Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country (4524 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / Nigerian Woman Spotted Bathing Her Husband In A Stream (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by ExAngel007(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
An unidentified Chinese national has been spotted in Kilimani
Kenya, begging for money to return to her country.

According to Kenyans.co.ke, the Chinese woman has been
seen camping along Ring Road Kilimani for several days,
begging Kenyans raise funds for her to purchase an air ticket
so she can go back home.

The report also claimed that the woman was in dire need of
assistance because she had gone bankrupt while in the
country.

The report added that the lady had an open basket, a banner
detailing her pay bill number and a Kenyan phone number,
which she used in receiving donations both in cash and
mobile money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/chinese-woman-spotted-in-kenya-begging-for-fare-to-go-back-to-her-country-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Zonefree(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fit be Facie this Chinese woman dey run Kenyans like this lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by obinna58(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dem don chop her

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by God1000(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
How did she become a mendicant in Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Zonefree(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
obinna58:
Dem don chop her
Abi na she dey chop Dem

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by obinna58(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Abi na she dey chop Dem
She no get reason to

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Cousin9999: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Scammer.

If she's stranded, she can contact a Chinese embassy in Nairobi. She can also contact someone back home to wire money (looks like she doesn't come from poverty).

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Zonefree(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
obinna58:

She no get reason to
Don't be too sure.
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by KevMitnick: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nice one chinko lady. She may be doing this as field work for her higher research degree. A social experiment to obtain valuable data. grin

Any reasonable person will first contact their embassy in that country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
to hell with the white ( they dont deserve mercy that why i do what i do (spamming)
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by godofuck231: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shes extremely rich and in distress , something went wrong , look at her work bag ,thats not Chinese leather

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by lecowas: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Fit be Facie this Chinese woman dey run Kenyans like this lipsrsealed

Exactly wetin I dey reason. I no trust these chinkos one bit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by jey4all(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Them suppose don collect that phone from her if na Naija she dey.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Demigod22: 12:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Ferrytech:
to hell with the white ( they dont deserve mercy that why i do what i do (spamming)

China or Chinese as the case maybe, is not White. Asians are not White.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Boogyman557: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool So Chinese woman no fit beg MONEY in peace again!

Even if she no be real beggar, abi she do pass the ones wey Nigerian men and women de do!

for this useless CUNTREE them don turn begging to hand work!

U go see PESIN dress well and even wear suit join, next tin na to ask of money..

Make una leave the woman alone..

She no kill PESIN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Cousin9999: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
I think this is one of the types of forced begging that Asian mafia does.

If so, this is worse than a lone person scamming. The police need to find out who's behind this person and deport a bunch of people because her presence means there's a substantial amount of them there.
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by bigjackass: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Everyone seems to be going to be Kenya these days though. Is there something happening there that I don't know about
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by EmzyT: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by fourboys: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2022
embarassed
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by ajekpaks(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Demigod22:

China or Chinese as the case maybe, is not White. Asians are not White.

What are they? green?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Rexymania(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Make she go Chinese embassy, they will answer her immediately
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Stainlezzking: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
She doesn’t have friend or relations over there in china?? This one might have bad energy for not having anybody way fit come help am, if ee be say her bf done mean am, carry am come afrika come dump am grin

Maybe
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
I'm not sure she's stable

Asian, whites can never been stranded in another country when his or her consulate resides in the same country...

All she need is to locate the embassy and they trow into the next available flight...

She need attention

1 Like

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by sofiscatedmoron: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Don't give a woman money freely, it will make her lazy, let her blow ur thrumpet/cassava and u chop her pucci Wella before u offer her financial help
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Incredible128: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
It's known that some tourists do like this, they travel to a certain country, then start begging to solicit for funds to travel to another country and once there, start another cycle; I think I've seen an example of this in Quora where some white people "tourists" where seen begging think t'was in Indonesia or one of those Asian countries and I think it also prompted the government to ban such things as this

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by CrownOfClay724: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Not a good sight to behold.
She shoulda called home or the embassy.

And I trust you can't do this in China.
Dem go don bundle you go drop one side.
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by virginprincess(f): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
If she's really stranded then I advise she sells her phone then use the money to go back to her country, simple.
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by Earlystar698(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
She's not poor, it's might be a research purpose, looking at the picture would tell you that that woman is well feed and maintained.
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by BlaqJosh: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
2Pac -- Trapped
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by meobizy(f): 1:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Their embassy burn?
Re: Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country by nokspos: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2022
what makes you all think chineese can't beg, even Americans have beggars. and i don't think embassy will give money to airline company from their pocket to fly anybody , embassy solves deeper problems and not flight problem, if not everybody for they go their embassy in another country to get flight money to return to home country.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. / My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. / See What A "Runs Girl" Posted On Her DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.