Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96547 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ezejohnbull(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
RaYwon6:

Hope you have built a house with the money you earn from them grin grin grin grin.... Stop misleading your brother.. b4 you were lured into it, you were told you were going there to work but when you got there, you found out it wasn't really a work that it's a job where you have to bring 2 downline and those 2 downline will bring their own 2 downline to grow your star to diamond star... It's a 90years contract like they will decively tell you.. bro hope you are able to compete with dangote now.. broke ass nigga keep decieving yourself and your family member o... Audio millionaire.. mtchewww
that's what they told me as well 90 years contract
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Sequingirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
He want to scam u....shine ur eyes
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Sequingirl(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Read ooooo....Shine your eye

https://www.nairaland.com/7185289/qnet-scam-scourge-destroying-nigerian

ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by AbleBouncer: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
What really pains me is that despite how woke I am my friend still invited me to ph, owing to the fact that he has a lifetime opportunity for me, promised me heaven and earth and sadly he is even scammed too so he is saddling with bringing more people. When I arrived ph he now told me the amount and was even so excited that I have made it in life. Another painful thing is that he has quit his job to this fallacy. I got to the office and the retarded idiot that was putting me through was just dropping punchlines, mehn this guys are good. Come and see how people filled the office such that I even thought it's jazz, omo come see how people are paying up with bundles of naira notes. I Sha told the guy I have heard while I left em alone with their preaching, heading back to my hotel room and hope to return to my base tommorow. Omo thank God for nairaland cos it added to what saves my ass today. The government should do something about this scheme before it destroys our youths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by brave20: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2022
AbleBouncer:
What really pains me is that despite how woke I am my friend still invited me to ph, owing to the fact that he has a lifetime opportunity for me, promised me heaven and earth and sadly he is even scammed too so he is saddling with bringing more people. When I arrived ph he now told me the amount and was even so excited that I have made it in life. Another painful thing is that he has quit his job to this fallacy. I got to the office and the retarded idiot that was putting me through was just dropping punchlines, mehn this guys are good. Come and see how people filled the office such that I even thought it's jazz, omo come see how people are paying up with bundles of naira notes. I Sha told the guy I have heard while I left em alone with their preaching, heading back to my hotel room and hope to return to my base tommorow. Omo thank God for nairaland cos it added to what saves my ass today. The government should do something about this scheme before it destroys our youths
can you imagine it. Thank God for you o
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ezejohnbull(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
OwaliZiz:

Sometimes what keep us long to accept some good opportunities is because we are educated, only few graduate are making it in QNET, others are those we called or refer to as illiterate, they are the top earners today just because they were told to sell just 2 products and they did it without doubt, the graduate will be looking for company's name online, before they know what's actually going on, his non educated colleague will start receiving 225USD in a space of 2 to 3 weeks.
QNET have come to change lives in Nigeria, if you have the money to purchase their product or sign up, do it now before politicians will highjack it.
Some of them are doing family sign up and start receiving weekly commission while in their home, don't be deceived,
QNET is a networking business, not ponzi
Shut up that ur dirty mouth scammer

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ezejohnbull(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
OwaliZiz:

You were told to purchase a product and sell two only, that's networking business.
You said no, that you are not buying, what is the scam there?

Which scammer will allow you to leave after knowing that you are with 450k in cash or in your bank account and you have debit card is with you. Oleeeeeeeee woooooo

QNET has landed in Nigeria, watch out what will happen by 2022.

QNET IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Oluwafemadepeju: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
QNET manufactures their own products and sell them online just like any other e-commerce platform, they provide opportunities for people who want to have a side hustle or make an honest income by buying these products and selling them or referring others to buy directly from them and get commissions for that.

People who buy from QNET or refer others to buy from their platforms are referred to as Independent Representatives (IRs) mainly because they are not employees of the company. These IRs are however taken through pieces of training on the use of products with stringent Codes of Ethics to adhere to or lose being regarded as such.
I am not an IR so I cant state what these are, but the little I know about them is that
Legitimate QNET representatives will not
1. Offer you a job opportunity
2. Ask you to relocate to a different country
3. Ask you to pay money for a work permit
4. Ask you to pay money for medical fitness checks
5. Tell you the company’s business model is a get-rich-quick scheme.
Anyone making such claims are fake and not from QNET.

