Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96559 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians. A university graduate in Marketing or Business with at least 2.1. No years of experience needed but if you have it then it's a plus.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.

NOTE: Your NL history must be at least 1 year old. If I check your posts and you do not show full support for IPOB or Biafra or Biafrans then I will not consider you.
Interested
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by reealec(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's a scam oOoOO no job requires you to pay to get it get highest you guys will only make an agreement your first payment goes then he or she

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by onyeomma: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is not a scam the name of the company is gold quest international.. is drect selling company. That is where I'm working also
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by TimmyTen(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tell him to pay for you once you start working after 3 weeks you will refund his money if he doesn’t accept don’t fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by onyeomma: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?
Not a scam the money will be to open dollar account for you ..and the Will give you one there product to use that is where I'm working..
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by mbahdi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guy don't fall for it.its a scam.many of my church members fall for it.there said it's a foreign company in ghana.but has branch in portharcourt,but refused saying d name of d company or what there sales or produce.same 450k.but it's not a job but like a referral job.u will regret it.tink of what 450k can do for u if u invest it wisely dan going to give it to ur fellow man cause of greed.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by mbahdi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
onyeomma:
Is not a scam the name of the company is gold quest international.. is drect selling company. That is where I'm working also
Lieing mohamed

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by RaYwon6: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
onyeomma:
Hope you have built a house with the money you earn from them grin grin grin grin.... Stop misleading your brother.. b4 you were lured into it, you were told you were going there to work but when you got there, you found out it wasn't really a work that it's a job where you have to bring 2 downline and those 2 downline will bring their own 2 downline to grow your star to diamond star... It's a 90years contract like they will decively tell you.. bro hope you are able to compete with dangote now.. broke ass nigga keep decieving yourself and your family member o... Audio millionaire.. mtchewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Edembasilprutus(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Run o
Run oo
Run ooo

That my words for you.�
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by leTrizzle: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.
What do you need a passport for if you are working remotely?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by onyeomma: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
RaYwon6:

Hope you have built a house with the money you earn from them grin grin grin grin.... Stop misleading your brother.. b4 you were lured into it, you were told you were going there to work but when you got there, you found out it wasn't really a work that it's a job where you have to bring 2 downline and those 2 downline will bring their own 2 downline to grow your star to diamond star... It's a 90years contract like they will decively tell you.. bro hope you are able to compete with dangote now.. broke ass nigga keep decieving yourself and your family member o... Audio millionaire.. mtchewww
stop blabing my dear the question is .. the company a scam ? That's the question.. are they not paying the said amount if you can be able to do what the company said you do
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by RaYwon6: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2021
onyeomma:
stop blabing my dear the question is .. the company a scam ? That's the question.. are they not paying the said amount if you can be able to do what the company said you do
Audio payment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Money where you no fit withdraw...
Nigerians will never learn.. do you know the meaning of scheme? Do you know you are actually into scheme? Bro I am very sure you can't boast of 20k in your account right now yet you come here and tell me shit... If it were to be legit how come Dangote hasn't joined to earn more money? A word they say is enough for the wise..you are actually loosing your family and friends trust immediately you prospect someone and decieve the person to pay and he or she does and later come to know that the proposed shit is not as you had told him embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue.. just continue in that lying mischievous business o.. you go soon prospect person where go break your head

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by xest(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Run faster than your legs can carry you....

When you get to Lagos, you can do this...

If you are currently unemployed or underemployed, you might want to check this out.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.
Thanks bro. Through out this year,this is the best idea i have gotten this far. Nice and smart idea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jimcaddy(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Scam of life. Registration fee for a job. Baba you will not see three things again after you give him that money. You will not see the job, you will not see him, and you also won't see the 450k again.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by MacEndy(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Run for ur life with ur hard-earn money, Omo, that seems too good to be real [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Powersurge: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o

If you didn't make this up, then this world is deeper than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by West2019(m): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2021
is not your friend. just be careful.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Shila16: 4:22am On Nov 27, 2021
OP abeg no come o. That your friend is an enemy. He fit be Yahoo guy sef. Just stay away from him. No company would ask you to pay for an employment. He knows you're desperate and trusting that's why he wants to use you
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by eaglez(m): 4:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Let him pay for you, when u start proper dey earn then u can reimburse him x2
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by vicfajeze: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

fiction
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Sfvalentine(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2021
I’ve been called for this same job too. People are working there but the condition for the job is nothing to write home About. Its a networking business. The more you register people, the more you’re paid. The 225$ is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Sfvalentine(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Don’t bother going if you cannot be able to
Convince people to put their money in there. Your friend is trying to recover that’s why he’s pressuring you to come.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2021
onyeomma:
tell me more about this company please.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by DaRuud(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2021
That's a red flag
Its a. A scam
That's roughly 500k per month .
Even Jubril s PA don't get up to 500k per month

ifytrik:

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Uncleodi(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:

Ask him to lend you the money, that you will pay him back once you start working.

Please, be smart, that guy wants to guy you

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jarvis4: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I can bet you, you're still living in your father's house. what will I gained in telling lies? I'm only saying my story to someone that might fall victim so get sense

I swear I have no reason to lie, he always excuse me since that time because he sense I heard their conversation, he screamed before even hanging up

friends that are close cannot be trusted not to talk of the one that you've seen for a longtime
Na ur papa house..... By the way I left my father's house 2015 when I finished my service so say something else
Read and understand what I said before coming to rant nonsense
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by fuck419: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
No genuine Company would as you for money before recruitment.

No genuine friend would ask you for money before helping you.

Doomed is that man whose trust is in another man.

Should incase you decide to ignore all these warnings, R.I.P in advance.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by dfrost: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2021
If it's true, let him pay for you. When you start receiving pay, you pay him back.

After all he's earning ₦520,000 per month. It shouldn't be too much to do for a friend in need.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by lolu2019: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Ur friend is a footballer. He wants to sign u for Chelsea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.