Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63372 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by obryns: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
The punishment for kidnapping is not death by hanging by Lagos laws so that judgement will not stand the test of legal rigours but the good thing is that he will pay for his sins in some ways
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Chucks234: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today. You, your family and your investments are safe in Lagos. God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Very ignorant statement. And very ignorant people who liked the statement. The judiciary doesnt belong to any state. Because it is called Lagos High Court doesnt mean it is owned by LASG
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by blacknoir: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Excellent news let his victims get some closure
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ignis: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
at last, he should rot in hell.

He have higher chance of going to heaven since he can always pray for forgiveness before hanging.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:
Justice for his victims.
They should extend this type of judgment to people who kidnap for rituals as well.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Cerebellum: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
GreyLaw:

Nothing good in that. No governor will sign it. He will be in an executive branch of some prison and live out his life. Governors don't sign death sentences anymore. More so a man like Evans who worked with a lot of people in high places.

Its obvious he has been betrayed by even those who do send him to do the dirty job
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by timefarm(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today. You, your family and your investments are safe in Lagos. God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
See how biased you are and then sounded unintelligent at the end.

While praising lagos judiciary when the judgement goes well with you, you berate the panel whose members are mostly from Lagos judiciary.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ensamy(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
If Bandits herdsmen and Boko haram members do not face same treatment then he should be discharged and acquitted because same crime.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by bbamusa: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
rest in peace soon, wicked soul! justice for your victims at last.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ensamy(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2021
When an Evangelist came and preached to you one day to accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour you rubbish him, so as others are doing now ..He will marry Chidinma Ojukwu in Prison as they will live the rest of Thier lives there...and start a family.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Sonicroyel: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Naso didn't they sentence Rev King too and man's still giving his wife kids from jail..

Abeg make una write another script
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Godslink: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
The case is before Justice Oshodi of Lagos State High Court Ikeja and not in Igbosere...This is fake news
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by just2endowed: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
christistruth01:

If it is True then the Killer Bandits are in Hot Soup

You mean buhari brethren. Gumi has gone to set up good school and hospital for the killer bandit and kidnapper. Nothing the state can do them
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ShaqFu: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Imagine all this time, justice finally caught up with Evans. I'm sure Chidinma will be next, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
All criminals should be made to face the law...
#sayNo2Crime
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by greatness77: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/
Tribalism everywhere!!! What of kidnapper Hamisu and Wakili

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Donedeal1(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
I remains chidima.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Cerebellum:

Its obvious he has been betrayed by even those who do send him to do the dirty job

Betrayed by who Don't be sympathetic to a criminal... He's not a child... We should be celebrating.. that's if the news is true
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by christistruth01: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2021
just2endowed:

You mean buhari brethren. Gumi has gone to set up good school and hospital for the killer bandit and kidnapper. Nothing the state can do them

Let Buhari step out of Office
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by azpekuliar: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Thankfully it is your business handle that you have used to discredit the findings of the panel and justify the killings and coverup of hundreds of Nigerians who stood up to demand police reforms. Your business and by extension the personality behind it has been well noted. Your business will enjoy our patronage.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Bamzyriches451: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Very good
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Face your problems man.....

Leave the East.. the east is blessed and you can't do anything about it not even with your hate #spite
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Bimpe29: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Truth and justice may arrive late but shall never fail to come.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Kosoco(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
No amnesty for him, but Boko Haram are camped and fed.
you are very pathetic.....
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

grin

Playmaker14 right now...
thanks for recommending this troll to me

he'll be fixed
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by showafrica(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I keep saying it, lagos should be a country. They should be the one agitating. Nigeria no fit lagos, its a state that would have gone far and the Dubai of Africa if only they have the sovereignty. Endsars report trip me...even Abuja mangos no get that liver.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Oladeleenoch: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Evans been sentenced, while boko Haram has been given amnesty with a lot of benefits.
Justice should be for all, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by nomenclature(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
That will be after your darling buhari hanged in the international criminal court
Abdul05:
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.