Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses (28253 Views)

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by free2ryhme: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2021
backbencher:

It's called investing in public transport.

One of those things you do in the wake of a subsidy removal

Stop deceiving yourself.

Jonathan did similar where are all the buses?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Galadimabawa: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
This sounds good
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Carlylepneuma: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Buses dt won't last Nigerians dt don't have good maintenance culture they are still living in primitive era...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by LiberatedGirl: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=jimyjames post=108016134]
Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's? [/quote

It's a mixture of both feeling's. If he wasn't happy he would not have said " I am not igbo". He would have pretended to be igbo to attract more Negativity. I think he should be taken at his words. We should not always look for underlining messages. Let's try to trust each other at face value. We kill trust with Constant Mistrust.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Bishop4real: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's?

And you, are you genuinely happy that Innoson, an Igbo man, is getting this contract from the regime of a supposedly "dead" Buhari replaced by one Jubril from Sudan who hates Igbos? Yes, the contract is coming from the Fulani supporter of APC party that wants to Islamize Nigeria. If this type of contract was given to Dangote, would you have reacted the same way you're reacting now?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by LiberatedGirl: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Bishop4real:

And you, are you genuinely happy that Innoson, an Igbo man, is getting this contract from the regime of a supposedly "dead" Buhari replaced by one Jubril from Sudan who hates Igbos? Yes, the contract is coming from the Fulani supporter of APC party that wants to Islamize Nigeria. If this type of contract was given to Dangote, would you have reacted the same way you're reacting now?

Brothers stop Mistrusting Yourselves by looking for hidden emotions. You are both men and should not be doing this. Leave all the mind games alone
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by LiberatedGirl: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2021
This Post is about Innoson and NNPC. That's all that really matters Innoson and NNPC
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Rupertek: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
grin Igbos are frontiers of development.

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.

You are igbo.

My concern is this igbo possessive mentality in business.. Innoson should take his company to the public. This .. I will produce this, I will.produce that, if he happens to exit now, who will produce them? He need to invite people for expansion and.other ideas
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
free2ryhme:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Jonathan did similar where are all the buses?

Go and run for office and do better

Stop taking out your frustrations about our bad leaders on me. I am just an ordinary Nigerian who voted for neither PDP or APC.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Augustenite(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
I genuinely made this post to acknowledge what is good. I am not hypothetical in my comment. I mean every word. I am from the north but sincerely love them for what they do and represent.

Make I deviate small. Wait ooo! Who go do giveaway for me na? December don come ooo. I gats buy something oooo grin

Almajiri ways of begging. This northerners get no single sense apart from romantically begging for arms. See as the guy enter Igbo people, not that he solely love them but because he wanted to beg.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
I expected comment like yours. I have been waiting for it. Why did you comment this late? All the same welcome. On this platform this year, I have given countless to people and also sought for aid. You can't shame the shameless.

I no shame ooo. Call it anything you want. The fact remains. They are the movers and shakers of development. Let's give them a chance. Aren't we tired of moving one step forward and 120 steps backward.

Do your stats. Look at their exploit in business and investment. Abeg! Let's forget our sentiment and give them a chance.

I was once brainwashed by my leaders and societal stereotype. After years of countless study and research the truth isn't far fetched per say.

Augustenite:

Almajiri ways of begging. This northerners get no single sense apart from romantically begging for arms. See as the guy enter Igbo people, not that he solely love them but because he wanted to beg.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
This is great innoson.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
exactly what gej wanted to do.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Dm me and let me send you my state of origin certificate and useful information. If I was one I won't hide in shadows.

Most Nigerians don't believe some northerns believe in igbo administration. Bro, take a road trip to some northern states and engage in a heart felt conversation with some educated youth and see wonders.

While you sojourn, don't forget to buy Nigeria made GALA grin

Rupertek:

You are igbo.

My concern is this igbo possessive mentality in business.. Innoson should take his company to the public. This .. I will produce this, I will.produce that, if he happens to exit now, who will produce them? He need to invite people for expansion and.other ideas
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:
NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To Manufacture Condensed Natural Gas City Buses

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445285-nnpc-deploy-3000-buses-nigeria-cushion-effects-subsidy/?fbclid=IwAR3dTY8DuKg2i8vKw40ef9wDaF2iN6KGULwyraDMmghdELlIJg2f8bncqkc

Is Apc led federal government this clueless?? Before removing fuel ⛽ subsidy why not fix the four refineries first.

This so called city busses won't solve nothing.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by JuanDeDios: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.
You read a post and the first thing you see is TRIBE. SMH for your type.

@op
Great idea.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Femeto: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445285-nnpc-deploy-3000-buses-nigeria-cushion-effects-subsidy/?fbclid=IwAR3dTY8DuKg2i8vKw40ef9wDaF2iN6KGULwyraDMmghdELlIJg2f8bncqkc
Shey una dey wine us ni? 100 buses no fit even reach Ikeja and Oshodi alone.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Femeto: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Next year na riot and strike go happen.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Igboid: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=penceman post=108022950][/quote]

But if he was caught with drugs, drug trafficking will stop being about individuals and become about Igbo tribe?
You are not okay.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by iyke2frankeze: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
b3llo:
Till I see this cars serving the masses before I go talk.

Kudos to Oga Innoson
If you have been to Enugu for the past 14 years, all the costal city buses used in Enugu metropolis is built by Innoson. The buses were purchased from Innoson by the past governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime. It is the best costal bus for Nigerian road.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by lukency(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Fraudulent people everywhere, APC should expect a dose of what Nigerians did to PDP during GEJ.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by jimyjames(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Bishop4real:

I'm sad that it's coming these late, other countries like Sierra Leone already recognized innoson and innoson has been making cars for them since 2020
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Scamburster(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
we would have gone far If in Biafra. Many Nigerians will be coming to Biafra land for picnics and jollyfication.

#Referendum Now Now
Aog be calming down.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Scamburster(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Bigboy911:
Igbos are greater than every tribe in Nigeria,am a Yoruba but i reject my skull mining ewedu tribe
Unnecessary!, you are neither igbo or yoruba.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by backnbeta(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2021
It's not bad for innoson because if they don't give him the contract, they'll probably give a foreign company. However, this will not ease the pain of an average Nigerian in anyway. They are trying to placate the Igbos but will innoson vehicles share his profit with everyone in the East?
#saynotosubsidyremoval
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by wiseoneking: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.
Your only tears and LAMENTATIONS. I just laugh at this old sayings of yours. Congratulations to innoson
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by sirp9898(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:

My friend stop being proud with Igbo's name that is what is making others trybes to envy and hate them
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by jigo1(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:

FG is patronizing home made this time just to distract us from the major pain they are inflicting upon us.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Irene001: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
This is really a good news and nice development if he can truly produce electric cars. But we are not ready for that now.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Psalmistproject: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.

You are an otondo!

Please kindly review innoson car manufacturing plant and make necessary corrections.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Fourwinds: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:

Scam...Jonathan did this and we saw audio buses on the road....federal government is a fraud
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by 77up(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:

hustle for the like is real, oya straight to the bank with the ones you have got grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.