Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52762 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by greenie77: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sighs....
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by OnyeObodo: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dead Rat
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Golan007: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
E be like any she no dey hear word.

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Uguruzik(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
FOOLISH WOMAN
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by letitrainnow(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
No wahala, we don hear
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by ImoleNaija: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
He go beat the love (of gbola & money) out of her las las.

In short, she chose untimely death.

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by dazzlingd(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Masochist
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Bopujo: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rip in advance
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by olisaEze(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
And how’s that our problem on nairaland?? Way u, just paddle ur own canoe and keep off normal people’s lane aibeg. grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by skukimania(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
'I Choose Him' - Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (Photos)

A woman who was battered beyond recognition by her fiancé has announced that she's staying with him and intends to go ahead with their wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Amiracle Unique took to Facebook on September 27, 2021, to share a photo of herself in a hospital. She was battered beyond recognition, had a red swollen eye, broken lips, and bruises on her face in the photo.

She said she was beaten by her man and she did nothing to warrant the beating, except that she tried to enjoy herself.

Now, less than two months after the incident, she's back with him, not minding warnings from people telling her she's making a mistake.

She announced that she's going ahead to marry him come September 2022.

To the members of the public warning her not to, she told them that they are not in a position to judge her man since no one is perfect.

She added that her man may not be perfect but he's trying and that's enough for her.

"I choose him to go through this thing we call life and I will over and over again... because when you love someone, you choose them over any and everyone... & when the world is against your significant other, its your job to hold them up," she wrote.

She added: "Baby we got this. It's always been US, never them."

Her full post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4448499065198634&id=100001157547340

https://igberetvnews.com/1407154/choose-woman-battered-fiance-announces-shes-going-marry-photos/

All because of IPhone 13! RIP in addy baby girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by anytexy: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
I careless.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Is anyone surprised? cheesy

I’ve said it here before. Good guys finish last.

You will be treating her like the best thing since sliced bread and she will cheat on you just to be with a thug who beats her before knacking.

This woman is damaged. Guys avoid damaged women.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
Capable of turning a woman head grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley wink wink

Sanctified sister, I can see that u are indeed obsessed with big manhood.I can give u harder anytime.just dm.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lanre9ja(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
⁰00
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by yemi1504: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin

It will soon be none and not even living at all that is dead because she continues to prioritize big gbola and mumu love over her life grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by grandstar(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Good for her. She chose her happiness. grin

She loves him black and blue grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Alaborn12: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let's wait if she's going to survive till next year September

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by ayenika1: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
I pray this woman does not die before 22nd Sept.,2022 as a result of assault from this same man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
I think she is enjoying his preeque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lavenjcrown(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Obsolete news. Seun, wetin dey xup.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
.I de tell u
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
grandstar:

She loves him black and blue grin grin

Right. Marriage of choice.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Until he kills you.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by BruncleZuma: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dem go soon kpai her...RIP I'm advance.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by faithfull18(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na she Sabi, nothing concern me.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by clothingonline(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wonders shall never end

Women beaters will support you Rubbish

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by ImoleNaija: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin

Uno get joy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by irunoko(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Power of a manhood
she be real number 1 original Eran iya grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.