Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96438 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JIREN01: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

Registration fee is 450k? It's clearly a scam

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by oxygeng: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Surely the Op is jobless, lonely and delusional. He is only trying to get some level of attention and satisfaction from the comments and reactions. Story is fake.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by JIREN01: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o
Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
thanks a lot my brother, i was about to embark on the jorney fist thing sunday morning but now am having a rethink, if the company can not give me enough time to pepare and probably make some reasarch.

Ask your friend the company' name and address. Bring the name here to nairaland.

But I'm sure your friend will never tell you the company name.

Please don't cal that guy yiur friend again becuse he's about to scam you

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by andyanders: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

SCAMMMMMM. UR FRIEND IS WICKED

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by babaneenoni(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sapa na bastard no think am twice JP shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by aktolly54(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

tell him to borrow you the money and he can collect your 3-4 weeks wages to cover the debt. Afterall he's your friend

6 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by justmondris: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
All scams have the following two warning signs which most people don’t pay attention to:

1: Requesting for money before doing anything
2: a very high sense of urgency(if you don’t grab it now, you will miss out)

These two signs are in your write up. Please run for your life

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Corroro: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes na, this is very possible, e dey happen well sef.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by chiventoline(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
Nwanne I'm interested 08100945738 chinazor
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Emperor5(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
I guess it's a networking. U must bring 3 person that will pay thesame amount before they will start paying u.
I knew someone that is into it a year now but they haven't paid him because he haven't bring 3 person. The name of the company is golden quest international. Don't try it if u are not good in networking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by sweetonugbu: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Cj ba?.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreaterFuture:
450k for Form?
What kind of form? Why the form, and what's the form used for?
Name of Company, where and How?
he said the 450k is not just for the form, according to him they will process my international passport and also get me accomodation.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me.

"He's a very good friend of mine"
That is a statement someone makes when he's about to be duped or used for rituals .
Be wise !! A friend of mine had similar experience with his friend in Lagos . God saved his life , if not he would have been used for rituals. If you are duped in this modern world you got yourself to blame.
Telling you to bring that kind of huge money should make you know how fake it is . If you truly have that kind of money, you better go and start business

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Owocourtesy: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dear you,

How can u be so dummy-deaded, that u didn't bother asking him the nature of the job and location and u are here seeking advice when u have actually failed in thinking right.

A true friend can never demand such amount of money from u because he wants to help u secure a job in his company.

Here are some vital questions to ask:

1). The 450k he requested is for what? To facilitate the employment or for him being the link person ?

2). Did u pay such amount of money before he got the job?

3). What is the possibility of the refund should the supposedly job is not given to u?

Think right and safe yourself the risk of being scammed. No genuine corporate organisation will demand such from a prospective employee, knowing well that he/she does not have a job, in stead, an aptitude test will be conducted to confirm mental proficiency.
We warned!
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ashirioluwa: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is nothing but a scam……100% scam

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Sijo01(f): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
He should tell you the name of the company. So you do your findings.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Owocourtesy: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dear you,

How can u be so dummy-headed, that u didn't bother asking him the nature of the job and location and u are here seeking advice when u have actually failed in thinking right.

A true friend can never demand such amount of money from u because he wants to help u secure a job in his company.

Here are some vital questions to ask:

1). The 450k he requested is for what? To facilitate the employment or for him being the link person ?

2). Did u pay such amount of money before he got the job?

3). What is the possibility of the refund should the supposedly job is not given to u?

Think right and safe yourself the risk of being scammed. No genuine corporate organisation will demand such from a prospective employee, knowing well that he/she does not have a job, in stead, an aptitude test will be conducted to confirm mental proficiency.
We warned!
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by aktolly54(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Corroro:
Yes na, this is very possible, e dey happen well sef.
so its possible to earn 130k weekly in Lagos? He should borrow his friend the money and he will pay back. Useless people like you will advise op to go find money and pay 450k for a job which might not be real
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Hychineson(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
You can now confirm that the guy is your worst enemy. He want to dupe u.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he said the 450k is not just for the form, according to him they will process my international passport and also get me accomodation.

And you couldn't ask for the company name in all this convo?

This is how you people get scammed easily due to greediness. You forget to ask real questions because of being carried away at the mention of money.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Ashirioluwa: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Please don’t fall for this scam. Tell him to borrow you the 450k that you will pay back after you get the job.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jarvis4: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o
oga no de lie abeg
Friends can do what you said but this you heard in the background na big lie

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by HardMirror(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

you Lrwady answered your own question and you are 100% correct, your friend is only into a Ponzi scheme

He said the company is foreign
They are paying him weekly
You have to pay a huge sum for form

It is a Ponzi scheme not real employment. You will also have to go and look for 5 people that would bring 450k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by RaYwon6: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please na God I dey take beg you, don't indulge in it... The name of the company is Q NET... I have been there before that thing na pure scam please and please at op don't fall victim to it... What they do there is after you pay that #450,000 to them and you get there, they will now tell you it's a kinda work where you refer people and for you to earn, you have to refer 2 people too... Even when you refer this 2 people they won't still pay you... Hit me up on WhatsApp and I will explain the full details of that scamm to you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by airsaylongcome: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

That's peanuts if it's a real remote job. That's barely two days pay working minimum wage remote job in the US. But him charging you ₦450k to get the job suggests its a big scam from his end. There are people living in Lagos earning $200 per day working for US companies

8 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by OhiOfIhima: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me.

With this thought of yours, you're already make urself available to scam, ask questions where is necessary, if he think you're too inquisitive, let him give the job out n hold on to your 450k with all the stress of going to Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by thrillionaire(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
God! Exactly this same thing happened to my friend. His own cousin sister invited him to Lagos tor this same job. Told him they'd accommodate and feed him for the time being and asked him to pay 450k..
His saving grace was when at night he overheard people talking about his sister, how heartless she is and how she got stranded in a forest in Ghana because of duping people... Bla bla bla
That's when he decided to run for his life. So much more he said but what I'd say to you is... RUN away from that friend o

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by calcal: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira,
Redflag - scam

and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Redflag - scam

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Olam09(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Tell him to lend you the money that you'll return it installmentally as soon as you get the job. If he doesn't want to help then forget about the job that's the piece of advice I'll give you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by professore(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

my advice is for you not to go. Scam is small, your life may be at risk here.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Pootle: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreaterFuture:
450k for Form?
What kind of form? Why the form, and what's the form used for?
Name of Company, where and How?
the form comes with a mouka foam grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.