Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans (12555 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2021
SIRTee15:

Distortion of facts is one of the hallmarks of propangadist.
The article u quoted stated african-china trade volume in the first 7 months of 2021 was 139 billion but u cleverly skipped that and made it looked like it was for the whole year.
According to China’s Ministry of Commerce, trade between China and Africa increased by 40.5 percent year-on-year in the first seven months of 2021, and was valued at a record high of USD 139.1 billion.

China-africa trade volume in 2019 was 200 billion dollars with africa buying goods worth 113 billion dollars. FACT.

As per how western nations robbed the continent of over 200 billion dollars every year.
Here's another source. Read and don't be lazy. I will rather believe hardworking investigative journalists than lazy online trolls who can't even fully comprehend the article he dropped to back his own argument.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2017/5/24/africa-is-not-poor-we-are-stealing-its-wealth

Am not good at arguing with people who lack capacity to analyse facts and do rational thinking.
I never distorted anything my arguments is still clear and consistent.
I never said it was the whole year, I even stated it clearly that it increased in favour of Africa in the first 7months of 2021.

You are losing ground that's why you are playing with words trying to fool yourself not me.

How does Africa's trade with China prove anything?

Is not by posting link to Aljazeera, its by rationalise what is on the the site.

It's obvious to any one with brain that most big media are political correct and filled with false stories.

If you are smart as you claim rationalise whatever lies your link gave you.
Show how the money was earned by the African nation and how it was been looted by Western powers.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2021
khia:

Well, I have already expressed my feelings about the issue so maybe you are projecting your feelings on to me and you are the one who sees Black Americans as superior.

Go back and take a look at your previous posts.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Your lies are useless to me

Have you exhausted all your points or this is your escape plan?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
SIRTee15:

The white race may have the capability to initiate development and capacity building, but they lack the resources and physical strength to build and sustain a civilisation. They always have to resort to subjugation of other continents and its resource to foster their own prosperity in their entire history.
The methods employed include annihilation of an entire race (red indians), forceful deportation of the native population (australian aborigines), slavery, colonisation, neo-colonisation and promotion of racial supremacy.

Now, for the first time in their history, they met their match in china and see how the running around like headless chicken.
Western nations had hope to use china as a sweat shop factory but china changed the game and emerge as an unrivalled manufacturing giant.
Now they wailing and moaning that china is eating their lunch, unfortunately there's nothing they can do about it.
China will continue to expand its manufacturing capability at the expense of western nations.

The day Africa emerge as a global power, it will be game over for the white race. With immense resources and a productive population, africa will become unbeatable. They know this and that's why they will never allow a success story out of Africa.

This is one of the most thoughtless incoherent writeup I have ever read.

The lack the physical strength!!!!

Who did the labour or work for the Roman and Greek Empire?
Was it the physical strength of blacks,Asians or Aliens that built Italy, Germany, Canada, Norway, Finland,Austria,Australia ,Russia, E.t.c? The list is endless.

Abeg wear your think cap before you come online and type.
Shame dey catch me on your behalf.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
1. Oyinbos go to great lengths to stop/damage progress of African nations, e.g. grossly unfair trade, looting resources, proxy armies, and stooge leadership.

2. Europe would look like a crack house without the resources oyinbos stole and continue to steal from Africa, and without Black American (forced) labor.

3. Black Americans and looted African resources gave and continue giving America its wealth.

4. Sabotaging the competition isn't a win. It shows that oyinbos are terrified of African power and success. They should be. Africa is the only continent that can be 100% self-sufficient and not have to engage in any trade with outsiders.

One of the most stupid writeup I have ever read.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
blueAgent:

Have you exhausted all your points or this is your escape plan?

Let's not fight over that one....

I am just tired of seeing useless accusations against me by some people....

I was wrongly accused of lying about my situation and my brother's problem...

Can you help me to stop those people accusing me wrongly on Nairaland?

They will post links of me asking for help then conclude that I was lying....

I have used several monikers but I did it because of certain attacks.... without evidence...

