Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52761 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yes... She sees him as these... Inspite of being battered... Like I said, love has a way of blinding us to the truth...

I see no responsibility...

No love...

No care...

And definitely no respect...

Like I said earlier. U are d one complaining. The woman collecting d beating is seeing something else. It doesn't matter what u see. Mind u, it's not love that is blinding her
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Ten06(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Her kolo don cure
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Hope not her death or permanent disfigurement / disability

It was her decision. I don't care.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Babatunde7109(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
'I Choose Him' - Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (Photos)

A woman who was battered beyond recognition by her fiancé has announced that she's staying with him and intends to go ahead with their wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Amiracle Unique took to Facebook on September 27, 2021, to share a photo of herself in a hospital. She was battered beyond recognition, had a red swollen eye, broken lips, and bruises on her face in the photo.

She said she was beaten by her man and she did nothing to warrant the beating, except that she tried to enjoy herself.

Now, less than two months after the incident, she's back with him, not minding warnings from people telling her she's making a mistake.

She announced that she's going ahead to marry him come September 2022.

To the members of the public warning her not to, she told them that they are not in a position to judge her man since no one is perfect.

She added that her man may not be perfect but he's trying and that's enough for her.

"I choose him to go through this thing we call life and I will over and over again... because when you love someone, you choose them over any and everyone... & when the world is against your significant other, its your job to hold them up," she wrote.

She added: "Baby we got this. It's always been US, never them."

Her full post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4448499065198634&id=100001157547340

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/

If EXPERIENCE can’t be her teacher, if her FAMILY can’t reset her brain, there’s nothing any one here would say that would make her get a new, working brain.

I’m actually not moved by her decision to continue with the relationship, but I’m pained by the fact that she brought her case to the public for sympathy and, still, rubbish the same public. Since she knew that no matter what, she won’t leave him, so why did she bring the INNOCENT young man to the face of the public?

We’re patiently waiting for their movie “Beaten to Stupor” (Season 1, Episode 1-50) to be shown on Netflix. And I’m sure most of us will have access to it on Netnaija, eventually.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Charx122: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
'I Choose Him' - Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (Photos)

A woman who was battered beyond recognition by her fiancé has announced that she's staying with him and intends to go ahead with their wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Amiracle Unique took to Facebook on September 27, 2021, to share a photo of herself in a hospital. She was battered beyond recognition, had a red swollen eye, broken lips, and bruises on her face in the photo.

She said she was beaten by her man and she did nothing to warrant the beating, except that she tried to enjoy herself.

Now, less than two months after the incident, she's back with him, not minding warnings from people telling her she's making a mistake.

To the members of the public warning her not to, she told them that they are not in a position to judge her man since no one is perfect.

She added that her man may not be perfect but he's trying and that's enough for her.

"I choose him to go through this thing we call life and I will over and over again... because when you love someone, you choose them over any and everyone... & when the world is against your significant other, its your job to hold them up," she wrote.

Her full post read;

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/
Awww you guys look smashing...good luck with you and Mr incredible Hulk
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Testimony1988(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink
hmmmm, I don't think so, she just love him.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
She must have either done Smtn bad herself to tolerate this much or she’s just a 2nd Chance kind of person considering her claims they guy did what was necessary to correct his wrongs and I’m guessing hadn’t respected it.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Studio247: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
She is not the one speaking
The s*x is what is keeping her
There are many ladies like this
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by flakkybakky(f): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chai, when d dick is good anything can happen, poison has become her best food. Is this for real, she no get relatives . E GO CHOKE U EVEN FOR GRAVE, KEEP ENJOYING THE GBAS GBOS GBOYAN

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
ginggerxy:
lol . funny dude
The future go soon blind from the look of things
Lol grin with those huge biceps I'm seeing the future maybe gone grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by adebwalex(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

Her full post read;

Don't worry, your rest in peace will soon be announce back here.. Congratulation in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Janosky: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

Her full post read;

I hope she won't end up in 6ft below because of the power of his 3rd leg altering her sense.
The guy makes her squirt.
Whenever she squirts, she becomes loyal like a well trained dog.
The guy has the password for her mumu button.
She is owned by that guy 100%.

No be rocket science nau grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by AvalonSpace(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ah ah! This man wey be like ape?

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Mrbenny001: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dick is very wicked ; grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by oglalasioux(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Some women can't bear a relationship without beating. That's how they enjoy sex; beat and make up sex.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Janosky: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

Her full post read;

I hope she won't end up in 6ft below because of the power of his 3rd leg altering her sense.
Maybe, she's from a disfunctional home.
Domestic violence is like bread & butter to them.

The guy makes her squirt.
Whenever she squirts, she becomes loyal like a well trained dog.
The guy has the password for her mumu button.
She is owned by that guy 100%.

No be rocket science nau grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by BlissGod: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.

You and 60people that liked this post need medical help.

Domestic abuser.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by godliman: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.
Which mother's patience?/how many of our mothers did our Fathers kill? This monstrous man will kill her and marry another woman if she is not careful
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Farfalla(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
When men are told to love their daughters, bond with them and let them know that you're a man they can depend on, some think it's just Western psychology bull.

Now look at this one. Totally sick in the head, it's nauseating. She will not donate common blood to her own mother but will donate both her kidneys to the man for the simple reason that he looked her way.

Parents, please show love to your children. You hear?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Babastrong(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Law 21: play a sucker to catch a sucker. What i see here is a woman preparing for revenge in the nearest future. "masquerading as a swine to kill the tiger"

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by UBGGA(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Farfalla:
When men are told to love their daughters, bond with them and let them know that you're a man they can depend on, some think it's just Western psychology bull.

Now look at this one. Totally sick in the head, it's nauseating. She will not donate common blood to her own mother but will donate both her kidneys to the man for the simple reason that he looked her way.

Parents please show love to your children. You hear?

Blaming the men again, are we?

A grown woman choose to stay with her abuser, and it's her father's fault for not supposedly bonding well enough with her?

Stop, just stop.

If she has deep seated daddy issues, perhaps she should tow the good old classic marrying an older man path.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by tankoagaie: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
toh she choose beating
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Shedking(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin Why you come Deh post the beating on social media when you like it?

This isn't Love but a death wish

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
A million ways to die choose one
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

Her full post read;

She has lost all hope and sees him as all she got
So, she is ready to die there
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Funflipper: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink

Which manhood power? She is nothing but one of those lowlife bitches with no direction in life so all they do is hook up with drug dealers so they can get shelter and free drugs. That is all they do in the hood.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Funflipper: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babastrong:
Law 21: play a sucker to catch a sucker.
What i see here is a woman preparing for revenge in the nearest future.
"masquerading as a swine to kill the tiger"

There will be no revenge. He will continue to beat her and maybe shoot her to pieces one day and then he goes to jail for the rest of his life. That is the story of the average black American living in the hood. They are 100% useless to society.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by TheGift: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
JAOS:
money and big penis!! power of a man!
power of a man!! big penis! and money

It’s not just having BIG penis, but knowing how to use it.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by novia22(f): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
HANTY GO TURN BEEF SAUSAGE SOON.....
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by UnabashedIPOB: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yea, next time the nigga is gonna kill your self loathing, weak minded and low self esteem bitch ass!
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Afonjashapmouth: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Her battery, her Duracell ... On behalf of Seun Osewa we congratulate her in advance grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by snoopz: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
She no even like herself see the man wey dey handle her...
We will wish you rip here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.