Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84303 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by gazza07(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stupid almajiri double standard and living denial beings will be licking their phone screen now and doing soapy at same time. Their hypocrisy smells
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by efficiencie(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Child of which god? She must be the child of the god of this world. Because na only the god of this world they manufacture pikin with ashawo vibes.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by UncleKoboko: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Disclaimer12:
She's gorgeous! Black is beautiful! I'm surprised pastor Righteousness still clicked on the thread, baba start preaching after seeing the descendant of Delilah! My major dilemma is these big brothers housemates fans, abeg where are they holding their meetings? U go hear ' mercy fans bought her range Rover sports' abeg I wan know the meeting venue o! By the way FTC on nairaland since 2013, abeg bros lala, give me my share of today's toasted snake meat as medal grin
[/s]
Shut up!

She's not black but very light skinned. Light brown.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by seyz91(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
I tell you
salbis:
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by udemzeus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Men have suffered because of this thing called sex

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
mabeni:
all she has to offer is sex. They thinks everybody is sex freeak
...and they will also complain that men are sexualising them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by madridsta007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A Child of God should say, "my husband go enjoy die".

Not "next man". That is essentially fornication.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
HustlerGurl:
abeg go rest jorr you be man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Omniman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..

You wanted to see some one in bikini pastor grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by TheGift: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:
What does she mean by, her next man go enjoy?
Wetin he wan enjoy?

No disrespect, meant.

What real men enjoy are more than just curves.

Last as long as you like with raw natural herbs, long lasting solution:

You are picking only one side of what She said. He will also enjoy because She is a child of God.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by lonipeter(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Madam, you be ashawo abi you no be ashawo?

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Bamzyriches451: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin this mugu wan offer bayi? Maybe her curves. But honestly her toto go make sense Aje
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by lichocho(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame
na person pay for d flexing wey she de flex so
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Truvelisback(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
tutudesz:
With Under Bridge Ashawo Vibes shocked grin cheesy
Ur meme got me laughing hard grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by ImoleNaija: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
The next man mentioned says a lot about her. Las las, na one man go put the leftover for house tongue.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Flexherbal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
TheGift:

You are picking only one side of what She said. He will also enjoy because She is a child of God.
Ok
I meant no disrespect.
Just wanted to point it out, that what we enjoy is more than curves.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Smithroll44: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shameless everywhere ashawo Dey do advert that’s terrible
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by emmnprince(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
Why ladies in the house go underground??

Maybe because she exposing their shame in public domain. And her choice of words is made obvious her low level of reasoning.

Only pix would have covered 50% of her stupidity and shame! FutureIsFemale and dem Pocohontas right now are mad at her statement!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by TheGift: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:

Ok
I meant no disrespect.
Just wanted to point it out, that what we enjoy is more than curves.

And I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by emmnprince(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! Are you any different from her since you also follow the doctrines and commandments of your Pastors and Mogs same as she probably does. undecided

All I know is that Righteousness2 is far far better than her so far! Haba! Not worth comparing sef!

My opinion please! Hold yours there!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by leetylee: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Baba righteousness is short of words grin grin
End time message tire am grin

Why is she being a temple of God and man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Seun360(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Girl wey CDQ and Obagoal don chop taya. Even brother shagi is not left out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Panelbeater(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..
After wanking with pic.. shior!!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by winner37(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just listened very attractively you will know that this one has nothing to offer than sex ....
People like this one are to be used as sex toy ,tell her to cook indomie if you will not regret ..

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
emmnprince:
All I know is that Righteousness2 is far far better than her so far! Haba! Not worth comparing sef!

My opinion please! Hold yours there!
And by what standsrd where you able to judge this? undecided
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by monsterseed: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Shey na so dem body dey fresh ni, abi na editing after shoots cos me am not understanding again oooo...
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by GindoX(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
aikyg:
I'm tired reading stupid posts. What does God have to do with your Ashawo vibes? Na wa ooo.

I tire ooo....
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Encyclopedia1: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
U sure say u get MAN? Abi na man u get. grin grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by iamme1234(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
You are no different from chidima Delilah
The Last wife of Ataga
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by VEHINTOLAR: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Normal hoelowshow subtle advert !
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Krexpah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
She dey use style advertise we knw as he dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.