Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42273 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Benoxvals(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2021
You will be surprised that the baby she is carrying doesn’t even belong to her late husband..
If a woman can subdue her husband to the point of using a hammer on his mkpulu amu

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Sirsesan:

You want the one that will be crying over your infidelity?

How about the one that will take the sensible route of divorce?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
They keep dying because of infidelity, because they refuse to control that tiny third leg. If you can't be faithful, why marry for goodness sake.

Everybody MUST die. It's who will spend her remaining years in jail you should be pitying. Dude has gone to rest. He doesn't know what's happening again. See you talking as if women don't cheat. All the men that found out through DNA testing that their kids aren't theirs, how many of them used an object to smash their wives' boobs?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If you want to marry 10 wives, just inform your fiancee during courtship, so that she decide to marry you or quit, it's as simple as that,so that you don't get killed. Or if you know you can't be faithful, why marry? You can stay single, simple as that.

I no dey fear death. I fear staying everlastingly in jail more. I will marry her and cheat. If she doesn't have sense to do what other wise ladies do (divorce and have peace), she can take this route this woman took and check who suffers. Las las, I go dey chill for grave. And no, hell no exist
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by valentinos22(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2021
yanabasee2:
The gender that crushes scrotum.....

Come to think of it.... The future can easily be female of they continue to crush all the scrotums we have now.....
grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Pataricatering:
you people will have to admit and accept eventually that women are polygamous too

No one stops them from marrying more than one
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by keypha1: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Aguleri people always has outside female friend and men friend, while in marriage, they called it agiri, this wicked women just kill her husband for nothing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
That's your opinion, you are entitled to it. As for me, I don't believe what you said, I believe that we can always strive to concentrate on our spouses only.

It's not what you believe. Except the guy or babe has a low libido or something, they will always look outside. Know this and know peace
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
angelfallz:
She should be in prison

Lmao. Where else do you think she would be? That's actually the safest place for her o. If she's out, someone will find her and kill her and burst that belly open
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2021
lalalista:
If only men can learn their lessons from this

Which lessons? Everybody go die. It's ladies that should learn a lesson. Other wise women left without fanfare and are doing better for themselves and their kids. Heck, some even found "the love they think they deserve". But this foolish one just ended her life for nothing. Dude is chilling in the grave. Babe would be spending her years in jail. So I ask again, who should learn lessons here
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Walkee:
lmao. Get killed? My grandfather married 12 wives, my father married 3 only one of my uncles married 1. My elder brother has already married 2 same with my cousin. I don't know who is deluding you people into thinking you have such power. Any female that has ever had anything to do with me knows there is no way on earth I'm marrying 1 wife. If she delude herself into thinking she is enough that's her business.
As a man you more likely to live longer if you marry more than 2 wives.
The fool that was killed up there is one of those clowns shouting on no account should you ever hit a woman. That's why he opened his two eyes and a woman crushed her testicles. Try that rubbish with any self respecting man out there and see your eyeballs will not pop out of their sockets

You don finish talk. Even if na sleep, I go cut your throat first before you try anything with my balls
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2021
emmnprince:

If that's how you perceive marriage to be. But your perception doesn't apply to others.

You can run your marriage the way you want it! But are you sure you will okay when your wife start commiting adultery up and down, even with your close friends?

I will divorce her straight. She can do same too if she likes
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ityP(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Benoxvals:
You will be surprised that the baby she is carrying doesn’t even belong to her late husband..
If a woman can subdue her husband to the point of using a hammer on his mkpulu amu

You've spit facts
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by walesoflyf(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I Continue to read that depressing article? please tell me why

Because even you yourself is depressed, you didn't read the post and you jumped into conclusions..

Na people like you dey peddle fake news upandan!!.. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ALFADOS(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....
he can erect in the hereafter can't you read very well
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by quinox947: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....
Did you read the story at all? They said the man died instantly.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
Alright then

Yes na cos marriage is not how it used to be in Bible times.... wait until marriage at ur own peril moreover sex bores me sef....
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Shaev7(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2021
The real crusher
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Ihaveleftnaija: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by stevendimkpa: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Testicles that other women are enjoying, e reach her turn, she crushed it..I fear this gender tongue shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Luluakim: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:
read the post again
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Married men after hearing this news will be like "I go dey kiaful with my wife now before she turn to grinder."
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by adenigga(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Married men after hearing this news will be like "I go dey kiaful with my wife now before she turn to grinder."

Yeeee.........

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Adadioranma79(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Try dey read 1st, He is dead!

Kilotat:

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by shantti(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
The kid will forever hate his mun

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Sleekfingers: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:

Did you read the post at all? Make una dey try to read ,before commenting
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by IRALIFE(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I Continue to read that depressing article? please tell me why

So that you can respond appropriately...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.