Ezejohnbull:
ps how can I get the real Qnet so I can report this people collecting money from people I have someone insulting me that am not serious in my life that I should come and join but have refused

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Christabelnwa: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ezejohnbull:
ps how can I get the real Qnet so I can report this people collecting money from people I have someone insulting me that am not serious in my life that I should come and join but have refused

It feels very good to know I am not in this alone. You were right to reject the offer to join them and your decision and courage to go against these scammers and expression of interest to know how to contact the real brand is very admirable.

You will need to visit their official website, at https://www.qnet.net/ to get to know about their services or contact their hotline email: global.support@qnet.net to inquire more about the Independent Representative trying to introduce you to the brand. You could also report people who are into these fraudulent acts to the same link or find out more about how to become a good IR from there.

As someone who has been purchasing from QNET online for some time, I know the company is dedicated to making an impact in the world, by offering products ranging from beauty, lifestyle, wellness and education.
Their operations are quite diverse and their products and services go beyond Africa, Asia and Europe. One thing I am certain of is that they inspire people to become entrepreneurs, by being Independent Representatives of the company. The representatives distribute products from QNET via their ecommerce platform.

However, scammers are taking advantage of this narrative to build business for themselves and satisfy their selfish desires. Therefore, we all should be vigilant and report these fraudsters whenever we are approached.
Nigerian youth need to adopt this attitude and together we can curb the operations of these impersonators.

My sixpence. I hope it helps you.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Veesound95: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2022
I was a victim, the name of the company is QNET.... this was same method used to trick to ghana making me resign my fintech job of 210k... Urs is even better na nigeria... Guy no even try near there.... because shishi u no go see and they will enslave u mentally that u will forget any sensible part of urself..... If u know anybody close to ur friend like his dad or mom let them start prayer and fasting for him.... It's a bring ur two and let it two sell there two kind of business..... Most of the people in nigeria and ghana in Qnet have gone back home to start afresh...
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Christabelnwa: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Veesound95:
I was a victim, the name of the company is QNET.... this was same method used to trick to ghana making me resign my fintech job of 210k... Urs is even better na nigeria... Guy no even try near there.... because shishi u no go see and they will enslave u mentally that u will forget any sensible part of urself..... If u know anybody close to ur friend like his dad or mom let them start prayer and fasting for him.... It's a bring ur two and let it two sell there two kind of business..... Most of the people in nigeria and ghana in Qnet have gone back home to start afresh...

QNET is a leading direct-selling company that is part of the QIGroup of Companies. It was founded in 1998 by two businessmen, Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark.
The brand was first called Gold Quest and then Quest Net, later shortened to QNET in 2010.
The company has locations in Asia, Europe and Africa, providing customers with products ranging from beauty, wellness, lifestyle and education.

Unfortunately, the brand has faced a lot of controversies since its existence because some scammers have taken advantage of their direct selling model to exploit others for their wealth. I found all this information by researching online about the brand, and we all need to do the same to help us know them better.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Veesound95: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Christabelnwa:

QNET is a leading direct-selling company that is part of the QIGroup of Companies. It was founded in 1998 by two businessmen, Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark.
The brand was first called Gold Quest and then Quest Net, later shortened to QNET in 2010.
The company has locations in Asia, Europe and Africa, providing customers with products ranging from beauty, wellness, lifestyle and education.

Unfortunately, the brand has faced a lot of controversies since its existence because some scammers have taken advantage of their direct selling model to exploit others for their wealth. I found all this information by researching online about the brand, and we all need to do the same to help us know them better.
For me let the truth be told before inviting people for networking.... Network marketing is a passive income process not active .... So please try advising the so called networker to apply wisdom and stop destroying homes all because they wan to send the products ... Vijay and is co partner no even know wetin I dy go try....iranu....

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mariamojo: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Definitely researching more about a business venture before going into it is quite important. Imagine the fraudulent cases that can be avoided if proper findings are carried out.

