Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (37225 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Ladies, Tell The Truth Please.. / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by VicM6: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
The unthinkable thing i ever did was for me to enter an Army barrack and went straight to house 25 located at Death valley just to plug mango......

oh, sorry....i forgot it's all about ladies thread.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ITbomb(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Ulunne777:

Yeah he does but it comes with a lot of baggage;very possessive,very jealous and loud!.Once he's not seeing me ,his mind is that I'm with another man.I should be preaching only Christ on Facebook,I should be on lowcut(making hairstyles is evil and ).I was the only female engineer in my unit then and if he sees me with a male colleague ,wahala.He actually comes to my workplace every lunchtime and after work everyday because we must go home together if not...sometimes creates scene..Almost cost me my job which Made me call it off.⁴ yrs rshp.

To kneel down on the road and beg no dey hard him.

Pls I can't deal.How long am I gonna deal with that?
You will not tell us all the investment and 'caring' he did for you. A man cannot do all those things and close his eyes while you are frolicking with your work colleagues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by lavamaestro(f): 4:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Followed me from oshodi to Iyana Ipaja. Poured a market woman's wares and paid double for it just to collect my number. Las las, the effort was useless as he just stopped talking to me after our first date. Said he can't deal with a woman that has a lot of male attention.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by God1000(m): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2021
lavamaestro:
Followed me from oshodi to Iyana Ipaja. Poured a market woman's wares and paid double for it just to collect my number. Las las, the effort was useless as he just stopped talking to me after our first date. Said he can't deal with a woman that has a lot of male attention.
Lol, he went through all that wahala because of you and later chickened out.

But you should have begged for him when he mistakenly poured a woman's wares na, did you just stand there watching the whole show and smiling or how the guy take handle d situation? am sure dem go insult am tire that day.
Anyway, thanks for sharing with us.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by lavamaestro(f): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2021
God1000:

Lol, he went through all that wahala because of you and later chickened out.

But you should have begged for him when he mistakenly poured a woman's wares na, did you just stand there watching the show and smiling or how the guy take handle d situation?
Anyway, thanks for sharing with us.

I didn't smile, it wasn't funny. I was embarrassed. I couldn't also apologize as I can't speak Yoruba but he can.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by God1000(m): 5:08am On Nov 26, 2021
lavamaestro:

I didn't smile, it wasn't funny. I was embarrassed. I couldn't also apologize as I can't speak Yoruba but he can.
Oh I see, some funny things guys do nowadays ehh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by jericco1(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2021
lavamaestro:

He is right

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2021
lavamaestro:

Say what cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ukaface(f): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
God1000:
Some guys have done unimaginable just to get a lady's attention or please her, some fight over women, steal money from their parents or engage in crime and criminality all to Impress girls, yahoo guys spend all their money on ladies.
I have a neighbor (a bike rider) that wasted all his money and energy on ladies for almost ten years, eventually he borrowed huge amount of money from cooperative that he was gonna buy a bike but instead he went home to marry a wife with the money, I don't know who advised him to do such a thing, he's into serious debt now, he doesn't have anything, he doesn't have his own bike as well, I just pity the poor woman he married, they've taken away all his property in the house including the mattress and cooking gas.
He's now using my gas everyday to cook.

[b]So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely, [/b]and the funny thing in the end is that they end up not marrying such girls after everything. So guys should learn how to control themselves and be responsible.

So ladies, what crazy thing has a guy done for you all in the name of love? Or what insane thing have you made a guy do before?
This story was making sense until you said that.
Any small thing, women ruin, women ruin. Una no dey ever get sense?
This your neighbour from your narrative, no get anything,he borrowed money and instead of setting himself up he rather used it to marry a girl, Oya judge your self, how is it the woman fault? No be sense your neighbour no get?

Everything Na on top woman, when will you guys grow up and act with sense , y'all need to own up to your shi.ts.

If all the Nigerian men no make heaven, I wan know Wetin cause am. Wtf!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by femi4: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2021
None....I m yet to impress myself
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
A lots. One of them; One of my neighbours that was very close to me then was just giving me gifts, cash and cloths with laughter, it was suspicious because this man was so stingy but I was calmed waiting for him to say anything rubbish ( because he is married) until one day his wife called me that she couldn't keep it to herself again that his husband's boss was interested in me, came to her husband to seek for my attention, so his husband started collecting money and gifts from his boss, I laughed

He was giving you your share grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2021
brosom:
The days of unthinkable things to get a woman attention has long passed.

