Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (96387 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by clydecarson(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Even with all these advice we are rendering to the op he would still do what his mind tells him,bros abeg send him the 450k you would become the next Jeff bezos

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2021
All i can say is hmmm
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
thanks my brother he said the name of the company is Qnet, do you know anything about this company?

So, you mean you haven't read replies from people who have told you the name earlier before now and told you what they do?

I can see your mind is already made up on this offer and will need to learn from your own experience
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
onyeomma:
Is not a scam the name of the company is gold quest international.. is drect selling company. That is where I'm working also

it is a scam because they are robbing Peter to pay paul in reality

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by sureteeboy(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
clydecarson:
Even with all these advice we are rendering to the op he would still do what his mind tells him,bros abeg send him the 450k you would become the next Jeff bezos
What I've observed is, the OP is susceptible to the confirmation bias, which is the tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with one's existing beliefs. He has conveniently discarded all those scam warnings and has focused more on posts that justifies the business proposal.
As a proverb says, a dog that's bound to be lost will never listen to the hunter's whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
tell me more about this company please.
What more do you want to hear? Even with all people have told you about QNET? Seems you're more interested in advices that align with your bias and interest in the fake job.

I seriously pray you pay that 450k for this job. I even hope You sell your spare part shop for this good offer since you have decided to be stubborn and learn in a hard way

You're obviously greedy and gullible with it

Greedy lot

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2021
jarvis4:
Na ur papa house..... By the way I left my father's house 2015 when I finished my service so say something else
Read and understand what I said before coming to rant nonsense

shut up, I even have time explaining myself

you never see life, which 2015
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2021
clydecarson:
grin nairalanders have made me to escape this one, even if he comes with gunmen I will still not follow him to Lagos except they will kill me and take my dead body to Lagos, nothing concern me with Lagos again.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by newisd75: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2021
find out d website of d company, after that go on search engine like google or duckduckgo 2 check d rating of d company
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Premium tears loading
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by nwoyeabraham: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Bro run for your life . my nephew is a victim and there location is not here in Lagos but (Oke-Aro in Ogun state) I have advice him to leave those scammers and he insisted on getting his own #450000 back. But one day they will all be arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jarvis4: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

shut up, I even have time explaining myself

you never see life, which 2015
I can now see that your case is beyond redemption.... M. U. M. U

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mckandre(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Run faster than your legs can carry you....

When you get to Lagos, you can do this...

If you are currently unemployed or underemployed, you might want to check this out.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.
i love u! No homo. I currently practice this but twas only on one venture but i will establish more commodities and create their specific profile,thanks for the insight. Its kinda like dropshipping.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by bigbros4real54: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
fire on the mountain
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Jojopikin85: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

fake
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by onyeomma: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
tell me more about this company please.
like I said before .. the company is drect selling company.. the will ask you to sale 2 of their products buy referring two persons... Once you the sale the product your account will activated.. and the Will pay you bonus .. then you will start to your network.. u can check here for some of product.www.qnet.com ,.. some people are catching out in business while some people will keep on complaining.. but is there fault because everybody will make it in life
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ecomalchemist(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mckandre:
i love u! No homo. I currently practice this but twas only on one venture but i will establish more commodities and create their specific profile,thanks for the insight. Its kinda like dropshipping.

Nice one bro, let's connect.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mires: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o

Abeg tell am again. If I tell am the one someone I saw and took beyond a brother run N1.2m for my head, you go know say dia is notin like friends in 9ja. Now, every day I no de fit sleep thinking how to pay bill on my head because of him.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by N2B2: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.

QNET is a glorified pyramid scheme. I had brief and regrettable dealings with them when I was abroad. Besides, I agree with others who fear that you may not only lose your money but also your life to this scam.

Run!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
N2B2:

QNET is a glorified pyramid scheme. I had brief and regrettable dealings with them when I was abroad. Besides, I agree with others who fear that you may not only lose your money but also your life to this scam.

Run!
thanks a lot brother
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ImaIma1(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

Ask questions first and do your research. One of my sister's staff was scammed by his own blood brother. The brother said there was a job in Benin Republic but he had to pay 2,000usd. The guy resigned from his job here and went to Benin Rep.

He was still in contact with my sister and giving her updates. It ended up being a scam...network marketing (all those bring 2 people tins). So his brother brought him as one of his 2 people.

Luckily, he got his money back and came back to the job he left.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me

Modified: he said the name of the company is Qnet, according to him they will also process an international passport for me and equally get me an apartment after paying the money, and my weekly payment will be 225 dollars.

