Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses (28254 Views)

Innoson Is Producing 100 Units Of CNG City Buses For NNPC / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by tunjijones(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
backbencher:

There would have been more hardship in the form of severe debts on top the ones we already have if we kept the subsidy.

At least if this APC government is truthful this time, after an initial period of hardship we should see some proper benefits in the form of more investment and more jobs

I don't believe that any Nigerian can trust a politician. They are all thieves. APC govt are very insincere and wicked. Same with PDP.

And for that midget in Kaduna, El rufai, qGod will punish you and your generation. He is the one that is in forefront of this shit they all subsidy removal.

I thought APC govt said subsidy was a scam... God will punish all of them and even you that believe and support them.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by galaxy2020(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
grin Igbos are frontiers of development.

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.
...If only govt & those looters will encourage them as they are encouraging Dangote.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Tundex911: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Months ago I point it out here...

Why can't we just give this igbo chance of the presidential post.

isaiah4life:

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Eriokanmi: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Long overdue. We should start encouraging our own. Kudos
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Emmy000seun(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Innosson is doing well but have you ask yourself what is the brain behind this?? grin In a city like Lagos, is that not more hardship? Traffic every where..and will the city bus buy fuel for generator and other stuff? This is not a welcome idea at this point in time to me May God help us.. misplace leader happy Sunday to everybody
isaiah4life:

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by millhouse: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2021
The quest fir 4 cylinder engine cars will be on the rise
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by franchasng: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerian leaders and their policy formulators are very foolish and stupid.

Dishing out buses can never be a sustainable solution to the subsidy removal. It can never cushion the hardship effect that will come with the subsidy removal.

This thing ought to be a decade or 5 year planned implementation process.

Construct monorails within major Nigerian cities and interlink major cities.

A semi speed train from:

Lagos to Abuja
Abuja to Kano
Kano to Maiduguri
Lagos to Enugu
Enugu to Portharcourt
Portharcourt to Abuja
Warri to Onitsha
Ibadan to Warri

With these fast trains connecting major Nigerian cities, cost of transportation will drop, pressure on Nigerian highways will drop and it will lead to cost saving on road maintenance too.

Then do mono rails connecting Lagos, Kano, Onitsha and Portharcourt intra city and urban areas.

Invest in massive solar powered electricity in major city areas and thats it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021
God bless igbos forever

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by iamdapsyj(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Grace001:
Even the FG is trying to pity the masses in advance, because the kind of hardship and suffering that will be inflicted on the masses starting from February 2022 won’t be child play.

But it’s nothing to worry about, Nigerians have a coping mechanism to adapt to new level of hardships and suffering. The government know this fact

Brace up… Price of all commodities will skyrocket, because fuel is an important input in the production process, especially in a country like Nigeria where power supply is epileptic.

Eku ipalemo hardship and suffering

Don't mind this idiotic government. Instead of the various government ( Federal and State) to do massive rail transportation, they are busy trying to buy buses that will not be enough to move people to their various destinations.

That next year go bloody o!! Like you said, Nigerians have coping mechanisms. Anyway, I wish Nigerians happy suffering!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by penceman(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=isaiah4life post=108015430] grin Igbos are frontiers of development.

I'm not an Igbo guy but I just love igbos and their development spirit. Their value make government chase them with investment prospect. [/why dont you keep your mouth shot! This is not about igbos! Industralists is not about tribe as their work is transnational. And many times they are fronts]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Na only 2,057 dey account oo! I dey fear to spend am now oo!. Na my all in all be that oo. E be like say My God want use you add something for me. grin make I drop acct? cheesy

bestofibkpumpn:

How much you get before we help you out ?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Valuc: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Till then... This govt cnt be trusted
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by gonkin(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2021
U no see how people dey struggle for brt
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Hakeem3(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Voy:
NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To Manufacture Condensed Natural Gas City Buses

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1445285-nnpc-deploy-3000-buses-nigeria-cushion-effects-subsidy/?fbclid=IwAR3dTY8DuKg2i8vKw40ef9wDaF2iN6KGULwyraDMmghdELlIJg2f8bncqkc

The kind of hardship this government wants to inflict on masses ehn, the rate of depression and suicide will increase by 150%. what of intrastate transport, what alternatives are they putting in place ? Nonsense and Vuhari.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2021
tunjijones:

I don't believe that any Nigerian can trust a politician. They are all thieves. APC govt are very insincere and wicked. Same with PDP.