Christabelnwa:

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by boltwings: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
RaYwon6:
Please na God I dey take beg you, don't indulge in it... The name of the company is Q NET... I have been there before that thing na pure scam please and please at op don't fall victim to it... What they do there is after you pay that #450,000 to them and you get there, they will now tell you it's a kinda work where you refer people and for you to earn, you have to refer 2 people too... Even when you refer this 2 people they won't still pay you... Hit me up on WhatsApp and I will explain the full details of that scamm to you
I am currently in same situation. they are disturbing me to join them in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by benzion72(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
MMM no they die, ponzi they always come back
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Easylife2020(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Those that are disturbing you to come and join are those that have stupiditly drop their 450k and now frustrated. They have entered the trap, they have no other option than to look for another 2 fools to join them enter thesame trap in order for them to get hope from the so called QNET.

If you are not smart enough u will fall for their trick anytime u visit their office. Everything they are doing there are stage-acting. You will see some people dropping bundle of money claiming to be registering as a new member, these people are still there old members, all these are plan-work.

Their classic dressing and packaging and english speaking even with the presence of some white guys will melt you if u re not strong enough (those white people are been hire to deceive u they are those guy who came to Nigeria for road construction and contracts, most of them are Lebanon, India) .

They will do all manner of stuff just for u to drop that 450k. ...and if all these their stuff got you hypnotized and you mistakenly pay the money. BOOM! u re a gunner.

Immediately you drop the money which is not refundable. your brain will be unlocked, the urge to get your money back or their promising dollar will take hold of you, ... it's then they will tell you to go and bring 2 people. (of which you know clearly it's not easy to get only one person talk less of two people to bring out N450,000 to come and join)

Last-Last many will not be able to get single one person to join. After 1 to 2 years of hurzzling for 2 people to join and seems no hope, the next thing nah to give up.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by governorudeh: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Evolutionlove:

At the bolded.....

grin
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by XAUBulls: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oluwafemadepeju:
QNET manufactures their own products and sell them online just like any other e-commerce platform, they provide opportunities for people who want to have a side hustle or make an honest income by buying these products and selling them or referring others to buy directly from them and get commissions for that.

People who buy from QNET or refer others to buy from their platforms are referred to as Independent Representatives (IRs) mainly because they are not employees of the company. These IRs are however taken through pieces of training on the use of products with stringent Codes of Ethics to adhere to or lose being regarded as such.
I am not an IR so I cant state what these are, but the little I know about them is that
Legitimate QNET representatives will not
1. Offer you a job opportunity
2. Ask you to relocate to a different country
3. Ask you to pay money for a work permit
4. Ask you to pay money for medical fitness checks
5. Tell you the company’s business model is a get-rich-quick scheme.
Anyone making such claims are fake and not from QNET.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by XAUBulls: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christabelnwa:

It feels very good to know I am not in this alone. You were right to reject the offer to join them and your decision and courage to go against these scammers and expression of interest to know how to contact the real brand is very admirable.

You will need to visit their official website, at https://www.qnet.net/ to get to know about their services or contact their hotline email: global.support@qnet.net to inquire more about the Independent Representative trying to introduce you to the brand. You could also report people who are into these fraudulent acts to the same link or find out more about how to become a good IR from there.

As someone who has been purchasing from QNET online for some time, I know the company is dedicated to making an impact in the world, by offering products ranging from beauty, lifestyle, wellness and education.
Their operations are quite diverse and their products and services go beyond Africa, Asia and Europe. One thing I am certain of is that they inspire people to become entrepreneurs, by being Independent Representatives of the company. The representatives distribute products from QNET via their ecommerce platform.

However, scammers are taking advantage of this narrative to build business for themselves and satisfy their selfish desires. Therefore, we all should be vigilant and report these fraudsters whenever we are approached.
Nigerian youth need to adopt this attitude and together we can curb the operations of these impersonators.

My sixpence. I hope it helps you.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by XAUBulls: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
ecomalchemist:
Run faster than your legs can carry you....

When you get to Lagos, you can do this...

If you are currently unemployed or underemployed, you might want to check this out.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by iliyasani(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Go to Akute Opposite Firstbank Ojodu Berger
You will see plenty young boys and girls that fell into this scam company very sad 😞
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:27pm On Mar 06
OwaliZiz:

You were told to purchase a product and sell two only, that's networking business.
You said no, that you are not buying, what is the scam there?

Which scammer will allow you to leave after knowing that you are with 450k in cash or in your bank account and you have debit card is with you.

QNET has landed in Nigeria, watch out what will happen by 2022.

QNET IS GOOD

This is 2024, how far with ur Qnet scam business
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by hslbroker2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.