Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84339 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Factfinder1:
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame
Haha lol some men are dogs sex is so overrated, the day I know people pay 1m for a night in Lagos I shout
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10am On Nov 28, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You said it those days by yourself naa..
That you're such a sexually active lady, and that had it been that you fall in love in the house, you would definitely have sex countless times in the house, and that was why you made sure you didn't even catch the slightest feelings while in the house.
Guys around you don enjoy taaya.
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Flexherbal(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

She's not black but very light skinned. Light brown.

Yes.
Most Igbo girls are light skinned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.