And for that midget in Kaduna, El rufai, qGod will punish you and your generation. He is the one that is in forefront of this shit they all subsidy removal.

I thought APC govt said subsidy was a scam... God will punish all of them and even you that believe and support them.

Thanks for the curse, my good sir. God bless and keep you and those who liked your post.

Again have a prosperous week
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Don't mind them. They are just pained. We were once told they aren't good and self centred but when I personally decided to make friends with them while I was on campus, I found out they were misjudged. My ex igbos coursemates were always productive. I learnt so much from them. From that day till this point, I have seen how they have grown and only wish we can all leave our biases and allow them help a dying nation like ours.

OrdinaryNigeria:

And someone on nairaland said the east offers nothing

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Oleka1: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Nigeria always ACT before she THINKS
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by otokx(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Where are the roads the buses will ply, government should privatise the railways.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
I genuinely made this post to acknowledge what is good. I am not hypothetical in my comment. I mean every word. I am from the north but sincerely love them for what they do and represent.

Make I deviate small. Wait ooo! Who go do giveaway for me na? December don come ooo. I gats buy something oooo grin

This ur myopic mentality is what is responsible for ur poverty
Change it and watch yourself grow
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by skywalker240(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.
All i smell here is high BP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Our biases won't allow us give them. They will insult you for suggesting such. My tribalmen have insulted and even cursed me. They even wanted to ostracized me for speaking the truth.

Truth is truth.there is no conversational truth. I even know many will insult me and call me a psychopath. The insult won't mean anything to me because when I see what is good regardless of the tribe I acknowledge. Inno is working hard and helping us. God bless him and his tribal council.

Tundex911:
Months ago I point it out here...

Why can't we just give this igbo chance of the presidential post.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by isaiah4life(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2021
I love igbos. I am unapologetical about that.

Elostar:
do u really love me or scope ka iji aram

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by moscobabs(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And from what tribe is the minister of transportation?

South South
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Bastard1stborn: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2021
FG should go for seven days fasting and prayers because the worst is about to be unleashed on them. I have had this dream more than 6 times.

Best of luck!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by zionstaar75: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2021
JaySterling:
Please delete this post

Afonja’s won’t like this nau abeg

They will get heart attack

Abeg I no want make hospital full with patients tomorrow

Delete this post now
take ur stupid hate speech outta here.childish mofon
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by bluefilm: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Someone must always cash out.

While the rest of the masses are debating on whether to remove or keep the fuel subsidy, Innoson motors is already contracted to Roll out the buses that will cushion the effects of the eventual removal of fuel subsidy.

Moral of the Story: Always be ready for the next GREAT opportunity.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by barcaboi(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Are you genuinely happy for innoson or you just made this comment to attract nagetive response towards igbo's?
He did neither; he’s just making a honest opinion
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by barcaboi(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Rodwave:
Good one if the news is true sha
The FRSC and military have patronized the guy over the years so why shdnt it be
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Kirkman: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Lol! When gas na 800 naira per kg and it will jump to 1000 naira by next month. They should tell us another story jare and stop publishing this as if it's the greatest invention ever known to man since sliced bread and should enter the Guinness book of records. Mtscheew.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by Oludara202: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

End of the day, the engines would still be manufactured in China while the parts of the buses assembled in Nigeria as usual. Nothing new here.

No automobile company manufactures every single part of their product. Go figure.
Don't mislead people over something you are not sure.
Innoson does more than assembling, he manufactures parts too.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by alizma: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

Let's start with that, I am ok with it. The process you described give birth to something called value added, what value have you added to your community talk more of the nation at large?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses by DamianX: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Putindbutt:

Even almighty Boeing, Airbus etc with trillion dollars don't make their jet engines, tires and most times the planes itself are built in another country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.