Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife (55632 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
akutukue
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by chaloskyx: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
AND THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED PROMINENT PEOPLE LIKE BOLA IGE ARE WHO
brainpulse:
His People have killed him.

The IPOB/ ESN terrorist group the majority of the Easterners belong to and joined hands to celebrate is now the killing machine tormenting them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by techWriter1: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
That's the advantages of endorsing demon
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Femeto: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
The insecurity you were supporting has ended you. Can Buhari protect you? The police have been infiltrateed.

5 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by hollywater: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the zombie .
He didn't even need to rest in peace zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by TemmyT002(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
APC and Buhari should compensate the family.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
If you always say something bad about the Igbos whether you are igbo or not.. this is the time to avoid the east.
Those Ipob clowns doesn't care.. they would quickly maim you..
Ask Joe igbokwe .. he came back with heavy security.
Those boys no get joy oo..

Moreover this kene whatever was very stupid in his open anti igbo comments..
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning my people. Pls I need work in a radio station in Kaduna or Zaria, am looking for position of news casting or reporting. I have 3 years experience in Media house. Thou am SSC hold but am still schooling in a polytechnic. Pls help me out if there is vacant around you u can reach me on. 08172010068 or 07084399162. Thank you God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by oluwaahmed: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nobody deserves to be killed like this even if he's an otellectual. The killers must be fished out. Also men must learn to process information given to them by their wives before they act. If he had given the guy he's 2 months rent money he probably would have been alive today. Men apply wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Mayeldah(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
What will he tell God that he did with his life? Supporting a terrorist?

Anything linked to Buhari dies shamefully

That said, the tenant should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Youngmolis: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Amhappy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
I remember this guy,Oh God have mercy. But what kind of evil tenant is this one? God deliver us from evil. May his family be consoled. Don't mock the dead bikonu

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by pepperdemzombie: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
observanc1:
he didnt die for buhari. His tenant killed him. Read the story.
The headline was changed, they wrote Buhari activist before. All the same, the hatred for him emanates from supporting Buhari. Joe Igbokwe's house was burnt down too.

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kokoebapluse:
Good morning my people. Pls I need work in a radio station in Kaduna or Zaria, am looking for position of news casting or reporting. I have 3 years experience in Media house. Thou am SSC hold but am still schooling in a polytechnic. Pls help me out if there is vacant around you u can reach me on. 08172010068 or 07084399162. Thank you God bless you.
Na this kind MADE IN GONGOLA English you wan take work for Radio station?

7 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Madas1986(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
That's the benefits of supporting evil

He die exactly one year of supporting this evil government..

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..
see the way foolish people reason I blame the harlot that give birth to you idiot

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:

The blood of innocent protesters that was massacre during #Endsars protest are indeed at work..

Where is your brain?

Nairaland needs to start taking people down

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by madjune(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can't believe the guy had the guts to keep supporting Buhari openly in the East like that.

The average Easterner can kill at the mention of that name these days.

6 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Freedom34: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hold ur peace brah!
If u want anything to go viral, Juss linkam to 'Tilumbu', pmb or APC, sharp-sharp CNN sef go run am!
Abi u hear anything about Akwuzu and oyigbo massacre for media? Ehn-ehn nah!
cool

chiefobdk2:
Daily post and lies. No picture. Tenant killed his land lord at Nkpor and it didn't go viral.. NKPOR is a developed city near Onitsha not some village

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Emergingnation(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Madas1986:
[s]see the way foolish people reason I blame the harlot that give birth to you idiot[/s]
Lol ! Shut the hell up, Dunce !
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Emiya: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
fake news ... rule 8?? anyone?
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by TheGift: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine someone dying for Buhari? The most shameful death ever.

He did not die based on any Buhari matter. It was a tenancy issue.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Owologbo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Mexicanbreed: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the zombie .
Congratulations!! " igbo killing igbo fuel by high dose of mkpurunmiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by TheGift: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The headline was changed, they wrote Buhari activist before. All the same, the hatred for him emanates from supporting Buhari. Joe Igbokwe's house was burnt down too.

You must force your own narrative into the story sha… Na wa!
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by tujays(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:

are you a human or something else?? and people like you will be the ones calling Nigeria a zoo with this kind of mentality. I'm sure y'all realized you are animals that's why you call it a zoo.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by sim2003: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that you will pay for your reckless statement.

Tinubu advocate��. U should be called Tinubu dog.. Keep barking

3 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by Psychokinetic: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
IPIG terrorist monkeys have turned the SE into AfghanEastern.
Sad and pathetic.
Rest in peace, your killers will soon meet their own Waterloo.
Awwwwwww... It’s like this Fulani terrorist just got married to some of those stolen women from Niger... Look at him now feeling like a man vomiting dustbin all over NL
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by generalwo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Anambra and imo now lands of senseless killing and gross violation of fundamental human rights
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by izubext007: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
He did not die for Buhari, his tenant killed him according to the story.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by danot1030: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Brain drained Igbos on nairaland should tell us that the DSS killed Buhari supporter. Igbos killing igbos for hate.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by sim2003: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
tujays:
are you a human or something else?? and people like you will be the ones calling Nigeria a zoo with this kind of mentality. I'm sure y'all realized you are animals that's why you call it a zoo.

Not animals are inside the zoo, there are human beings too.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife by 36STATES: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Buhari ass kissers have been daring the Igbo society for far too long. All you good for nothing fools should stop poking us, making light of our collective humiliation under the evil govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.