But what's the difference between HellVictorinho, HellVictorinho2 and HellVictorinho3?

Which idiot can't see it's the same person

I use Crystyano when the attacks are just too much....

What is their evidence that I was never homeless/ having health cases /short of foodstuffs/owing some people money

What is their evidence that I lied about my brother being wrongly detained since last year

What is their evidence that I can't do any job

I can't do certain jobs just like every other person on Earth is different from I am not willing to do any job....

Will you believe the links or verify my situation

I am going to sleep in an open church now.....
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
blueAgent:

This is one of the most thoughtless incoherent writeup I have ever read.

The lack the physical strength!!!!

Who did the labour or work for the Roman and Greek Empire?
Was it the physical strength of blacks,Asians or Aliens that built Italy, Germany, Canada, Norway, Finland,Austria,Australia ,Russia, E.t.c? The list is endless.

Abeg wear your think cap before you come online and type.
Shame dey catch me on your behalf.

Those countries are not perfect...

Let's not fight over them....
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
blueAgent:

One of the most stupid writeup I have ever read.

All countries are indispensable to humanity....

Just help me stop those people....

If I'm going to die homeless, let it happen without such accusations progressing on Nairaland....
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by SIRTee15: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

Am not good at arguing with people who lack capacity to analyse facts and do rational thinking.
I never distorted anything my arguments is still clear and consistent.
I never said it was the whole year, I even stated it clearly that it increased in favour of Africa in the first 7months of 2021.

You are losing ground that's why you are playing with words trying to fool yourself not me.

How does Africa's trade with China prove anything?

Is not by posting link to Aljazeera, its by rationalise what is on the the site.

It's obvious to any one with brain that most big media are political correct and filled with false stories.

If you are smart as you claim rationalise whatever lies your link gave you.
Show how the money was earned by the African nation and how it was been looted by Western powers.

Guy let's just drop it. At least u are better informed about the economy of Africa.
I deal with evidence based facts and thoroughly researched statistics not some mumbo jumbo statements based on nothing. U want me to ignore aljazeera or any big media report and them believe what? Your opinion? undecided

3 people on this thread told u loot from Africa built Europe. U demanded for prove and I gave it to u. There's nothing more left to argue about.

Chinese companies repatriate 250 billion dollars from Africa every yr. No wonder they are all over the continent. Yet u insist Africa cannot cough out any significant revenue.

U are no different from African leaders, myopic in thinking and lacking foresight. U've all been brainwashed with Africa is poor...bla blah. That's what they want u to believe while they continue to loot the continent.
Africa problem is poverty of the mind not the land. Africa is the richest continent in the workd- fact. Congo alone is worth 23 trillion dollars in resources- fact.

I will ignore your insults...its hallmark of feeble minded people clutching at straws.

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

Go back and take a look at your previous posts.

My posts are to the prejudice Nigerians on this site who make derogatory statements about Black Americans, I just take what they say about BA and change it to Nigerians, then they want to cry.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2021
SIRTee15:

Guy let's just drop it. At least u are better informed about the economy of Africa.
I deal with evidence based facts and thoroughly researched statistics not some mumbo jumbo statements based on nothing. U want me to ignore aljazeera or any big media report and them believe what? Your opinion? undecided

3 people on this thread told u loot from Africa built Europe. U demanded for prove and I gave it to u. There's nothing more left to argue about.

Chinese companies repatriate 250 billion dollars from Africa every yr. No wonder they are all over the continent. Yet u insist Africa cannot cough out any significant revenue.

U are no different from African leaders, myopic in thinking and lacking foresight. U've all been brainwashed with Africa is poor...bla blah. That's what they want u to believe while they continue to loot the continent.
Africa problem is poverty of the mind not the land. Africa is the richest continent in the workd- fact. Congo alone is worth 23 trillion dollars in resources- fact.

I will ignore your insults...its hallmark of feeble minded people clutching at straws.

You deal with evidence and facts and yet you cannot give us those facts.

