Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52743 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by cutieBR(f): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Happiness keh or death..
MufasaLion:
Good for her. She chose her happiness. grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Can't u guys see that he looks like a rugby player?

He probably mistook her face for a rugby ball

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

"I choose him to go through this thing we call life and I will over and over again... because when you love someone, you choose them over any and everyone... & when the world is against your significant other, its your job to hold them up," she wrote.

She added: "Baby we got this. It's always been US, never them."

/

I have a WEDDING GIFT CARD for them both.

Attendance n grading ... REPORT CARD, SINCE THEY. ALREADY WEDDING CERTIFICATE [ONLY INSTITUTION U GRADUATE AT ENTRY]

So she can grade along as she EXPERIENCE LIFE
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by MrMcJay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
You are a simp. Actually, you're the dog here with how you just licked her urine.

Your ancestors just spat in their graves.

Is that all?
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Hornome: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Humm if being battered, being cheated on, being neglected or being abused is not a good reason to end a relationship.Then what is a good reason for ending a relationship? " being killed" abi undecided undecided Abeg always weigh things before you say them . And you saying our mother pass through all that with patience is really disturbing if you think it a good quality for marriage. If you ask any mother who had gone through that lane. They surely tell you that they would not want their daughters to go through the same in keeping their marriages. Sorry to say this but if you find this delighting as you said. Hummmm your thinking is really absurd. quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=108003021] shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.[/quote]
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by chieni(f): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
The man look scary though.

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by dannyspeejay(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gbola Power grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by pussyphilia(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Poor masochist like me. Buh I h8 to see female masochist it should always be the reverse.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by efighter: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.

Not every man beats his wife like your father does

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Farfalla(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2021
UBGGA:

Blaming the men again, are we?

A grown woman choose to stay with her abuser, and it's her father's fault for not supposedly bonding well enough with her?

Stop, just stop.

If she has deep seated daddy issues, perhaps she should tow the good old classic marrying an older man path.

That grown woman you talk of is a product of her upbringing from the time she was a baby (when she's solely the responsibility of her parents) to the time she grows into the adult she is now (when she can make decisions for herself).

I have seen one too many cases to confidently conclude that this sick girl is a classic case of a child who received zero love from home, or she grew up with a present but horrible father. I won't even rule out abusive. This kind of damage almost always results to massive low self-esteem. Works like clockwork.

Ideally you'd imagine that she should pick what's best for her now that she's an adult but one just doesn't flip esteem on and off like a switch. It's engrained in her soul. There is no rational thinking with a girl possessing the esteem of a toilet brush. Yes, she could have searched for an older guy to "replace" her father but she didn't. She wants that gangster love which a 51-year old man can't give. The struggle love, the kind she's experiencing with the beast is the one she's been at home with all her life.

Why do I bring in the fathers? Because the subject is female. I believe healthy esteem is nurtured from birth and how a little girl relates with the male figure that is raising her is likely to determine how the adult her will relate with men.

This kind of eventuality can be nipped in the bud, and yes, that's where a loving, reliable father comes in to mould her mental health. That's all I'm saying. If the subject was a man in an abusive relationship with Jezebel, I wouldn't be talking of fathers.

Disclaimer: Perhaps, against all odds, she comes from a very loving home but got "lost" somewhere along the way and ended up sick in her head. In that case, the father is excused.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Benrosaria(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2021
ebukajay184:
'I Choose Him' - Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (Photos)

A woman who was battered beyond recognition by her fiancé has announced that she's staying with him and intends to go ahead with their wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Amiracle Unique took to Facebook on September 27, 2021, to share a photo of herself in a hospital. She was battered beyond recognition, had a red swollen eye, broken lips, and bruises on her face in the photo.

She said she was beaten by her man and she did nothing to warrant the beating, except that she tried to enjoy herself.

Now, less than two months after the incident, she's back with him, not minding warnings from people telling her she's making a mistake.

She announced that she's going ahead to marry him come September 2022.

To the members of the public warning her not to, she told them that they are not in a position to judge her man since no one is perfect.

She added that her man may not be perfect but he's trying and that's enough for her.

"I choose him to go through this thing we call life and I will over and over again... because when you love someone, you choose them over any and everyone... & when the world is against your significant other, its your job to hold them up," she wrote.

