Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84326 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Pataricatering(f): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
salbis:
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.
lol - apart from your penis what fo you have to offer?.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Pataricatering(f): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
As usual bitter men will fill the comment section with their tears
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
I ve always said that God doesn't exist and she just proved me right. grin what kinda useless God gives birth to an ashawo child? In other words her father God is her love-vendor..
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is the only thing she can offer, smelly vagina and big bottom. tongue

After 2023 she will become.an expired goods.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nyascobar1414: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Doesn't change the odour of her pussy..
The future is naked
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Forthepeople21(f): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
These females don’t realize that a man only wants them for a fuxk because of their “ashawo” vibes.
YOU CANT MAKE A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Akharmony: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
her wahala. but i sha screen munch the picture......Babe weybdon sign deh hell fire warant.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
It’s funny that even I can tell she’s wearing a bra plus a bikini bottom. She’s still a lokito. I’m sure she’s as aggressive I remember. Guys ready should buy her market before she broke. I am uninterested.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by seunayantokun(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Child of God indeed!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by izubext007: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm a child of God with Yahoo boy's vibe my next guy go enjoy die
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by MiaBeer(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hang out with women with brains so they don’t tell you there’s barbecue when you’re house is on fire �

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by neighbourhud: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
I pass
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by pacespot(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Can't Nigerian women like this say two words without mentioning of sex. Sex, sex, sex, that is what they have got to offer, all thanks to Nigerian simp men who are funding this lifestyle for them.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh wow,what a way to wow the wowed
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by cardoctor(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Forthepeople21:
These females don’t realize that a man only wants them for a fuxk because of their “ashawo” vibes.
YOU CANT MAKE A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE
they know but they are sure of the cash they will get from the next man.

Another thing they are sure of is, 'somebody's son go 4get their past and wife them one day wink wink
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Humorme2(f): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..

This is funny tho. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by hardon1(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Its like she has gone for some boob job
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Germi9: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2021
No level
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Valuc: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Dis ashewo vibe off me....
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by UNKNOWN77777: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2021
CORRECTION: u be ashawo wit ashawo vibes
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by charixel: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Pussy gengz

She go buy house worth millions soon.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by engrchykae(m): 3:35am On Nov 26, 2021
salbis:
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.
stop talking nonsense.
You sound primitive and too carnal.
Life is designed to be like that.
You are ignorant of the workings of Life.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by HabaHaba: 4:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Factfinder1:
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame

Wiring settings from the maker!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by OTlandlord: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2021
This one don high that mkpuru shit....see her eye nah
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by anambraamaka: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Nice body
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by JustforMen: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2021
gazza07:
Stupid almajiri double standard and living denial beings will be licking their phone screen now and doing soapy at same time. Their hypocrisy smells

what is your point?
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by JustforMen: 4:59am On Nov 26, 2021
engrchykae:
stop talking nonsense.
You sound primitive and too carnal.
Life is designed to be like that.
You are ignorant of the workings of Life.

if life is designed to be like that and he states the obvious, why are you insulting him?

since you both hold the same views, WHICH WOMEN OPPOSE AND HATE TO HEAR, why is he primitive and ignorant?
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by JustforMen: 5:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Teacher: re-arrange the above sentence.

children: "I am an ashawo with a small god of child vibes."

teacher: fuuunnkeee
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by engrchykae(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2021
JustforMen:

if life is designed to be like that and he states the obvious, why are you insulting him?

since you both hold the same views, WHICH WOMEN OPPOSE AND HATE TO HEAR, why is he primitive and ignorant?
is sex the only thing his mother offered his father?
Most mothers don't make much money than fathers but their inputs can't be monetized
We must stop downgrading the opposite gender.
I also hate it when some frustrated women are trying to demonize men.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by BlackPantherxXx: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2021
petertega9:
99% of nigeria BIAFRAN girls na ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.