Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) (2194 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

O ti yari! grin

Lol

That guy is nut.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nurseonduty:
I have a story to tell

Pls do tell
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Stop taking cheap opioid! Get yourself a good dealer.
At least I ain't a first simp pampered by mom grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 4:11am On Nov 28, 2021
emetisuccess:
[s][/s]

Damn Nonsensical.
senior simp spotted..
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 4:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Mariangeles:

This one is still bitter because his elder brother showed him shege while growing up. cheesy
POC.. senior simp pls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:
Lol
I'm not interested in this talk.
I am also interested in knowing why you are keeping that bit of information from your mummy? cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2021
samuel051:
At least I ain't a first simp pampered by mom grin grin grin

Oh, sorry to disappoint you, I ain't a pampered boy. And also, I ain't the reason your mom was irresponsible towards you and your siblings.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by ImaIma1(f): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'm the only child and only son and nobody can dictate my life for me! Y'all should stop generalizing this shit.

It happens a lot. I always avoided you guys till love hooked me. I married that first son I was running from cheesy. Plenty responsibility on him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, sorry to disappoint you, I ain't a pampered boy. And also, I ain't the reason your mom was irresponsible towards you and your siblings.
I agree because I ain't the reason ur dad's igboya sperm couldn't feterlize ur James browns foster mom..all thanks to st Luke's orphanage homes,u would have been one of forgotten street dead abandoned hopeless child..omo ale penguin.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
samuel051:
I agree because I ain't the reason ur dad's igboya sperm couldn't feterlize ur James browns foster mom..all thanks to st Luke's orphanage homes,u would have been one of forgotten street dead abandoned hopeless child..omo ale penguin.

Nice brief history about yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2021
ImaIma1:

It happens a lot. I always avoided you guys till love hooked me. I married that first son I was running from cheesy. Plenty responsibility on him.

Lol

If I were a female, I wouldn't marry a first son (with lots of responsibilities).
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nice brief history about yourself. grin
e pain am grin grin grin oya take,use and create another useless thread.

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2021
samuel051:
e pain am grin grin grin oya take,use and create another useless thread.

grin grin grin

I didn't even create the thread. Your dead brain couldn't let you deduce that because of your addiction and obsession with Meth.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by emetisuccess(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2021
samuel051:
senior simp spotted..

Lol. Everyone is now a simp abi?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

I didn't even create the thread. Your dead brain couldn't let you deduce that because of your addiction and obsession with Meth.
And who said u did,u and sense be like 9ja and good government...very far from each other..
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

If I were a female, I wouldn't marry a first son (with lots of responsibilities).

Well, his father is late, and that leaves him as his mother's husband. So, I share him.

But always gets his younger brothers that are working to send upkeep money to their mum to reduce the burden on him.

I married him because he knows how to strike the balance and know what is more important at a particular time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
ImaIma1:

Well, his father is late, and that leaves him as his mother's husband. So, I share him.

But always gets his younger brothers that are working to send upkeep money to their mum to reduce the burden on him.

I married him because he knows how to strike the balance and know what is more important at a particular time.

That's great! Enjoy your union. cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Munzy14(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

They run away from you not because you're the first born, probably because you're a mama's boy and don't have a mind of your own.
It is about the way you are.

First borns, whether sons or daughters are usually strong minded people who know how to handle their sh!t. They're born leaders who hardly wait or depend on anyone.
They are daring. They take charge.
Entitlement or victim mentality is hardly their trait.
Their sense of protection and responsibility to family na follow come.
One of the attractive thing about them is that they're hardly weak minded.

Are you an only child?
I tire o.. cheesy

Most First born cannever be in the same case with mummy's boys or daddy's girls..Except if he/she is an over pampered only child.

The caption is a total Insult to ndi di ka anyi...

People who don't have mind of their own, are less attractive to opposite genders especially male genders.

A man with great confidence and good sense of reasoning is super attractive without being aware. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Munzy14(m): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

This one is still bitter because his elder brother showed him shege while growing up. cheesy
grin grin
A gworo ya ara mgbe o di ntakiri...lmao.

