Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Relationship Issues! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues! (187 Views)

I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Blu03's Relationship Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues! by UNKNOWN77777: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Many today are jumping from one relationship to the other, some have concluded to remain single while others are in a wrong relationship.

(I nor wan talk much cos I nor be preacher but I just wan correct sumtins wey dey go wrong)

You don't seek the right partner to enter a relationship with..

Relationship is bringing two imperfect people together who can understand each other deeply and expose their weaknesses/red flags and then working on them.

Relationship brings two imperfect people of opposite genders together to make them perfect up to 85%
(Na only God be perfect 100%)

I know many will say money have spoilt true love, money have corrupted and broken relationships in this country, without money no love
(Of course, we know say no relationship dey last long without money but mak money be the least factor lik 20%).

Any relationship based on money is a shaky foundation that can collapse anyday.
Re: Relationship Issues! by Xenry: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Being single is bea. Peace of mind is priceless. No disturbing phone calls, chats, video call, hormone games, emotional disturbance, mood swings, jealousy and a lot more.
Bro, test and see that peace of mind is truly priceless.

Re: Relationship Issues! by UNKNOWN77777: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2021
( Mak money be the last for ur love relationship not the first)

Many have sold their respect and dignity because of money especially the females.

There is nothing more honourable than when guys sees an independent lady living big and doing things on her own.
They always have that respect for her but they would never show it.

(LADIES: nor sell ur respect because of money to de extent say every Tom,Dick nd Harry go dey call u for road because full street don know u. )
Re: Relationship Issues! by UNKNOWN77777: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2021
The problem with most guys is lack of Confidence,lack of principles and others.

Not everything your girl demands that you give to her like someone under charm just because you have it.
Try to say NO sometimes as a man that you are.

She will only get angry or pretend to be for that moment but the respect she has for you has increased by 1%.

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Squid Game Song / An Advise To All Masculine / A Guide To Understanding African Men And Their Psychoanalysis Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.