Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84338 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by emonis88: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
So in essence u ve nothing to bring into a relationship but ur body? Later they il say men disrespect women, but it is d women who portray themselves as a commodity that only money can buy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
salbis:
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.
So would it also be accurate to conclude that an average man also has nothing to offer aside from a penis? undecided
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Deborah98(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..
Exactly sir. Preach on let he that thinks he stands take heed least he fall. One day we'll know true children of God and those who claim they're. Light and darkness can never have anything in common,one dispels and replaces the other.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by fykes(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
So women only chase game to upgrade their ashawo work...
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by HustlerGurl(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Life goes on

Smells

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame

Why wonder, when you can find the fact? At least, you're Factfinder.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Akabuking: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
well spoken

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by intruder15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If it was all amazing, your last man won't have left. Gold don't announce to the world that it's available. It hides in ores
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Freemasonry: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Auntie! It’s either you’re a child of God or an ashawo. So choose your side and profess it with your full chest...sorry; your C-cups.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by shineeye1: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She is correct, her husband go "enjoy" DIE. No better concealed warning can be offered to any discerning man...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by treatise: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:
What does she mean by, her next man go enjoy?

Wetin he wan enjoy?

No disrespect, meant.

What real men enjoy are more than just curves.

Multidimensional infections
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
After 1111 successful surgeries

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by sojayy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:

Wetin he wan enjoy?

No disrespect, meant.

And smelling pussies
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hahahahaha All these little gals be whining themselves., grin

It can’t keep a decent boyfriend and Ure talking of husband will enjoy? grin How? undecided undecided
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Flexherbal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
treatise:

Multidimensional infections

Ah!!!!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Ramadangcfr(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame

���
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by treatise: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Freemasonry:
Auntie! It’s either you’re a child of God or an ashawo. So choose your side and profess it with your full chest...sorry; your C-cups.

Freemasonry, please allow righteousness2 handle this unless you were anointed by him.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
HustlerGurl:
Life goes on

Smells
you be guy man
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Ramadangcfr(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Factfinder1:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by mabeni(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flexherbal:

Wetin he wan enjoy?

No disrespect, meant.

all she has to offer is sex. They thinks everybody is sex freeak

1 Like

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
She's basically underscoring and validating the touted fact that BBNaija produces people with next to nothing to offer...

The very reason why some of us ignore the program year after year!

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Another Tonto Dike
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by MufasaLion: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

A thread for the holier than thou like you to masturbate on. Resident Clown!
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Ramadangcfr(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

The next man go enjoy the left over/depleted kpekus now

[center][/center] grin
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by TERFAU(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na wah

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by karkinase(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing new to see here undecided …next
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by HustlerGurl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Competence5050:
you be guy man
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by snoopz: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
She is probably in Dubai waiting for customers
Which one is ashawo vibes? Just go straight to the point and stop cutting throw corners
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Factfinder1:
Society maybe! undecided
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by avalontony(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lord as we worship you...........Arise ! Arise ! Arise!........
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by pazzini: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Is the caption not madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.