Shege awuhu kwa ihe ntakiri o..
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by JeffreyJunior: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2021
I am one, ain't no mummy's boy and no lady has ever run away because of my status so I don't know the research that prompted your assertion.

I'm very close to my mum but she knows her boundaries especially when it comes to my decisions and affairs.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by wunmi590(m): 5:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because they are not always organized as a real man is supposed to be,they practically live their lives on their mummy's instructions, it takes only the grace of God for a marriage to work with them.

Where did you get this assertion from?

I'm the first born, the only son and the last and my wife is really enjoying me as one....
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Silentgroper(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am also interested in knowing why you are keeping that bit of information from your mummy? cool
And he's suppose to have d conversation with a junkie ... U've gotta be kidding me..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin
A gworo ya ara mgbe o di ntakiri...lmao.

Shege awuhu kwa ihe ntakiri o..

You can tell he's the black midnight sheep of the family by otu oshi a gboga ka nkita ara! Woof! Woof! Woof! grin
Nwanne ya k'ishi a hashie ya, ke ya eriri. cheesy

With brothers like him, who need enemies? Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

I tire o.. cheesy

Most First born cannever be in the same case with mummy's boys or daddy's girls..Except if he/she is an over pampered only child.

The caption is a total Insult to ndi di ka anyi...

People who don't have mind of their own, are less attractive to opposite genders especially male genders.

A man with great confidence and good sense of reasoning is super attractive without being aware. smiley

There are different categories of first sons:

-First sons that are firstborn.
-First sons that are only sons, but not firstborn.
-First sons that are not the only son and not the firstborn.
-First son that is an only child.

The latter are most likely to be spoilt (not in all cases), and I'm guessing the op falls in that category.
He avoided my question about being an only child.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Vision101(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
@ImaIma1

@me
How you dey?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Vision101(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
@Mariangeles

The latter are most likely to be spoilt (not in all cases), and I'm guessing the op falls in that category.

@me
Life is about packing. What you packaged and how you packaged (subject to grace) determines what you get.

You remember that I have your category 3. With every sense of modesty and to the glory of God if you have a chance with him you will be happy.

Just spoke with him this morning from my base. He's putting finishing touches to an effort in the next one month that will launch his career to the next level.

I'm the first son and child. His mother is the first daughter and child. We are all from poor background.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vision101:
@Mariangeles

@me
Life is about packing. What you packaged and how you packaged (subject to grace) determines what you get.

You remember that I have your category 3. With every sense of modesty and to the glory of God if you have a chance with him you will be happy.

Just spoke with him this morning from my base. He's putting finishing touches to an effort in the next one month that will launch his career to the next level.

I'm the first son and child. His mother is the first daughter and child. We are all from poor background.

That is why I typed not in all cases. cheesy
Kudos to how you and your wife raised your son.

I even added one more category to the list...I'll add more if need be. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Acidosis(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Same reason some guys run away from first daughters with plenty siblings (of school age).

Not many people want to be entangled with mini parents.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vision101:

@me
How you dey?

I'm good. You? How body?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

If one is wise as a female, those are the real spec.
They're hardly irresponsible. They're more protective too.
Only selfish people avoid them.
Same goes for daughters that are firstborn.

Why do you think most firstborns with responsibilities are most likely to be more successful?
It is because of that drive, that determination in them to succeed not just for themselves, but for the others too.
To them, failure is not an option. It is either they succeed or they succeed, and their siblings are most times their motivating factor.
It's an inbuilt thing.
And when firstborns succeed, the siblings are more likely to succeed because they look up to them and follow their footsteps.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

If one is wise as a female, those are the real spec.
They're hardly irresponsible. They're more protective too.
Only selfish people avoid them.
Same goes for daughters that are firstborn.

Why do you think most firstborns with responsibilities are most likely to be more successful?
It is because of that drive, that determination in them to succeed not just for themselves, but for the others too.
To them, failure is not an option. It is either they succeed or they succeed, and their siblings are most times their motivating factor.
It's an inbuilt thing.
And when firstborns succeed, the siblings are more likely to succeed because they look up to them and follow their footsteps.

Well, you may be right but not in all cases. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by chii8(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
First sons have much responsibilities.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lied To My Uncle / You Are A Woman Now....>:( >:( >:( / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.