Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (37194 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by AbuAeesha: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
A lots. One of them; One of my neighbours that was very close to me then was just giving me gifts, cash and cloths with laughter, it was suspicious because this man was so stingy but I was calmed waiting for him to say anything rubbish ( because he is married) until one day his wife called me that she couldn't keep it to herself again that his husband's boss was interested in me, came to her husband to seek for my attention, so his husband started collecting money and gifts from his boss, I laughed
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by jawalis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pocohantas. Tell us
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by BESTScientist1: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
You WERE role models? Elucidate plz

God1000:

Wow, what a great story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Hallabee1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
helinues:
Well, I wouldn't say it was unthinkable but rather an act of boldness.

So I saw this lady inside the campus, luckily for me, my younger brother was around, so I told him to get me details about the lady.

Before evening same day, I had the info about her name and her house.

Same evening, I took the courage to pay her a visit in her house. When I got there, I met some ladies which are house mates, a house full of Alhajas, the girl too.

The way I asked about her, they thought I knew her before until the lady came out and join the conversation.

She was skeptical and a bit confused when I told her how I saw her and what brought me there. But she was swayed away with my courage and in addition my cologne.

The relationship was actually one of the best cos we were role models to other couples..

Aje....

O make sense gan, oil dey your head
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by AbuAeesha: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
A lots. One of them; One of my neighbours that was very close to me then was just giving me gifts, cash and cloths with laughter, it was suspicious because this man was so stingy but I was calmed waiting for him to say anything rubbish ( because he is married) until one day his wife called me that she couldn't keep it to herself again that his husband's boss was interested in me, came to her husband to seek for my attention, so his husband started collecting money and gifts from his boss, I laughed
his husband bawo?
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by kenodrill: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Madam finish your story. did you later date his boss?
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
For a temporary relationship or even fling?? undecided
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Albertone(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Called a girl to thank her for accepting my friend request on facebook.
Each time I think of it,I feel like beating myself up to a pulp.
Old things are passed away sha.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by makavellidon: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool the DAY wey I go SEE any manchi MUMU 4 my FRONT bcus em 1 get WOMAN, I SWEAR DOWN, I go make sure sey I BLAST d pesin left leg wit my old KALA... MUMU MEN... WTF MAN
guy u dey mad everytime blast kala, i for like make them include you among those army wey then want go fight boko haram atleast you can use you kala dre. Everytime if u no mention kala u go mention holl gram mumu

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Hallabee1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Aje....

there are so many ways to approch a lady.

I walk up to a lady some time ago and she said she MIGHT SLAP me,i was shoked and i left her that day. the following day i saw her where she was plaiting her hair in the midst of her friends (like 4)and i told her to slap me now, the she appologise and ever since then we became friend.

Ladies am sorry to comment on this cus you are suppose to comment on this....

Iya chukudi, My cup is empty ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
I respect and value the female gender a lot but mehn I can't do anything crazy to get her attention

I remembered a lady that came for post utme then in my school, my rich friend then was into her but she wasn't into him, this my guy stingy like mad, him no dey spend for guy na only lady. along the line the lady like my sense of humour then the likeness grew to feelings, all the things wey this mumu guy dey bring na me dey chop am grin

he even bought her rose flower, the lady threw it inside dustbin immediately he left. he one day caught me eating the fried rice he bought for her, rice and full chicken, I no send the werey

e pain me say the lady no gain admission then but I still chop her for a month she spent but my Santa Claus friend no even see her pant not to talk of logging in her website grin

some guys are just naturally dumb

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by MayorWhales: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin grin crazy folks.
Tell us your own story Na pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Prechgold1180(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ulunne777:
Knelt down at 2nd artillery junction to beg me.Dude was obsessed with me but his drama was too much.
benin
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Kayzcarter: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Albertone:
Called a girl to thank her for accepting my friend request on facebook.
Each time I think of it,I feel like beating myself up to a pulp.
Old things are passed away sha.
You really deserve to be beaten to pulp I swear[color=#990000][/color] angry angry
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Op asked only ladies and I see almost all guys commenting....

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Nik77: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
helinues:

You must crawl before running. That is logical and experience they say is the best teacher

That is not the meaning of the expression which actually and fully means "experience is the best teacher for a fool," which means that we must not allow ourselves to go through bad experiences before we learn, but should rather learn from the experiences of others so as to avoid very avoidable pain and misery in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Firerising(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
do something crazy to get a girl's attention is practically unthinkable....and not worth it.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Savedday: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by hahn(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

At last last you don't know how to compose simple sentences and don't know when to use "his" or "hers".