Chinese firms loot 250billions from Africa a Year and I asked you a question from where did the money come from.
What is the annual revenue export import of each African nation,what is there income base?
Your inability to answer this shows you are a fat liar.

You claimed it was Western powers that loot over 200billions annually now you have included Chinese with 250billion.
So you want us to believe that $450billion is looted from Africa a year?

It's obvious you are ingnorant of World Economics and trade, you only good at repeating any crap you like that fits your false narrative.

I have disproved this lies before with strong facts and I would do it again when I have the time.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Those countries are not perfect...

Let's not fight over them....

I never said they were perfect, but let's talk like adults, not just adults like people who are smart and intelligent.

It's not like I support everything western or colonization 100%. NO.
But my own argument is that black nations have more than enough resources to be aleast 2nd World nations if not 1st.
They should look inwards for who to blame not outward, that's where the evidence is pointing at.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

I never said they were perfect, but let's talk like adults, not just adults like people who are smart and intelligent.

But my own argument is that black nations have more than enough resources to be aleast 2nd World nations if not 1st.
They should look inwards for him to blame not outward, that's where the evidence is pointing at.

The issue is too much competition....

The politicians are just concerned with making money...

Their supporters are just concerned with that,too...

Those in support of anarchy don't care if the country splits in the absence of a government....

People like LordReed are few.... considering his compassion and regard for human rights!!!!

But I think the anarchists are right!

We all deserve loaded machine guns in the absence of a government....

What is the essence of a country when we can still do business without it?

What is the essence of too much competition to not too much difference in the distribution of resources?

Life shows more than madness and there's nothing living things can do about it......

The lesser the competition , the lesser the difference in the distribution of resources.....

Competition is part of reality but there's no one that can rap towards hurting me....

Let other artistes say their worst in totality..

Victorinho means rap towards victory...

I just need support just like every other artist to start from somewhere as my bars will last for infinity...

It's not just about the rhymes..

I have passed through XYZ times ....so get my message as it is.... I don't give a damn about certain things...

What's the use of telling stories??

The world is in shambles...

Let's see what we can eat, drink and use as shelter or whatever that means today as we may die tomorrow...

Yeah,I'm still exposed to something overcrazy or reality itself.... budaatum !! where's your mind??

I want it to pass through fire.....but if you don't want it to pass through fire,then leave it lukewarm.....or whatever that means....

Who cares about the awards when the reward is in vain....??

Whether or not you download any rap song by me ,
What I stated will remain ....

So , consider this in the presence of the beats I choose and see how my talent works....

Let it be known that my name really talks...
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

They should look inwards for him to blame not outward, that's where the evidence is pointing at.

In addition to that freestyle,

Is it ALL African nations that have a 3rd world economy?

Drop the link with a proof of that if it exists....

No doubt there are intelligent Africans all over the world so my stand persists...

Life doesn't make sense...

That's the summary ..... it's also my stand ..

Whether or not I ever release a rap song,

Life can never make sense....

Don't try to teach me what I know already!!

If you find me dead,why not bury me in a hurry??
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

In addition to that freestyle,

Is it ALL African nations that have a 3rd world economy?

Drop the link with a proof of that if it exists....

No doubt there are intelligent Africans all over the world so my stand persists...

Life doesn't make sense...

That's the summary ..... it's also my stand ..

Whether or not I ever release a rap song,

Life can never make sense....

Don't try to teach me what I know already!!

If you find me dead,why not bury me in a hurry??

Yes all African nations, except South Africa.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

The issue is too much competition....

The politicians are just concerned with making money...

Their supporters are just concerned with that,too...

Those in support of anarchy don't care if the country splits in the absence of a government....

People like LordReed are few.... considering his compassion and regard for human rights!!!!

But I think the anarchists are right!

We all deserve loaded machine guns in the absence of a government....

What is the essence of a country when we can still do business without it?

What is the essence of too much competition to not too much difference in the distribution of resources?

Life shows more than madness and there's nothing living things can do about it......

The lesser the competition , the lesser the difference in the distribution of resources.....

