Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate (3227 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tealover(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Sorry about that..

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by jesmond3945: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !
So i am creating this thread to share with you guys the experience I had with a lady...

So i met this lady sometime in April this year on Facebook and we got talking everyday ,even though I did the calling mostly then I asked her out... She actually a make up artist and you know sometimes make up artistry work is kinda seasonal. During the time I met her ,things weren't so going on well for she and her family, sometimes they don't eat a whole day and this made me feel bad .I was supporting with the little I had then,I can't even count the number of times I have sent her money to eat or get something for her family. Actually this girl isn't that beautiful though,she only possed what I ever wanted in a woman. She's an introvert too.
Well on her birthday I did for her a surprise cake and other gifts. Months after, she changed towards me. Anything I say on phone she gets peevish easily. She changed drastically to the extent that I made my findings if she was seeing another guy ,but I couldn't come to a conclusion then...
Well we lost connections emotionally, she drifted away from me,I did all my possible best to keep the ship of the relationsh**t moving but it is too no avail.
The straw that broke the camel's back for me was
We didn't talk for a like a week plus or thereabouts,
I could have called during that period but I chose not to ,wanted to see if she'd call me or something but to my greatest surprise I didn't see her call let alone a beep.
So I messaged her yesterday telling her I had an accident (meanwhile I just wanted to see her reaction or what she would feel like) and I was bedridden for days. Would you believe this girl didn't even call or bother to know how it happened or what really transpired with me.
All she said was " sorry" sad.
None of her family members even called to know what's up.....
Actually I am not heartbroken but I am just kinda pained I wasted my efforts and money and time on a relationship that would not even yield a good fruit.
So if truly I had an accident this actually how they'd watch my enemy die shocked.
Some ladies are just an ungrateful..
I wouldn't wanna stop doing good but I think I'd rather give street beggars money than give a lady..
lol. You were just a poverty alleviator. I dont know how many times I will advise young men. If that money was given to your mum or used that money to learn JavaScript or you used that money to look for foreign scholarship, if you tell that girl you have accident, she would not eat for 1 month for your sake. Just know that girls love success and not you as a man.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by juniorstar(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !
So i am creating this thread to share with you guys the experience I had with a lady...

So i met this lady sometime in April this year on Facebook and we got talking everyday ,even though I did the calling mostly then I asked her out... She actually a make up artist and you know sometimes make up artistry work is kinda seasonal. During the time I met her ,things weren't so going on well for she and her family, sometimes they don't eat a whole day and this made me feel bad .I was supporting with the little I had then,I can't even count the number of times I have sent her money to eat or get something for her family. Actually this girl isn't that beautiful though,she only possed what I ever wanted in a woman. She's an introvert too.
Well on her birthday I did for her a surprise cake and other gifts. Months after, she changed towards me. Anything I say on phone she gets peevish easily. She changed drastically to the extent that I made my findings if she was seeing another guy ,but I couldn't come to a conclusion then...
Well we lost connections emotionally, she drifted away from me,I did all my possible best to keep the ship of the relationsh**t moving but it is too no avail.
I could have called during that period but I chose not to ,wanted to see if she'd call me or something but to my greatest surprise I didn't see her call let alone a beep.
So I messaged her yesterday telling her I had an accident (meanwhile I just wanted to see her reaction or what she would feel like) and I was bedridden for days. Would you believe this girl didn't even call or bother to know how it happened or what really transpired with me.
Actually I am not heartbroken but I am just kinda pained I wasted my efforts and money and time on a relationship that would not even yield a good fruit.
So if truly I had an accident this actually how they'd watch my enemy die shocked.
I wouldn't wanna stop doing good but I think I'd rather give street beggars money than give a lady..
You got it all wrong from the beginning.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Lucrativress(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
yomi007k:

You need love becos it is oxygen,blood or food?

You don't know the meaning of the word "need".
Don't we all need love?
We need healthy companionship
It's a good therapy for calmness wink

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by yomi007k(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lucrativress:

Don't we all need love?

Nne na lie be that thing oo.... grin
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Lucrativress(f): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
yomi007k:

Nne na lie be that thing oo.... grin
No be lie ,hear ram
No be lie ...
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lucrativress:

Don't we all need love?

Nne, na lie be this.....o. And you know it.
Money, more money and more money is what females want. And even with the money sef, they will never be satisfied. You know that thing they say in economics that Human wants are insatiable, if those guys really want to tell you the truth about that stuff, you would know they were referring to women.
People should just learn how to discipline their emotions so that would see clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Lucrativress(f): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ixua:

Nne, na lie be this.....o. And you know it.
Money, more money and more money is what females want. And even with the money sef, they will never be satisfied. You know that thing they say in economics that Human wants are insatiable, if those guys really want to tell you the truth about that stuff, you would know they were referring to women.
People should just learn how to discipline their emotions so that would see clearly.
Love balances the insatiability
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Savedday: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lucrativress:

Love balances the insatiability
Which love? The love that is dependent on what you offer?....your money?....Ladies love men because of what the have to offer. A man can love a woman unconditionally and when he is asked what has attracted him to her, he says, I just love her.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Lucrativress(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ixua:

Which love? The love that is dependent on what you offer?....your money?....Ladies love men because of what the have to offer. A man can love a woman unconditionally and when he is asked what has attracted him to her, he says, I just love her.
When you come across a woman that "loves" you, you'll know.
All these you wrote isn't love.
No she likes your money or stuffs you've acquired.
A woman that loves you mostly look beyond your pocket.
Too bad most of them are taken for granted by their men.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by shegunmessi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

��������

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Newest Form Of Online Begging By Ladies? / HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men / Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.