Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63369 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Drogunov: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way we will rejoice when Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku are similarly sentenced.

And all their enablers and thugs on NL like you.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adekolaelect(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Who killed Funsho Williams?
Has anybody or court of law mention Tinubu as a killer or your imaginary thought because of hatred you have for him. Oga your question no make sense at all bcs any morder case has to be pronounced by court of law .Are you the judge that prove him guilty ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wealth gotten by unjust means don't last. At the prime of your life you will lose it or lose your life. This is one reason I feel sorry for young persons into illegality such as yahoo yahoo (advanced fee fraud), prostitutions and what have you. The earlier they realise they are messing with their destinies the better.
And for you struggling to build riches by every just means, don't be deterred by what you see and don't let anyone make you feel you're not doing enough. Just be consistent with what you're doing; sooner than later you will reap the fruit of your efforts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by haffaze777(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Same way we will rejoice when Peter Obi Pandora and Atiku are similarly sentenced.

That useless Pandora man deserve horrible death for his crime against Anambra people
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.
You too correct. Ppl like you wld change this Country for the better if given a chance.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good judgment. Pls extend this to all kidnappers especially those that kidnap school children
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by KingMack(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Evans I beg manage this wan join the death sentence grin

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Albinoflash(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls where in Lagos can ibuy phone cheapest,,I mean brand new phones
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Joelobioha(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Googoogaagaa modafuker..
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by clarocuzioo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
adekolaelect:
Has anybody or court of law mention Tinubu as a killer or your imaginary thought because of hatred you have for him. Oga your question no make sense at all bcs any morder case has to be pronounced by court of law .Are you the judge that prove him guilty ?

you see your small Brian and thinking.

I just ask a simple question having nobody in mind but you brought in Tinubu in the discussion.

I don't remember mentioning Tinubu in the question but you brought him in, am just wondering why u mentioned Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Malik1234: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Epeegee(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's his offense sir]
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by suffering: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
In these types of cases the courts bleed the bi/millionaire dry before giving out the appropriate sentence. My mother said one of old took ten full years because the man had lots of money. As soon as he went broke it was prison straight. Why doesn’t the same happen to our politicians?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by bencr7: 2:56am On Nov 26, 2021
haffaze777:

That useless Pandora man deserve horrible death for his crime against Anambra people
are u from Anambra state, because u talk like if u care for Anambra pple and no true Anambra person will say diz to Peter obi
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by CUMIN: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
The originator of modern kidnapping in Nigeria...
When people heard how much he was making from the business, alot of people ventured into it hence the menace we have in the society today..

It was niger delta people that hinted people about how lucrative kidnapping was.

That is what is reigning in Nigeria now
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by haffaze777(m): 5:00am On Nov 26, 2021
bencr7:
are u from Anambra state, because u talk like if u care for Anambra pple and no true Anambra person will say diz to Peter obi

Does it matter where I come from?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by kingthreat(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
JavaScript90:
Finally. More of like life in prison. No governor will sign the execution

Every governor will sign it. The kidnapper deserves to hang as a deterrence. All kidnappers deserve to die.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Elidrisy20: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes dear, it's indeed a good news....

Na so we go rejoice when Tinubu time come.
so Evans na your popsi
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Elidrisy20: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Better
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Bigpapi: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by GeneralPula: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Good..
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by purpulrain: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I just saw one of his marked buildings in Nnewichi today
so you dey nnewi, make we chill on Sunday na if you game
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
This is justice for everyone that die through him

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Toyofather(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:
Justice for his victims.
They should extend this type of judgment to people who kidnap for rituals as well.
Those one you day hear thier case you won’t cause the also sell part for rich mens
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by stanluiz(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is the next. But before that time. He will spend at least 2 years in DSS prison and after that, justice will take his course.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Knighty12: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Should have been firing squad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.