Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) (2193 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

There are different categories of first sons:

-First sons that are firstborn.
-First sons that are only sons, but not firstborn.
-First sons that are not the only son and not the firstborn.
-First son that is an only child.

The latter are most likely to be spoilt (not in all cases), and I'm guessing the op falls in that category.
He avoided my question about being an only child.
The first wu di main....Others are likely a place he will fall into...
First son wu first born...Wu nu second daddy ka ha wu na...Strong mind of their own with core family values.

And pace setters...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mariangeles:

You can tell he's the black midnight sheep of the family by otu oshi a gboga ka nkita ara! Woof! Woof! Woof! grin
Nwanne ya k'ishi a hashie ya, ke ya eriri. cheesy

With brothers like him, who need enemies? Ashi gbakwa ihe ojoo! undecided
Onye nke a hu wu yaba left material.... grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
And he's suppose to have d conversation with a junkie ... U've gotta be kidding me..
I don't get it? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Munzy14:

The first wu di main....Others are likely a place he will fall into...
First son wu first born...Wu nu second daddy ka ha wu na...Strong mind of their own with core family values.

And pace setters...

True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Exactly Is It? / www.wivestownhallconnection.com / Disclose Your ATM Password To Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.