Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (37227 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Who da fork has time to do crazy things to woo nigerian women? Just show them your wallet with wads of cripsy new naira notes.. undecided
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Ppgg: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Only simps will go all out for these nigerian whoress

I never speak to these bitchessss I let my money talk and soon as I fuvkkkk them I forget them coz when I go broke they won’t give me audience
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
brosom:
The days of unthinkable things to get a woman attention has long passed.

I would say it was the days of our mothers when there was high level of virtuous women.

But now, you would be a Capital fool to do any stupid unthinkabl thing to get a woman's attention at ur own detriment..
Lol why stress yourself when you can get Many women at coded runs
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
kenodrill:

Madam finish your story. did you later date his boss?

A man with 4 wives, no I didn't
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by kenodrill: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

A man with 4 wives, no I didn't

Lol....if Ned nwoke or atiku ask you to marry him would you decline?
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Lindajames1010: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Make sure you read thoroughly before you reply, ..........I biliv you know the meaning of 75% of chances
It should be 50%

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Bamzyriches451: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Damn
Na mumu Dey propose!! If I give you belle we go settle am for family meeting. You no go Sha wan disgrace your family
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by obinna58(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
This days na men dey reject women

Only mumu go wan please olosho
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
kenodrill:

Lol....if Ned nwoke or atiku ask you to marry him would you decline?

I can't because I love intimacy with my husband, I hate sharing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by God1000(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
BESTScientist1:
You WERE role models? Elucidate plz

Me role model for wetin man? undecided
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Tegwi382: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
[img][/img]
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by VicM6: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Albertone:

How did you enter without a pass?
Una go just dey cook lie think say na everybody be civilians.
PASS my ass. Who need a fucking pass b4 entering an Army barrack where there are loopholes everywhere. fence is down and there are abt 20 ways to go in.....Abi boko boys dem show pass b4 dem do the needful or was there a pass shown b4 the so called nda was raided down?.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Blaqcode: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2021
helinues:
Well, I wouldn't say it was unthinkable but rather an act of boldness.

So I saw this lady inside the campus, luckily for me, my younger brother was around, so I told him to get me details about the lady.

Before evening same day, I had the info about her name and her house.

Same evening, I took the courage to pay her a visit in her house. When I got there, I met some ladies which are house mates, a house full of Alhajas, the girl too.

The way I asked about her, they thought I knew her before until the lady came out and join the conversation.

She was skeptical and a bit confused when I told her how I saw her and what brought me there. But she was swayed away with my courage and in addition my cologne.

The relationship was actually one of the best cos we were role models to other couples..

What’s the name of the Cologne?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by AzzaMan: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by kenodrill: 1:49am On Dec 02, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

I can't because I love intimacy with my husband, I hate sharing

Nice!
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by DonroxyII: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2021
JayB11:
People of God, i suffered in this life sha. This lady i am talking about is a lady i met since 2007, at that time i was in Senior Secondary. It happened that i visited her at school for proper grammatical grilling, she came out and spent only 6 seconds to say "i don't know you, please leave".

Thereafter, i deployed my CIA, FBI, DSS skills to garner info about her. It was quite successful, i got to know her address and even got her number through her brother (i lied to him that we were classmates), more so, i realised that our parents are very good friends too. Though, this lady crammed my number to always reject my calls.

Later on, i was able to trace her house, and that was were my zombie mood got activated. Brethren, can u imagine that i would trek for about 2 hours in the name of exercise, just to survey this lady's house to see if we can meet since she doesn't pick my calls nor reply my text, it was all futile. Infact, it has become more of a routine for me to go around her house on weekly basis, during which i got stunk by bees on several occasions, coupled with the Temple run i had with some mischievous dogs from her neighbours' houses (na im pain me pass).

Time past, and sometimes around 2010 (now awaiting admission into Uni), we met at Church and i never had the courage to meet her cos public embarrassment and I are not from same village. She sensed my body language but i had no send thought. Again, i met her on FB, and to crown it all, this girl accepted me and liked my pix, but she never responded to any of my messages not until one day we met at an event where she responded to my "hi". I felt the time has come.....little did i know.

From 2011 to 2013, below are few of the humiliations i suffered from her hands even when we fully got into talking terms

1. Bought expensive gifts which she rejected without reasons.
2. Failed to show up at eateries and other venues that we agreed to meet at numerous times, most of which i spent money to make a cool arrangement.
3. When with me, she calls several guys (richer ones) and put the phone on hands free for reasons best known to her.
4. Told my friends we are not a match, infact i don't fit into her spec.
5. She never gave me that space for love. YET I WAS WORSHIPPING AND STILL FOLLOWING HER LIKE I WAS CURSED.

