Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? (376 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! / Why Are Akwa Ibom Girls So Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? by Ilamina(f): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2021
No wonder we call them mboko
Re: Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? by Eriokanmi: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Gospel needs to be preached to them in that place richly. They do all sorts of unbelievable stuffs. You can imagine a guy injecting her gf with drugs which stimulates uncontrollable secure urge. The guy only dumped this poor girl after promising to marry her and travelled out of the country. This happened while they were still in school. It was God who later delivered her before she became normal.
Re: Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? by AlhajiNatty(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Devilishness isn't ethnocentric. Bad and good people full everywhere. Depends on the ones fate chanced you to meet in life.
They either leave you with a Blessing or a Lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? by Ilamina(f): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? by megatran(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
I am a guy (not indigenous) and I don't relate with akwa Ibom guys except for business and I must say the few ones I have dealt with almost made me loose my mind. Op when you say guys, it swings both ways females also. It's more of a circle. The guy acts crazy to a lady, that lady thinks guys should all be crazy. She meets a sane guy and criticizes him for been sane and the sane guy goes crazy to blend in. With this kind of toxic circle, a community can brood a bunch of crazy people . Sense is difficult to find here but we still search. In fact, if you need sensible friendship I do too. Let's relate

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game / Go In For The Money Before Love / Dear Nigerian Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.