Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses (28227 Views)

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by mkohagwu(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Innosson buses outlasted Mercedes buses that then governor of enugu, Sullivan Chime bought.

The Mercedes buses all parked up within 5 years .. the innosson buses are still there now.

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:20am On Nov 28, 2021
5000x40m+100units of buses etc. The cost of removing subsidy is getting bigger than the subsidy itself!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by SmartPolician: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2021
JaySterling:
Please delete this post

Afonja’s won’t like this nau abeg

They will get heart attack

Abeg I no want make hospital full with patients tomorrow

Delete this post now

Shut your trap, mister
You people are always the ones who say that Buhari hates the Igbos.
Now you are trying so hard to change the narrative and put the blame on someone else.
I cannot understand how young people eat, sleep with and breathe tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by ipobarethieves: 5:26am On Nov 28, 2021
cool E good.Hope those pipu that gave them the contract will ride/enter the bus to work too.We have 15 months left sad
Candidlady:

you dont like the news yeah?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Nnpc so useless
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
grin Igbos are frontiers of development.

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.

And someone on nairaland said the east offers nothing
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by HitRun(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2021
NNPC awarding contracts! NNPC is now FEC? How on earth is NNPC awarding such contracts for God's sake! Nigeria! smh!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Munamu: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.

I love them too. Unique people always creating ways where it seems impossible. Imagine them standing alone,not being part of Nigeria. Probably the most prosperous country in Africa. May be MNK should negotiable a Biafra without this oil stuff, since that is what Northern Nigeria relied on. How do I curse a people the Lord God has not cursed? Greatness is theirs! Truth be told abeg!
Before anyone abuses me because of inferiority,am Yoruba from Ogbomosho, my ancestors fought to take back Ilorin from the Caliphate through Aare Atoyese. Ilorin was less than 20 Klm from Ogbomosho,yet the Caliphate could not subdue it,so they opted for more vulnerable towns like Offa 70klm away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by RuddyFusion(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2021
And no body is talking about the reason behind the buses ....the hardship that will come like what happened during the days of biblical Joseph in the land of Egypt......

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.
Planes manufactured in USA has its parts coming from over 50countries. Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about manufacturing.
There is no car manufacturer that produces every damn thing in his car. Olodo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by SALIMAN(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2021
If Innosson can produce electric vehicle , in mama that will be more better, lesser competiti9n for petrol, but FG alternatives is not yet Enougu

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by bitbillionaire: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Innoson don blow. It pays to be hardworking and patriotic.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Innoson

God bless NNPC
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Lightorder: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerians should revolt. Wrong timing. That scheme cannot be sustainable
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by lexy2014: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Rodwave:
Good one if the news is true sha

How's it a good one even if true?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by HonestFriend: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:

If we want to develop Nigeria the igbos should be the pilot..

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Munzy14(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Smh....Nobody should say anything about 2022 o..Because, what I see coming may lead to anarchy...Imagine fuel at 340naira/litre.

Everything will go on 95-100% Increment.. undecided

Damn! The real suffering is about to start next year.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by kingsceemark(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.

Yes we love it that way, meanwhile the Bombs and chemical of mass destruction are manufactured in Afghanistan, while the northerners import it to destroyed their region.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Tbasicme: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

It is still better than nothing na.

Let's encourage and patronize him.
Big companies started small

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Karemarealty288(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

Innoson is not an assembly plant...every part of the vehicle are sourced and fabricated locally from start to finish.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Elnathan454(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2021
I like igbo

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by 1HollyGhostboy: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2021
We need to support our own to grow Nigeria. Imagine if the Govt. Could reduce the importation of some of these foreign cars and decide to patronize not only inoson, but other local car manufacturer In the country, the sky will be our starting point.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by emmyileri(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Is it only transportation that will be difficult. What food and other essential goods?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Ofunaofu: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2021
grin

Where are the over 300 subsidy buses of president Jonathan?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by symbianDON(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by free2ryhme: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:
NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To Manufacture Condensed Natural Gas City Buses

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445285-nnpc-deploy-3000-buses-nigeria-cushion-effects-subsidy/?fbclid=IwAR3dTY8DuKg2i8vKw40ef9wDaF2iN6KGULwyraDMmghdELlIJg2f8bncqkc

How will making of more buses alleviate price of fuel undecided
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by treatise: 6:28am On Nov 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's?

Gbam, he's ostensibly not an igbo. They're here to cause friction between igbos and Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by EyenNtokon: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Why not manufacture d one wey dem go d use water.. INNOSON AND THEIR FAKE CAR ENGINE
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Grace001:
Even the FG is trying to pity the masses in advance, because the kind of hardship and suffering that will be inflicted on the masses starting from February 2022 won’t be child play.

But it’s nothing to worry about, Nigerians have a coping mechanism to adapt to new level of hardships and suffering. The government know this fact

Brace up… Price of all commodities will skyrocket, because fuel is an important input in the production process, especially in a country like Nigeria where power supply is epileptic.

Eku ipalemo hardship and suffering

There would have been more hardship in the form of severe debts on top the ones we already have if we kept the subsidy.

At least if this APC government is truthful this time, after an initial period of hardship we should see some proper benefits in the form of more investment and more jobs
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by bestofibkpumpn(f): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
I genuinely made this post to acknowledge what is good. I am not hypothetical in my comment. I mean every word. I am from the north but sincerely love them for what they do and represent.

Make I deviate small. Wait ooo! Who go do giveaway for me na? December don come ooo. I gats buy something oooo grin

How much you get before we help you out ?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2021
free2ryhme:

How will making of more buses alleviate price of fuel undecided

It's called investing in public transport.

One of those things you do in the wake of a subsidy removal
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Geenosko: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2021
I thought Buhari government said Subsidy was a scam and they had stopped paying subsidy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.