Fast forward to date, the girl na Med Doctor, and the guy don receive small grace, now gurl wan carry my Children..... O YA WERE.
PS:

This same girl is now doing anything possible to let us get married. She got some people to talk to me abppout us coming back together for a very serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I thought you should marry your friend, not a hypergamist

E no easy o. Any red flag,I'm out by 50%. I don't even like pushing. Once I flow, I will need atleast 35% response to Ascertain whether we are on same rhythm!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by MufasaLion: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2021
AzzaMan:

Funny enough I did that today.

A While AzzaMan where dy Pull out money from Slovenkia, Romania, Czech Republic... Even Turkey local Transaction I dy pull pull out.

I had to Kneel down and beg this girl because anytime I have issue with her I dy loss money(she surprise to see me AzzaMan going on my kneels.. eh shooke dy babe...)

I lost over 5.8m naira within 4 days. ..

My woman done enter bank she want make payment, she later change her mind go house... I dy sick like this....

Damn! I don't really believe her anger is the cause of that, bro. $9k! Damn!!!
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:
Some guys have done unimaginable just to get a lady's attention or please her, some fight over women, steal money from their parents or engage in crime and criminality all to Impress girls, yahoo guys spend all their money on ladies.
I have a neighbor (a bike rider) that wasted all his money and energy on ladies for almost ten years, eventually he borrowed huge amount of money from cooperative that he was gonna buy a bike but instead he went home to marry a wife with the money, I don't know who advised him to do such a thing, he's into serious debt now, he doesn't have anything, he doesn't have his own bike as well, I just pity the poor woman he married, they've taken away all his property in the house including the mattress and cooking gas.
He's now using my gas everyday to cook.
THE GUY IS JUST A VICTIM OF MISPLACED PRIORITIES. I USED TO HEAR PEOPLE SAYING HEY BRO JUST MARRY AND BLESSINGS WILL COME & BLAH BLAH
So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely, and the funny thing in the end is that they end up not marrying such girls after everything. So guys should learn how to control themselves and be responsible.

So ladies, what crazy thing has a guy done for you all in the name of love? Or what insane thing have you made a guy do before?
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2021
HE IS A VICTIM OF MISPLACED PRIORITIES.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by dalass(f): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2021
Ulunne777:

Yeah he does but it comes with a lot of baggage;very possessive,very jealous and loud!.Once he's not seeing me ,his mind is that I'm with another man.I should be preaching only Christ on Facebook,I should be on lowcut(making hairstyles is evil and ).I was the only female engineer in my unit then and if he sees me with a male colleague ,wahala.He actually comes to my workplace every lunchtime and after work everyday because we must go home together if not...sometimes creates scene..Almost cost me my job which Made me call it off.⁴ yrs rshp.

To kneel down on the road and beg no dey hard him.

Pls I can't deal.How long am I gonna deal with that?

He must have been jobless then. Be coming twice a day to your workplace? grin
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Nezzjnr: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2021
lavamaestro:
Followed me from oshodi to Iyana Ipaja. Poured a market woman's wares and paid double for it just to collect my number. Las las, the effort was useless as he just stopped talking to me after our first date. Said he can't deal with a woman that has a lot of male attention.
How will someone follow you to Iyana Ipaja from Oshodi.

Hard to believe abeg
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Lisaint(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2021
AzzaMan:

Funny enough I did that today.

A While AzzaMan where dy Pull out money from Slovenkia, Romania, Czech Republic... Even Turkey local Transaction I dy pull pull out.

I had to Kneel down and beg this girl because anytime I have issue with her I dy loss money(she surprise to see me AzzaMan going on my kneels.. eh shooke dy babe...)

I lost over 5.8m naira within 4 days. ..

My woman done enter bank she want make payment, she later change her mind go house... I dy sick like this....

Bros wetin you gain
If you no teach me this level
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ImaIma1(f): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2021
He came down from his car and joined me in the keke napep I entered. In fact, he had my full attention after that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Sezzybb(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
"I swear if niggas put half of what they put in chasing ass into a craft by now you'd be famous and rich" by J. cole

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by NohurryInLife: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
JayB11:
People of God, i suffered in this life sha. This lady i am talking about is a lady i met since 2007, at that time i was in Senior Secondary. It happened that i visited her at school for proper grammatical grilling, she came out and spent only 6 seconds to say "i don't know you, please leave".

Thereafter, i deployed my CIA, FBI, DSS skills to garner info about her. It was quite successful, i got to know her address and even got her number through her brother (i lied to him that we were classmates), more so, i realised that our parents are very good friends too. Though, this lady crammed my number to always reject my calls.

Later on, i was able to trace her house, and that was were my zombie mood got activated. Brethren, can u imagine that i would trek for about 2 hours in the name of exercise, just to survey this lady's house to see if we can meet since she doesn't pick my calls nor reply my text, it was all futile. Infact, it has become more of a routine for me to go around her house on weekly basis, during which i got stunk by bees on several occasions, coupled with the Temple run i had with some mischievous dogs from her neighbours' houses (na im pain me pass).

