Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63368 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Kinterez(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Abdul05:
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person
Devil go punish you...stupid aboki man...ewu
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FreeStuffsNG: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

Thankfully it is your business handle that you have used to discredit the findings of the panel and justify the killings and coverup of hundreds of Nigerians who stood up to demand police reforms. Your business and by extension the personality behind it has been well noted. Your business will enjoy our patronage.
Hahaha....Those who inserted Nathaniel Solomon who is alive and well as dead into the Lekkilies EndSars report will provide answers every fair minded Nigerian deserve. So let's wait for the white paper.
It's called transparency and I don't live or have dual personalities from online to offline. My value system is a my defining tone in anything I get involved with.

And one more thing, in real life, I know it takes extreme hardwork to build anything phenomenal like the city of Lagos but costs terrorists nothing to destroy and burn it down if Lagosians allow it. I understand the burden of leadership and like I state offline and online, talk is cheap.
The Lagos State you see today and some vicious state actors want to destroy was built by the sweat, tears and blood of others; our forebears. I consider it a privilege to be a Stakeholder in Lagos and my country Nigeria.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by snoopz: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Na Evans open these northerners to the silent money way
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by dfrost: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Blue3k:

So wait bros, he never signed one and he wants the current governors to sign I order to decongest prisons?

Wow! Such a “wise” man he is. cheesy undecided
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by barcaboi(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2021
JavaScript90:
Finally. More of like life in prison. No governor will sign the execution.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

Because we use religious sentiments down here; if it was oshomole he wld do it
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by barcaboi(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
No amnesty for him, but Boko Haram are camped and fed.
Y’all say rubbish really. So he shd be freed?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Pootle: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2021
so what sentence will the bandit get
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by yemmywesey(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Sanwo olu should do the needful urgently, sign it immediately before Valentine's day.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by membranus: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
anytexy:
Well, I am Igbo. Is a welcome development but is must be replacated to every other Nigerian that committed or commits such crime. Equity and fairness I stand for.

Not forgetting too that his main targets then were mostly rich Igbo business men in the East and Lagos.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Prisco4luv(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Finally justice is served.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Thryphosa(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2021
How I wish same punishment is metted to every other kidnapper irrespective of ethnicity. Give capital punishment to all these people disturbing peace of Nigeria and sanity will be returned, let killer Fulani herdsmen, ritual killers in the west, bandits in the north, kidnappers across the country, corrupt politicians across the country, let all of them die by hanging. Listen to Kanu, Igboho, and other agitators' plight and make a redress backed by actions. I believe the country can be great again!
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AbuAeesha: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:
Hm... Pathetic!
the news or his act?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Testimony1988(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Finally.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by purpulrain: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I dey machine parts donsnax@ g mail dot com
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Myexdisturbs: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2021
purpulrain:
I dey machine parts donsnax@ g mail dot com
Biko drop your number, I dey Nkwo as well
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Psoul(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2021
They should forgive him. Afterall he is s a businessman and he has repented.
Many repented Boko boys have bn pardoned.
Our government said that kidnappers are just businessmen and are better than IPOB, Bandits and terrorists.
So he should also be pardoned while we focus more on Terrorists and IPOB
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by hectorswag(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Hubeznigeria:
Wealth gotten by unjust means don't last. At the prime of your life you will lose it or lose your life. This is one reason I feel sorry for young persons into illegality such as yahoo yahoo (advanced fee fraud), prostitutions and what have you. The earlier they realise they are messing with their destinies the better.
And for you struggling to build riches by every just means, don't be deterred by what you see and don't let anyone make you feel you're not doing enough. Just be consistent with what you're doing; sooner than later you will reap the fruit of your efforts
Well spoken! smiley
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by anytexy: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2021
membranus:

Not forgetting too that his main targets then were mostly rich Igbo business men in the East and Lagos.
you are right.
Even the bible pronounced death on kidnappers (Ex. 21:16). My point is let every other kidnappers be sentence to death. North, west, south and East. No one should be spared. They are wicked.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by juman(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
But fulani kidnappers are celebrated.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by sevenhundred(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:
Justice for his victims.
They should extend this type of judgment to people who kidnap for rituals as well.
and those who steal our collectives resources and subject peoples to unwanted crime.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Cerebellum: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
elsiusgr8t:

Betrayed by who Don't be sympathetic to a criminal... He's not a child... We should be celebrating.. that's if the news is true

I'm not sympathetic oga
Only replying that guy's comment
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nyanabo(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
I'm happy when the mallet of the law hit people like him on their head. I'm sure he has killed many to get those dirty and blood stained wealth.

Death is being merciful to him, he should be jailed for life and sent to kiri-kiri to eat those watery beans and scrub slimy toilet seats for life.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Fumace(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
It's long overdue
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
We are not sure and we don't trust the Nigerian Judiciary and police.

Pls can this hanging be shown on National TV?

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Zetty177x: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2021
He killed a lot of people....I remember what he did to Maydon Pharmaceutical MD. What the Business man experienced was traumatic. He deserves no mercy

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BarrElChapo(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Lolz.. I used to laugh when some conspiracy theorists claimed that he was no longer in prison and had bought his way out of incarceration. He already made a video confession as required by the ACJA how could he comeback from that. This was inevitable no matter how bad the prosecution tried to muddle the case.

Well it is not over yet as he can still appeal the conviction up to the supreme court, so not yet time for jumping up but its is what its meant to be.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BlackPantherxXx: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
thanks for recommending this troll to me

he'll be fixed

Sharap jare. You are not objective. You support only flatin0s
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by DaCharis2016: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please I don't understand your statement can you elaborate.
You don't understand doesn't make a difference while about 200 ppl understand.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Ochelyko1: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/

Am waiting for the day those bandits that are kidnaping people everyday are arrested and brought to book. but i know it wont come Gumi their father has said so already.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by od501: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/

Story. Just like Rev.King dah year! It's over 10-11 years now yet nothing had happened.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FarahAideed: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2021
od501:

Story. Just like Rev.King dah year! It's over 10-11 years now yet nothing had happened.

True oo sotey TB Joshua don kpai leave am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)