woman. The girl can talk for Africa,she's just 5. And then there was a day one of my siblings cracked a joke that got us all laughing and rolling on the ground, this same girl was like we're laughing without brains shuuuu how are we suppose to laugh sad omo her words dey shock us no be lie
lolz she has found her talent...she is a comedia
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Deborah98(f): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
eedimo:

I'm gonna love that child.
lol she'll bore you with her talking and questioning. But she's loving too.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Deborah98(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

When she dey talk video her as skit, omo you go blow. grin
you go blow got me laughing. Well I do video her but never thought of uploading it. Thanks though.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Anndrew(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Foodqueen:
Plenty, but the one that keeps making me smile every time, happened 5yrs ago.

My 4yrs daughter- Miss Gloria said exam is coming....

My 2yrs daughter- where is it coming from grin

They've grown now. But that conversation always remind me of their childhood. grin
lolz..make I no lie..I did it tire in secondary and university days..it was a slang we use with our niggas only..we have text,exams or project 1wk b4 the date..we say oboy,exam dey cum o..or project or text
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by cayorday89(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
1313tee:

Rather when you have nothing bothering you.
Even when I have a whole lot bothering me, once I am in the midst of kids I forget my sorrow, cos it reminds me of my childhood when all was not well but you are not even bothered. I can't even count the number of kids I have made best of friends. Like 80% of my camera pics are with kids. Even when I am charging my phone, they will sneak to use the camera from lockcreen to snap and make a video apologizing cos they know I won't beat them, but my sister's phone is a no go area for them when she is around.
While I was also teaching, during break my class is always filled up with kids from other classes. Been in their midst is a blissful experience.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Those little fvckers can b funny at times undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Anndrew(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
kay29000:
Nephew was watching cartoon all day, saying uncle Kay, see my power, I can beat Ben 10 up. Nepa takes light, uncle Kay says, Ojuju is coming... nephew starts crying.

Uncle Kay, "Shebi you said you can beat Ben 10 na, why are you afraid of Ojuju."

Nephew, "Uncle Kay, don't you know that Ojuju has power more than Ben 10."
grin
this remind me,wuliwuli movie

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Benwallt:
I once wore a shirt to a school, "Animal kingdom" was written boldly on the shirt then one small girl asked me and I quote "Are you an animal?" meeehn my eyes red, I wish nobody was looking I would have given her a knock.
An innocent question from an innocent mind I say

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by biafranrealson: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Daddy , the garri is hot, maybe I should use hand gloves to eat.

Daddy ! Abiola and MKO are they the same person ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by LordReed(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
When my 2 year old prays she says in Jesus mane instead of in Jesus name. I have to really hold myself back from bursting out in laughter.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by obawinner(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
I knew something was wrong when I farted and my 5 year old cousin she said kabiyesi

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Gireiboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lightman300:
My wife told the girl staying with us to go pick up a piece of shoe lace on the floor so that our 3yrs old kid wouldn't pick it up and start chewing.
My kid responded "am I a dog to chew shoe lace?"
I was literally dumbfounded.
E shocked me no be small.
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
I just remembered another one by my daughter when she was about 4yrs old.she had asked me for my age and that of her dad but I was always embarrassed anytime any one asked for her age, she will say it alongside mine and her dad's. As a sharp mum, I decided to 'retune' her. Below was the result of the 'retuning'
My friend: hey beautiful, how old are you?
Adorable 4yo: I'm 4 years.....my daddy is 11 years old and my mum is 10 years old.

My friend almost bursted with laughter that day. She was like 'babe, wetin you teach this girl?'.....I told my friend 'let her remain laidat untill she learn that somethings aren't suppose to be Jara.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
cayorday89:
I have always had many memorable moments with kids that are of great moments, but this particular one stands out.

Some years back while in university, I went to repair one of my shoes at a cobbler's shop and I met a boy if about 3-4 years who engagedme in a conversation in Yoruba and asked why I have a Tribal mark and I told him it's cos I am rich, and he told me his dad also had tribal mark(never met his dad though) who also own a car with bike and richer than I am, and I replied him that I have a very big fine car, but he was curious as to the kind of car I own for him to agree I am richer than his dad, so every car that passes by he will point to it and ask if my car was like any of them and each time I replied no, until a SUV passed passed and he asked again with my usual answer that my own car is even bigger than that one and the boy shouted in annoyance and asked "se oko gęędu le N wa ni? ' meaning 'Is it the truck used for conveying log of woods that I drive?'.

I was speechless my people..
This one got me laughing out loud..........it's the oko geedu for me.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Toeyean1507:

An innocent question from an innocent mind I say
which innocent bro, do I look like an animal. I wasn't even crawling. As I walked off, the question I kept asking myself was, why would the small girl asked such a question.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by nnol(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
1F30M4:

Hahahahahahaha Oke Rat, m ga eke nwa ahu okpo na isi makachi kere mu na ya cheesy grin grin
Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Deejay777(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
I usually download movies and transfer to my laptop. So there's this my 7-year old nephew that always come to spend the weekend with us. He's fond of watching movies on my laptop.

So, that particular day, he was tired of watching movies, next thing he said; "uncle so so so, if u want to watch film on the laptop, you are allowed oooo".

I wan burst for laugh

13 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Deejay777(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
I usually download movies and transfer to my laptop. So there's this my 7-year old nephew that always come to spend the weekend with us. He's fond of watching movies on my laptop.

So, that particular day, he was tired of watching movies, next thing he said; "uncle so so so, if u want to watch film on the laptop, you are allowed oooo".

I wan burst for laugh, my own laptop, he dey give me permission.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by oyinmio: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
My nephew : One day when he was about 5, they came to visit me and I cooked rice for them. He told his older brother, I will tell mummy you are eating in somebody's house. Mummy said we should not be eating in somebody's house. Me I will not eat o. It's only the meat that I will eat.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Benwallt:
which innocent bro, do I look like an animal. I wasn't even crawling. As I walked off, the question I kept asking myself was, why would the small girl asked such a question.
Hahahah..........To them, it was an harmless question. In fact, I can picture her face while asking the question.
Seriously, I can't help imagining your embarrassed state.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
oyinmio:
My nephew : One day when he was about 5, they came to visit me and I cooked rice for them. He told his older brother, I will tell mummy you are eating in somebody's house. Mummy said we should not be eating in somebody's house. Me I will not eat o. It's only the meat that I will eat.
Hahahaha......madt oooooo. So, meat nor be food again?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by nancyib: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
I was inside my rum when i over heard my niece and nephew 4 and 6years telling their friends..... My Anty Nancy Can cook oo,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. / Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.