That company is the like of GNLD, you know. MLM right?, if you are ready to start looking for people yourself, Join.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by BruncleZuma: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Accept at your own risk...we don tire to dey warn people about 419 jobs...

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Geesaintagape: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scam Alert
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by ifytrik(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
ImaIma1:

Ask questions first and do your research. One of my sister's staff was scammed by his own blood brother. The brother said there was a job in Benin Republic but he had to pay 2,000usd. The guy resigned from his job here and went to Benin Rep.

He was still in contact with my sister and giving her updates. It ended up being a scam...network marketing (all those bring 2 people tins). So his brother brought him as one of his 2 people.

Luckily, he got his money back and came back to the job he left.
God bless you real good my brother, some told me on this forum yesterday that the company is located in ogun state and not lagos as my friend said, i called my friend today to find out if it's true, initially he was reluctant to admit the truth but he letter admited that the company is based in ogun state, thank God for nairaland, thank God for people like you, once again God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by soundOsonic: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifytrik:

Lol tell him to borrow you 450k and use the money for registration. When you have gotten the work, you will pay him 500k. As simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by GreatSuccess: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Op, is this that your friend's phone numbers?
Is his name Obinna? Because, he also called me recently using these numbers and told me exactly what he told you. I know him from Enugu before he left for Lagos to hustle. Please, reply me. I want to confirm whether it's Obinna that I know that called you to tell you exactly the same thing he told me recently.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Beloxxxi: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Dear my friend almost scammed me with same company too in Abuja. QNET. Run fir your life. Pyramid scheme

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
ifytrik:

Enugu has a disproportionately high number of scammers. undecided
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Kodoman3: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
The company is called gold Quest international a frudlent one at that located in ogba Ikeja in a remote village they have rendered so many people useless they will promise you Haven and earth but my brother shishi u will not see...
If you try join hunger go do you shege for there a lot of young people are languishing there... That $225 na audio money they will be showing you alert wet u no go fit withdraw till around two years. I know people wey don dey there two years shishi they no pay them.
And one funny thing is that they don't actually have any product or service they deal on...
Another red alert is that a company as big as that don't have a bank account opened in their name (gold quest international) they will advice you to bring the money cash, without issuing any receipt or evidence of payment the legal implications is that you can't sue them if any thing go south..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by OwaliZiz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pleasant0778:
.the offer is not a job slot it's actually a networking business called QNET which manufacture and sell product online. He's actually trying to add you to his network. I finish NYSC service with this recent outgone corpers when my cousin told me he have a job offer for me in portharcourt. i traveled from anambra state to ph with joy and excitement that I now have a job getting, there I asked him one or two questions which he refused to answer. but I was so curious to know what the company is all about, he then showed me the company's website I was like you actually called me here because of qnet,I even followed him to the place the following day because he told me I have been shortlisted for interview. When I got to the place instead of them to do interview for me they started with their business plan and said I will need $450 to register, I was like where will I see $450

Sometimes what keep us long to accept some good opportunities is because we are educated, only few graduate are making it in QNET, others are those we called or refer to as illiterate, they are the top earners today just because they were told to sell just 2 products and they did it without doubt, the graduate will be looking for company's name online, before they know what's actually going on, his non educated colleague will start receiving 225USD in a space of 2 to 3 weeks.
QNET have come to change lives in Nigeria, if you have the money to purchase their product or sign up, do it now before politicians will highjack it.
Some of them are doing family sign up and start receiving weekly commission while in their home, don't be deceived,
QNET is a networking business, not ponzi

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by OwaliZiz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Kodoman3 post=108072969]The company is called gold Quest international a frudlent one at that located in ogba Ikeja in a remote village they have rendered so many people useless they will promise you Haven and earth but my brother shishi u will not see...
If you try join hunger go do you shege for there a lot of young people are languishing there... That $225 na audio money they will be showing you alert wet u no go fit withdraw till around two years. I know people wey don dey there two years shishi they no pay them.
And one funny thing is that they don't actually have any product or service they deal on...
Another red alert is that a company as big as that don't have a bank account opened in their name (gold quest international) they will advice you to bring the money cash, without issuing any receipt or evidence of payment the legal implications is that you can't sue them if any thing go south..[/qu

Some people are just keeping low just for security reasons, go to any QNET office every Tuesday and tell them that you want to see how they make withdrawal, meet someone you know for trust sake, go to EBONYI State and ask of QNET, until people around you start building estate before you will believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.