Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging (63365 Views)

Breaking:evans The Billionaire Kidnapper To Die By Hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Raalsalghul: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow! shocked

It now remains if the sitting governor will sign his death sentence else he rots in jail.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by CollinsVal(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sorrow ooo
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Reeberry: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
No amnesty for him, but Boko Haram are camped and fed.
Are you trying to say,he should be freed instead?
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Blackman101: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Maybe people will learn from this. may god have mercy on his soul.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Farotimi72: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
No governor will sign the execution.
He will only spend more of like life in prison.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Eaglesence: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
at last, he should rot in hell.

That is the interesting thing. If he has asked God for mercy while in detention, surely he is headed for heaven.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
The same heaven I'm going?
Eaglesence:

That is the interesting thing. If he has asked God for mercy while in detention, surely he is headed for heaven.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by luluosas(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good job there. He should be hanged immediately please
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Eaglesence: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
The same heaven I'm going?

Only God knows who/ the number of people wey go end up in heaven
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by EmmaLege: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ALFADOS(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
The originator of modern kidnapping in Nigeria...
When people heard how much he was making from the business, alot of people ventured into it hence the menace we have in the society today..

Where is adaksbullet
Thats the true facts my guy, our security system have a big problem, they revealed everything how the criminal operate to the media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Jonahbright: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wot a stupid country,u sentenced a kidnapper to death Cox he’s from the south and u gave bokoharam amnesty who has been waisting souls for a long time now

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Blackdisciple(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes dear, it's indeed a good news....

Na so we go rejoice when Tinubu time come.

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by KennethEnyi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
No one mourns the wicked
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by calcal: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
amazingspiderma:
No amnesty for him, but Boko Haram are camped and fed.

justice is for the south, sorry, the slaves have no right to kidnap.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by 989900: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
[s]That's Lagos for you. A city where the law works! The Judiciary in Lagos state,though not perfect, is still the best! That's why I just shake my head at how folks think that the falsehoods in the Lekkilies EndSars report can escape the detection of the eagle eyes of Lagosians when the city itself is built on Justice.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today. You, your family and your investments are safe in Lagos. God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! [/s]https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
HE THAT TROUBLE HIS OWN HOUSE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH. meanwhile i don't think he has good lawyer or political connections.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by peculiar2233: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Abdul05:
grin God is wonderful..kanu the ipob terrorist will be the next person
Aboki Aboki grin
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Blue3k(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Caboceer:

According to Ganduje, a convicted criminal was once found not guilty and exonerated after the death sentence had already been carried out. Oshiomhole was the one who signed off, according to him

That is why they don't sign anymore.

Its a really stupid excuse that only makes sense to unthinking guys. The altruistic governors refused to end death penalty in their states, commute sentences or make other judicial reforms. If the FG was smart they fine them for clogging up prisons. This is one reason why prisons should be decentralized.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Lionnation: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
stanluiz:
A death warrant should be signed.

Any kidnappers, arm robbery, murderers , drug dealers and Terrorists should be given death sentence.

By doing that. Others will learn a lesson.
story
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Lionnation: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Godons1:

Oyinbo are doing it already. A day will come, the East will have ZERO wealthy men. grin grin
see wetin envy dey do you
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Lionnation: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yoruba man mind your business.You Afonjas(fulani slaves) and fulani just hate Igbo business men that is why you guys want evans dead.

Evans is a business man not a kidnapper.

Biaflaa or death.
aboki, your suffering will not end, suffer boy
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Sufferingboy(f): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lionnation:
aboki, your suffering will not end, suffer boy

Afonja how is oshogbo?

Biaflaa or death.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

It would come just after your dad or the man he asslicks... James Ibori grin
Lol, the useless slut that birthed you should be ashamed.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
My father is a useless Odé.

Kpelé.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
thanks for recommending this troll to me

he'll be fixed
Hello, who are you referring to as a troll? undecided
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by BlackPantherxXx: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
ReoCoker:

ReoCoker to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Lol, the useless slut that birthed you should be ashamed.

Why are you scared to use your main moniker? Jasonscolari? grin

I schooled you on all. cool now cry louder. I enjoy it tongue
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by ReoCoker: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

My mother is a notorious slut, all she does is to open her wide pussy for Omonile and fools... May God punish my mother because she never told me the Thief that is my biological father

Kpelé.
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by Adaanna(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Finally
Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Why are you scared to use your main moniker? Jasonscolari? grin

I schooled you on all. cool now cry louder. I enjoy it tongue

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

please check out the abomination this guy is spewing to insult people's parents
he edits people's comments to curse their parents

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging by brainhgeek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Source: https://nationaldailyng.com/finally-court-seals-fate-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans/

We expect to see how Wadume will end too and that of Gumi, the minister of bandit's welfare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.