Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (52763 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by olibeans: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
These idiots don't have a single idea of what marriage is all about. Make them enter, dem go know how far
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
RIP in advance. We will not cry for you
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by nesgeeek(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
indeed there is still true love.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Sheriman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
The future is what my people?? Femail
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Justkatty(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Her mental health needs a check.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
MrMcJay:

Pocohantas, come and tie your dog.
[/s]

You are a simp. Actually, you're the dog here with how you just licked her urine.

Your ancestors just spat in their graves.

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by aspabay(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
She did the right thing. Who are you to reject such a hefty man. You want make e kill am finish

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't see this guy having a big penis.She knows no man can woo her with a disfigured face that is why she is sticking with the girlfriend beater.Las Las she go poison am to death if he do pass this one next time.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Rexymania(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Until you die na. Idiot (sorry about that)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Pweetyccee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
I pity u angry
See u See grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am delighted to hear this.

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

Our mothers suffered worse and they overcame.
May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.

Heheheheeee.. onyen ara. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by dalass(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This brings back a glimmer of hope that we still have women today with our mothers' patience.

Being battered, cheated on, neglected or abused is not good enough reason to end a relationship.
The streets are tougher....why leave your own to go struggle for another person's own who will still treat you worse.

May God give more women this spirit of tolerance. It's sad that women can endure menstrual cramps but can not bear a single slap.

Can.you endure just one slap? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by sonofElElyon: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Good for her. She chose her happiness. grin

Hope not her death or permanent disfigurement / disability

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lavamaestro(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rip in advance.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by yemi1504: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
Is anyone surprised? cheesy

I’ve said it here before. Good guys finish last.

You will be treating her like the best thing since sliced bread and she will cheat on you just to be with a thug who beats her before knacking.

This woman is damaged. Guys avoid damaged women.

You think she is damaged? I call her disaster instead and there are a lot of th3m parading around.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by legennd2: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
I still don't get why people choose to remain in abusive relationships. someone should enlighten me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Princeton92(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Just as we know and we can see it's all about the money, she go show am pepper after she clear this guy account finish

cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by sexylassie2(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
drezzyx:
The power of dick and wealth,
can make you see death warrant as enjoyment.

How is that gorilla up there wealthy?

Does he look well kept?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
yemi1504:

It will soon be none and not even living at all that is dead because she continues to prioritize big gbola and mumu love over her life grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
No one deserves to be beaten... If a man has to use his fists to correct a fellow adult and resolve conflict... He's nothing more than an animal...

He might have anger issues... Don't victim-blame...

The girl is plain stupid... But you saying she probably caused this is horrible...

Would this man beat up a fellow man, especially one who's bigger? Nope...

He can employ the same level of control next time...

But she doesn't see her man as an animal. She sees him as responsible, loving and caring. Na u de complain
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by KingEverest: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Uno get joy grin grin
grin
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
sexylassie2:

How is that gorilla up there wealthy?

Does he look well kept?

To d lady that is befriending him, he is wealthy and well kept
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is too toxic a relationship to still stay put.
Why do some ladies endure this kind of thing?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
When you love, you will forgive easily... smiley
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

But she doesn't see her man as an animal. She sees him as responsible, loving and caring. Na u de complain
Yes... She sees him as these... Inspite of being battered... Like I said, love has a way of blinding us to the truth...

I see no responsibility...

No love...

No care...

And definitely no respect...
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by riverbird: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
You people always stealing posts from Twitter and it's even an old post.
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Jman06(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
And these vagina people keep validating the red pill everyday!

With what this lady has done, why will any man believe that being beaten up by their men is not enjoyed by the female folks

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope you will have this same response when a woman starts to beat her husband too right? Hope men are also allowed to endure physical abuse from their wives?

1 Like

Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by ginggerxy: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
The future has only one eye now grin
lol . funny dude
The future go soon blind from the look of things
Re: 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i refuse to believe this is not sarcasm haaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.