Nope
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by brosom(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
helinues:

My brother, na those who get heart dey love oo
come out of ur hiding,

Just said it I won't bite.
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by juniorstar(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Unthinkable kee..those days don pass..these days ppl like us have to be careful cos small post, smile or call dem don dey open teeth..b4 u know it dem don dey enter dm dey form familiarity. Looking for husband material as everywhere don set.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by BigYash: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool the DAY wey I go SEE any manchi MUMU 4 my FRONT bcus em 1 get WOMAN, I SWEAR DOWN, I go make sure sey I BLAST d pesin left leg wit my old KALA... MUMU MEN... WTF MAN
Blast he head join man with your new kala.. Funny man grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by peeps4u: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
lavamaestro:

No man who is in a serious relationship with a woman will be able to deal with a woman that has a lot of male attention.

Same goes for a woman.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

He was giving you your share grin grin
grin grin the man married 4 wives then, he wanted me to be number 5 cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by God1000(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
ukaface:
This story was making sense until you said that.
Any small thing, women ruin, women ruin. Una no dey ever get sense?
This your neighbour from your narrative, no get anything,he borrowed money and instead of setting himself up he rather used it to marry a girl, Oya judge your self, how is it the woman fault? No be sense your neighbour no get?

Everything Na on top woman, when will you guys grow up and act with sense , y'all need to own up to your shi.ts.

If all the Nigerian men no make heaven, I wan know Wetin cause am. Wtf!
Please answer my question na, don't be too angry dear, wetin be ur experience
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Fiscus105(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nowadays, give me ur number, if she releases it, 75% done and if refuses japa*

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Richvibes1997: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
God1000:
Some guys have done unimaginable just to get a lady's attention or please her, some fight over women, steal money from their parents or engage in crime and criminality all to Impress girls, yahoo guys spend all their money on ladies.
I have a neighbor (a bike rider) that wasted all his money and energy on ladies for almost ten years, eventually he borrowed huge amount of money from cooperative that he was gonna buy a bike but instead he went home to marry a wife with the money, I don't know who advised him to do such a thing, he's into serious debt now, he doesn't have anything, he doesn't have his own bike as well, I just pity the poor woman he married, they've taken away all his property in the house including the mattress and cooking gas.
He's now using my gas everyday to cook.

So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely, and the funny thing in the end is that they end up not marrying such girls after everything. So guys should learn how to control themselves and be responsible.

So ladies, what crazy thing has a guy done for you all in the name of love? Or what insane thing have you made a guy do before?

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ghostboy: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'd really appreciate if someone can please send me data rn, I'm in dire need of it to finish my work. Thanks in advance!
080: 93: 81: 76: 10, 9mobile
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by suffering: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
So many guys would have made it big in life if not for ladies that ruined them completely
This is 100% fact which the men themselves back up with ignorant reasons. The funny part is they look down on others with differing lifestyles, wondering how a male can do without women.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Zivaharry(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ulunne777:
Knelt down at 2nd artillery junction to beg me.Dude was obsessed with me but his drama was too much.
lie lie Mohammed.....
Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Iamthoney(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
God bless Fatimah and rests her soul forever

Na she be the one and only girl I do something unthinkable to get her attention

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by Albertone(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
VicM6:
The unthinkable thing i ever did was for me to enter an Army barrack and went straight to house 25 located at Death valley just to plug mango......

oh, sorry....i forgot it's all about ladies thread.

How did you enter without a pass?
Una go just dey cook lie think say na everybody be civilians.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Consistently was checking up on me till he got me thinking of him when he was not able to come around as usual. He's such a sweet soul. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. by kenodrill: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
A lots. One of them; One of my neighbours that was very close to me then was just giving me gifts, cash and cloths with laughter, it was suspicious because this man was so stingy but I was calmed waiting for him to say anything rubbish ( because he is married) until one day his wife called me that she couldn't keep it to herself again that his husband's boss was interested in me, came to her husband to seek for my attention, so his husband started collecting money and gifts from his boss, I laughed

Madam finish your story! Did you date his boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Run From Womanizing / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.