Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63362 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BlackPantherxXx: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:

ReoCoker to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

My mother is a notorious slut, all she does is to open her wide pussy for Omonile and fools... May God punish my mother because she never told me the Thief that is my biological father

Kpelé.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
This one pain you sha. grin

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BlackPantherxXx: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:

ReoCoker to his father:
This one pain you sha. grin

Pained you more. You wrote me an epistle
I didnt even read it. Pele
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

It pained me and my stupid father more. You need to see how useless my father is right now. Thank you for disgracing my dad.

Okay kid.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107987579][/quote]

Another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

editing people's comments to insult families

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BlackPantherxXx: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Another one

Mynd4 lalsticlala Sen

Rule 2

editing people's comments to insult families

Is it your other moniker?

Aren't we friends? grin
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Dabliss02(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Abdul05:
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person
you're stupid for saying that to someone that's trying to fight for the freedom of his people... Bad energy stay far away
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by stieyven(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu you expect everybody to be kidnapper like Evans .Tinubu is not a Kidnapper like your poeple e.g Evanse.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Oleys: 4:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Fake news

he has not been sentenced yet!!!

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107987579][/quote]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

please check out the abomination this guy is spewing to insult people's parents
he edits people's comments to curse their parents

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by zubycharles(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Abdul05:
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person
na your papa b next guuuyyyy
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by KennethEnyi(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
No one mourns the wicked
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by purpulrain: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Biko drop your number, I dey Nkwo as well
0 8 0 8 3 4 3 3 6 7 1
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adekolaelect(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
who asked this one to start preaching when all your character and supports is for evil .you better go to Religion thread to show your fake preaching without good deeds .

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adaksbullet: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
The originator of modern kidnapping in Nigeria...
When people heard how much he was making from the business, alot of people ventured into it hence the menace we have in the society today..

Where is adaksbullet
am on sand frincis germing
peru para cool cool cool cool cool

are mine known you?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2021
adaksbullet:
am on sand frincis germing
peru para cool cool cool cool cool

are mine known you?
brodaly,its been a while.. Where have you been?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Johncables402: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/

But they will never sentence all the bandits killing innocent people. Nonsense.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adaksbullet: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
brodaly,its been a while.. Where have you been?
bus southkayamata am dy o grin

am whant to contes for presidensial elesion on 2023, so am do low keys meeting whit peoples cool cool cool
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
adaksbullet:
bus southkayamata am dy o grin

am whant to contes for presidensial elesion on 2023, so am do low keys meeting whit peoples cool cool cool
AFI kayamata na..
No worry, I go support your mandate with grammar
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by adaksbullet: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
AFI kayamata na..
No worry, I go support your mandate with grammar
grama? what are u no? are u a prof person? arr u haved BMC on history? HD on social live? MMP on body siryens? no, scyens cyens hmmmm sciyens grin cheesy am forgoted how too speled psyyens grin grin grin fk angry signyes

angry grin grin cheesy cheesy angry sayens sad

embarassed

cry

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AfonjaConehead: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
are u from Anambra state, because u talk like if u care for Anambra pple and no true Anambra person will say diz to Peter obi
He a pure yoruba person that hates you Igbos but pretend to care... check his profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)