Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84341 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Zion243(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Child of Satan
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Dabliss02(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
See kpekus and confirm bwess ehhhh godddddd
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Is that all?

How will u help him because it's not all about kpekus

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2021
She is a great grand daughter of painted face Jezebel and Delilah that is suffering from spiritual amnesia not knowing her real parents, there by making herself a bastard child of Satan.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Mayeldah(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Subtle advertisement she did there!

Kpokpogri, where are thou, another slayqueen is set for manhandling grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by emmnprince(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And by what standsrd where you able to judge this? undecided

My standard
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Femeto: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Na CDQ fit you.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by youngvito: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Absolutely, I mean look at what she is saying, " my man go enjoy die". What sort of value is she adding to his life? Sex? Nonsense

salbis:
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Jaculze(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
This Ifu Enada fine sha. If I had 1 million, I'll chase after her. I pray Golden Morn accept me and dash me that 1 million ooo.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Psoul(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
We are all Children of God.
One of the differences among us is that some have Ashawo and Satanic vibe while others have have Godly vibe.
The later are the super Children of God while the former are those that have fallen out of the way of the God they claimed to be their father,
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by poweredcom(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2021
That is their way .. prostitute noting like child of GOd here oo she has spoken her hustle ...so men beware of such ladies don't give ur heart to Dem just nak Dem and go away

@womenareapess see Dem here na dem

Rapper CDQ said it ..in his song ...that she is a runs gal ..people wey thinking CDQ was wrong now e don show

One word for u beeech

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Codedlyon: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..
woe unto the foolish for they know not what they do in their folly

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Yankee101: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Serve one master

You're either ashawo or you're not

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Timson01(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She is either confused or stupid there is nothing like ashawo with child of God infact u ridiculed the name child of God u are either an olosho or God's child ,this kind of people confused the church and people at large

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Timson01(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Afriqan:

Putting your naked body, ''ashewo'' which means prostitute and God in the same context actually shows you don't respect God angry
About o she is confused when people are prostituting their body and don't want to be regarded as one they claim what they are not

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Timson01(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
imagyne2002:
The truth is most men desire an "ashawo vibe" wife.
Then go to and get a prostitute

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Timson01(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:

One a christain now a nudist this is what she just said but no body haven't met God go back to the world
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Peace1993: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:

Pastor SULEMAN MATHEW would be somewhere now licking his lips. grin. Unfortunate people everywhere
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by iamtardey: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2021
God
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by tivhador: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Okaaaaaaay............

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by obapamilerinayo(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
The lord is your strength!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Anndrew(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
End time girl
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by McBenedict(f): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
a day of reckoning will surely come.
make haste

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by pongwa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:

which kain pant be dis one again?
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by MisterKennedy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
letristian:
Ok
But like dis wey you position can make your pastor say Jonah swallowed the fish forgetting the the fish actually swallowed poor Jonah
Bro you funny die grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by GABRIEL6036: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
HOE-LOW-SHOW, wasted spermatozoon grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:

I wan to buy what she is selling.....as a matter of fact, I fit tell my wife to go relax for her papa house for 6months, just to feel her vibes
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Indispensable85(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
In your myopic mind, your definition of enjoyment is pussy. Mumu! What else can you offer other than pussy?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Chimmezie(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
She is advertising her ashawo work.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Hassanmaye(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
tutudesz:
With Under Bridge Ashawo Vibes shocked grin cheesy
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Hassanmaye(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
All their foreign trips are sponsor by a big god.The big god is the one taking pictures like a photographer, even after spending a lot on her.The power of towtow.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.