Competition is part of reality but there's no one that can rap towards hurting me....

Let other artistes say their worst in totality..

Victorinho means rap towards victory...

I just need support just like every other artist to start from somewhere as my bars will last for infinity...

It's not just about the rhymes..

I have passed through XYZ times ....so get my message as it is.... I don't give a damn about certain things...

What's the use of telling stories??

The world is in shambles...

Let's see what we can eat, drink and use as shelter or whatever that means today as we may die tomorrow...

Yeah,I'm still exposed to something overcrazy or reality itself.... budaatum !! where's your mind??

I want it to pass through fire.....but if you don't want it to pass through fire,then leave it lukewarm.....or whatever that means....

Who cares about the awards when the reward is in vain....??

Whether or not you download any rap song by me ,
What I stated will remain ....

So , consider this in the presence of the beats I choose and see how my talent works....

Let it be known that my name really talks...

You have only said your personal feelings or thoughts but not the facts or evidence that this argument brought up.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

You have only said your personal feelings or thoughts but not the facts or evidence that this argument brought up.

So, competition has no evidence??

What I need you to do now is to help me stop some people from accusing me wrongly .......

They are on Nairaland...

I need you to help me seriously...

It's an emergency...
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
blueAgent:

Yes all African nations, except South Africa.

I have not seen an evidence of this....

But what I need is your support!!!!

You can ask any question.....

I was accused because I asked for help on behalf of myself and my brother....

Don't look past this,...

Please.....
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by blueAgent(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

I have not seen an evidence of this....

But what I need is your support!!!!

You can ask any question.....

I was accused because I asked for help on behalf of myself and my brother....

Don't look past this,...

Please.....
Who accused you?
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
blueAgent:

Who accused you?

OJEEMAH and triplechoice have posted several links where I asked certain people for help...

It's true I asked for help but how is asking for help an evidence of scamming?

Even if I have used more than one moniker,

How is that an evidence?

I will keep using as many monikers as possible to condemn as many bastards as possible who vomit sewage against me!!!!

I will not allow these allegations to have peace.......
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by FuckYouPorn: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2021
KhiaW:

You always have a choice you're just to dumb to know it.
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by Johntemmy(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2021
African marry black Americans well well..two of my friends married black Americans by God grace.
Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by khia: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2021
blueAgent:

That's what you are insinuating.

Tell me how am I insinuating that? I'm not going to let Nigerians demean my people without showing them who their people are, that's not saying they are inferior to mine, I'm just showing them that they have their faults as well.

1 Like

Re: Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans by TookDownYourMum: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Horlufemi:

No bro. It's a know fact Nigerians have an average IQ of 70, which is like a disability.

Look around you... Look at your country people. Look at your friends. Only few are smart. Only few are interested in solving problems.

More over there is no developed Black nation on this planet. Have you wondered why.

This is not to say there aren't intelligent Africans there are.

Okay, who let the inept Neanderthal from 4Chan in Nairaland?

You seem to hold the notion that a nation(s) can only be considered a success and prosperous if they have only reached the status of a developed nation when two of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world are developing countries e.g. India and China whom the former just overtook your irrelevant, developed, island nation ass as 5th biggest economy recently.

Black countries like Barbados and Bahamas are considered highly successful developing countries and others like Botswana, Ghana, Kenya etc are doing quite well for themselves and are some of the fastest growing economies in the world. I wouldn't get so cheeky with us albino, with Europe so desperate looking for new sources of gas and oil and begging African nations like Algeria or Angola (Italy for example) for supply, you inferior counterparts are at the mercy of our whims after you were cut off by the Russians.

First, you have to prove Race exists.

Race is not biological and is not real in any sense of the scientific realm. Race is a European concept or rather a social construct invented by your uncivilized cavebeast ancestors as a way to justify slavery of black Africans, genocide, and colonialism. Therefore it cannot have an impact on "IQ" in that way.

As for Asians (which Nigerian immigrants score higher than), many Asians advance economically because they are taught to value education particularly in mathematics and science and study very hard to get good grades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.