Just kpekus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lols my wife entered a bus dropping at Oshodi the man was carrying luggage on his head challenged my wife that she can not help him to carry it My wife was surprised and she ignored him that's how he started following her later he started saying he likes her bla bla bla she told him she is married instead of the mumu man to turn back he said there nothing wrong in married women having extramarital affairs my wife was shocked she told that if he doesn't leave that moment she tag him thief that's how he left her

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by timstone(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
The funny thing about this girls
They will not care about the men that pleases and care for them
They will prefare boys that beat them up in public
Exchange women before their very eyes
To the extent they will be pregnated by this foolish boys
Sometimes they will run after this boys at the deriment of their career

Any way sha what we do for love.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ezechi24(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
helinues:
Well, I wouldn't say it was unthinkable but rather an act of boldness.

So I saw this lady inside the campus, luckily for me, my younger brother was around, so I told him to get me details about the lady.

Before evening same day, I had the info about her name and her house.

Same evening, I took the courage to pay her a visit in her house. When I got there, I met some ladies which are house mates, a house full of Alhajas, the girl too.

The way I asked about her, they thought I knew her before until the lady came out and join the conversation.

She was skeptical and a bit confused when I told her how I saw her and what brought me there. But she was swayed away with my courage and in addition my cologne.

The relationship was actually one of the best cos we were role models to other couples..

na the 25 thousand buhari dey pay you wan take marry?...sorry i forgot even with 2500 naira salary you can marry comfortably in the north....alah akubaru

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Them say ladies but men dey share stories.. Na so English hard undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Mide1data: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Never had a GF. But there is this girl in my area I am attracted to. I don't know her name, her age or any of her info, only get to see her face everyday.

So the crazy thing I do is going to her house all the time and stay at the gate. hoping to hear her voice from the gate. And any time she comes out of the gate, i japa. I am not even brave to ask her 4 her name.

Probably coz am broke right now.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by MNDY(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
You mean HOW GUYS SIMP'ED
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Alzirida(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
He had crush on me.
I wasted his time,
He apparently loss interest as a crush but keep pushing (this time as a mission).
He had sex with me 3yrs later and ended the game.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by nesgeeek(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
brosom:
I know u re one of these men.

But a little advice, u don't need to allow it happen to u before u can learn.

Learn from others to keep ur sanity in good state.
experience is the best teacher.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by debbydams(f): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
God1000:
Some guys have done unimaginable just to get a lady's attention or please her, some fight over women, steal money from their parents or engage in crime and criminality all to Impress girls, yahoo guys spend all their money on ladies.
I have a neighbor (a bike rider) that wasted all his money and energy on ladies for almost ten years, eventually he borrowed huge amount of money from cooperative that he was gonna buy a bike but instead he went home to marry a wife with the money, I don't know who advised him to do such a thing, he's into serious debt now, he doesn't have anything, he doesn't have his own bike as well, I just pity the poor woman he married, they've taken away all his property in the house including the mattress and cooking gas.
He's now using my gas everyday to cook.

So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely, and the funny thing in the end is that they end up not marrying such girls after everything. So guys should learn how to control themselves and be responsible.

So ladies, what crazy thing has a guy done for you all in the name of love? Or what insane thing have you made a guy do before?
lol
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Ademola47(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
brosom:
leave them be,

Dem never know wetin dem dey put their hand in to.

If u watch, 90% of those men that did unthinkable things to get women's attention always end in premium crystal lake of tears.

Bro, easy o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by debbydams(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Firerising:
do something crazy to get a girl's attention is practically unthinkable....and not worth it.
if the feeling is real it worth it..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Heartdanny(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
I could remember I was in SS1 then there is this boy in my neighborhood SS1 also that have been disturbing me so I promise to come to their house just to let him go becomes people are beginning to look at us. Well I didn't not go, in the night of the same day we started hearing serious noise/ fight in their compound.

They were beating him cos he stole a chicken, fried it and was waiting for a girls visit (me).
I come de pray for my mind make this boy no call the name of the girl he waited for cos if he call am it means na die for me my brothers go kill me.

Lol those days who give you liver to stand with a boy not to talk of going to a boy's house.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.