Time past, and sometimes around 2010 (now awaiting admission into Uni), we met at Church and i never had the courage to meet her cos public embarrassment and I are not from same village. She sensed my body language but i had no send thought. Again, i met her on FB, and to crown it all, this girl accepted me and liked my pix, but she never responded to any of my messages not until one day we met at an event where she responded to my "hi". I felt the time has come.....little did i know.

From 2011 to 2013, below are few of the humiliations i suffered from her hands even when we fully got into talking terms

2. Failed to show up at eateries and other venues that we agreed to meet at numerous times, most of which i spent money to make a cool arrangement.
3. When with me, she calls several guys (richer ones) and put the phone on hands free for reasons best known to her.
5. She never gave me that space for love. YET I WAS WORSHIPPING AND STILL FOLLOWING HER LIKE I WAS CURSED.

Fast forward to date, the girl na Med Doctor, and the guy don receive small grace, now gurl wan carry my Children..... O YA WERE.

PS:

This same girl is now doing anything possible to let us get married. She got some people to talk to me about us coming back together for a very serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I thought you should marry your friend, not a hypergamist

She don sabi the difference between soldier and man o' war be that my brother.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by NohurryInLife: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2021
JayB11:

If i should be honest with you ehn....i omitted a lot of events cos i am still at work, and i feel ashamed how i kept following that short girl like say na JUJU. It wasn't really childishness from her, though its been like 15yrs ago....but imagine that even 2019 i was on her neck but she kept repeating similar stuffs. I went to Church for deliverance, now my eyes are seeing that this world is blessed with many many beautiful ladies. I am off ooo.
Bros abeg no kill me with laughter ahbeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by OvertheTop(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
JayB11:

PS:

This same girl is now doing anything possible to let us get married. She got some people to talk to me about us coming back together for a very serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I thought you should marry your friend, not a hypergamist

Let me Guess Your Age Now: You are Around 33 -35 yrs old cool

She is Through with Flexing.....Now.....She Needs to SIMP to settle with.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by OvertheTop(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol why stress yourself when you can get Many women at coded runs

Ha!

How Can you be Paying 25k for such ?

i Dont think its a better option...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
OvertheTop:

Ha!

How Can you be Paying 25k for such ?

i Dont think its a better option...
Haha
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Anobella: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
God1000:
Some guys have done unimaginable just to get a lady's attention or please her, some fight over women, steal money from their parents or engage in crime and criminality all to Impress girls, yahoo guys spend all their money on ladies.
I have a neighbor (a bike rider) that wasted all his money and energy on ladies for almost ten years, eventually he borrowed huge amount of money from cooperative that he was gonna buy a bike but instead he went home to marry a wife with the money, I don't know who advised him to do such a thing, he's into serious debt now, he doesn't have anything, he doesn't have his own bike as well, I just pity the poor woman he married, they've taken away all his property in the house including the mattress and cooking gas.
He's now using my gas everyday to cook.

So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely, and the funny thing in the end is that they end up not marrying such girls after everything. So guys should learn how to control themselves and be responsible.

So ladies, what crazy thing has a guy done for you all in the name of love? Or what insane thing have you made a guy do before?

I was once a simp like that but thank God say I dan graduate from that stage .

Sarah do me rubbish oooooo

I con day follow d girl like mumu she sef no say her love Dan scatter my brain we ended everything in 2015 and became friends d friendship sef na me day always text her . sometimes I feel like I was cursed .

I moved to the island in 2019 we became friends She asked about my where about I told her about my new stats trying to impress her I never knew I just subscribed to billing 2.0 .. she wasn't asking I was just giving for no reason..

I would drive all the way from the island to see her in d mainland it now got worse she asked me what will I give her if she steps out of her compound to c me that how I promised her 10k on d spot I gave oooo....

I swear I was once a fool for love

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Yeesh(f): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dude really did the unthinkable. He accused me wrongly of something earlier in the day, i got mad at him and he eventually knew he messed up big time. He started calling and texting to apologize but I completely ignored him. Next thing dude left OAU Ife and arrived at my street in oke odo UNILORIN around 9pm! We even met at my house junction where i went to buy something. Said he’s been roaming around there for a while cos he knows i stay in oke odo but doesn’t know my house .How lucky!!!
Dude was trying to kneel on the road but I stopped him from embarrassing himself and me. He followed me back to my room and he prostrated flatly begging me cry . He practically travelled all the way to beg. He eventually left as I told him i was going for night class too.
I got to know man was madly obsessed. He handed me a whole diary dated from the first time he saw me years before that day. Where he saw me, the cloth i wore and all shocked
I became scared and started avoiding him sha.
He was such a fine light skin man tho grin, graduated with a first class!!! But I wasn’t interested in any relationship either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Run From Womanizing / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.