Her full post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4448499065198634&id=100001157547340

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/

Only when she finds the same kind of pleasure of his dick elsewhere with little respect and care.. piiioooomm she is gone
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink
Say it Laud please grin grin grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by ComeToJesus: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin
grin grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by SURElee(f): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Choose him to your death. Wetin concern me? An me he go set panel best?
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Belteshazzar1: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Chai understanding differs
Honestly any man who beats her girl while dating her, will do more than that when they are married. What you are seeing during dating is chiefly what you will have after marriage.
Sometimes we become so adamant to understand clear signs that will lead to our freedom. Thinking that receiving beating from a man you love is what you deserve, then I'm sorry one day he will kill you.
I do know that a precious creation like women are to be loved, cared, respected and listen to. This can be possible when there is submission first from the woman to man he loves; and the man is expected to also fulfill his duty and love her.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Pain(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2021
All for this APE-MAN?
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by slowice(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2021
That's the handiwork of some 8inch big mf... Good dickking does good to a lady's body like herbs
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2021
If this man had the sense God gave a chicken he would run faraway from this woman

Revenge things on point.

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Omoslim26: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:

Chai��
Hope you are not thinking of making heaven����

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Chickennuggets: 1:53am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.
Pls only your mother was battered by your father. If na your sister you go say make she wait?

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Kingluqman(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:
And swollen lips grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by greatseed: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2021
ebukajay184:
'I Choose Him' - Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (Photos)

A woman who was battered beyond recognition by her fiancé has announced that she's staying with him and intends to go ahead with their wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Amiracle Unique took to Facebook on September 27, 2021, to share a photo of herself in a hospital. She was battered beyond recognition, had a red swollen eye, broken lips, and bruises on her face in the photo.

She said she was beaten by her man and she did nothing to warrant the beating, except that she tried to enjoy herself.

Now, less than two months after the incident, she's back with him, not minding warnings from people telling her she's making a mistake.

To the members of the public warning her not to, she told them that they are not in a position to judge her man since no one is perfect.

She added that her man may not be perfect but he's trying and that's enough for her.

Her full post read;

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/
She has made her choice. Be it life or death. Las Las na she get her life
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by greypencils: 3:16am On Nov 28, 2021
JAOS:
money and big penis!! power of a man!
power of a man!! big penis! and money
Fit body too
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Tzar(m): 3:28am On Nov 28, 2021
This gender was the 1st to sell their soul to the devil. Then they lured stupid man/men to do same. Follow them at your peril.
The same woman who reports her husband to you will still be the one to gossip about you with the same husband!
Most times, they are confused and directionless. Only a few get sense & they are just too few.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by MufasaLion: 5:25am On Nov 28, 2021
cutieBR:
Happiness keh or death..

Her choice.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Oyin2212(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2021
ubunja:
because no woman wants a tame dragon. They wanna tame the dragon themselves. She wants the abusive ex boyfriend to be sweet as you after she's done with him. You are boring cause you're already perfect.

And also women who deal with abusive men are addicted to the highs and lows of drama that release all sorts of neuro chemical reactions in their brain. They're as hooked to those emotions as a cocaine addict is hooked on his drugs. Check it out, the abusive man mistreats a woman 80% of the times which stresses her out and hurts her deeply,, but then once in a bluemoon, like, the other 20% of the time, the abusive guy is extra extra sweet. That sweetness, coming after such a long period of pain, hits like a drug and it's effect on the woman is unreal. It's a high like no other. It's especially sweet. A caring sweet guy who's nice 24/7 Cant create that reaction. Hence a girl once she dates an abusive man she goes from one abusive guy to another,, because she's chasing that chemical hit. She needs help just like a druggie to break free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2021
KingEverest:
Lol! I ji ya
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by martooski(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Am sure u are also a wife beater....
Why should anyone endure a violent full relationship. Why
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2021
I guess say Na the man dey type her messages on all her social media platforms
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2021
This cannot be manpower alone
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by JustyFied(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2021
ebukajay184:

Her full post read;

People ruin their lives by their own foolishness/stupidity and then are angry at the LORD

Another translation reads;

Some people ruin themselves by their own stupid actions and then blame the LORD (GNT)

~ Prov. 19:3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.