Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42262 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Babyg0123:
The reason I love dem davido..if you never ready to stay one place don't marry or better still marry two or more women the same time if you are polygamous in nature. Don't deceive somebody's innocent daughter
SIMPLE!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by elmodee7(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kai
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ensamy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Now she has made herself a young widow ... She will now see men of different types coming for her Puna ... angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Abemy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature

Can a dead person get an erection?
The died on the spot.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Lokojatoofar: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
The early a woman realized and accept the bitter reality that a man by nature is a hunter, the better for her peace of mind.

I'm not in any way in support of infidelity in marriage, but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

See where her untamed jealousy has landed her. She has succeeded ruining her life and alter the parental cover of her kids if she has any.

It is also a reality that women are jealous creatures too. You cant ask one party to accept reality that pleases you while taming their own reality so that one gender can enjoy their reality in peace. Jealousy is a reality.
I also am not in any way in support of murder in marriage but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Praktikals(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Something happened in year 2015, and you are bringing it to first page in 2021, moderator is high on meth
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by kapelvej: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature
Damn. So you just commented without reading, and you expect me to check ur signature
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kajaard: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Some women can be very ugly when pregnant and this makes them extremely insecure and start getting jealous and suspicious of their husbands every move

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kajaard: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Praktikals:
Something happened in year 2015, and you are bringing it to first page in 2021, moderator is high on meth

I guess they are out of news that's why. The forum has gone to shit undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Teejay13(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Suicide has taking place. Let the law be implemented on her

She should rot in jail soon enough.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Walkee: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I read that depressing article? please tell me why
Why comment at all then?

You can't be bothered to read an article of less than 1000 words?

And you are HERE claiming depression?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Kaymaxine(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
Didn't you read the part that he is dead
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

It is also a reality that women are jealous creatures too. You cant ask one party to accept reality that pleases while taming their own reality so that one gender can enjoy their reality in peace. Jealousy is a reality.
I also am not in any way in support of murder in marriage but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

Jealous over what exactly?
1. It is the man that married the woman not the other way round - if the woman doesnt like it she can leave.
2. Do you know the woman's history before you married her? No! She had so many boyfriends and now its the man's turn.
3. If she was still 22 years old, she would be threatening the man with leaving since she has so many chasers... now she cant anymore.
4. What exactly is she jealous of? Does she own the man?

What you call jealousy is a woman's selfish nature - she had her fun and doesnt want me to have mine - which typically outlasts hers....

No woman can play that "im jealous" nonsense with me - she no go fit try am....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Golan007:
They are always violent.
Mpuru mmiri maybe involved though.
Shut up angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
If you want to marry 10 wives, just inform your fiancee during courtship, so that she decide to marry you or quit, it's as simple as that,so that you don't get killed. Or if you know you can't be faithful, why marry? You can stay single, simple as that.
Walkee:
I come online / watch movies and I hear things like cheating man etc. There's no word for a man 'cheating' on his wife in my language, it doesn't exist. We only have adulterous woman. If a man sleeps with his wife and all her friends there's no word for it in my language. A man can never cheat on his wife since he can normally marry 10 and no one will bat an eyelid

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by jimtemi1: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
That what happens when u got married to a phsyco
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Golan007: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry

OK.

It's in their nature.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
The early a woman realized and accept the bitter reality that a man by nature is a hunter, the better for her peace of mind.

I'm not in any way in support of infidelity in marriage, but the bitter reality can't be shoved away.

See where her untamed jealousy has landed her. She has succeeded ruining her life and alter the parental cover of her kids if she has any.
you people will have to admit and accept eventually that women are polygamous too

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by temmypotter(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
why should I read that depressing article? please tell me why

Keep it moving, cho cho cho.. you too talk.

3 or 4 lines is too long for you to read before commenting bah?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If you want to marry 10 wives, just inform your fiancee during courtship, so that she decides to marry you or quit, it's as simple as that,so that you don't get killed. Or if you know you can't be faithful, why marry? You can stay single, simple as that.

whether he tells the wife or not during courtship - the truth is that a man in the course of a marriage will meet other women and desire them - thats the truth.

But yes I agree, the man should tell the woman during courtship that she cant be exclusive.... but that he will take care of her...
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Adrian98(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
The pain
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Amudeneogu: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
It is time to have men's right because so many men's right has been abuse by women
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pataricatering:
you people will have to admit and accept eventually that women are polygamous too

i have so many polygamous female friends - but men have more staying power when it comes to polygamy.....a 50 year old man can still pull a 200l level student but a 50 year old woman cant...

women are aware of this and they hate it thats why they invented words like "cheating"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Lokojatoofar: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

Jealous over what exactly?
1. It is the man that married the woman not the other way round - if the woman doesnt like it she can leave.
2. Do you know the woman's history before you married her? No! She had so many boyfriends and now its the man's turn.
3. If she was still 22 years old, she would be threatening the man with leaving since she has so many chasers... now she cant anymore.
4. What exactly is she jealous of? Does she own the man?

What you call jealousy is a woman's selfish nature - she had her fun and doesnt want me to have mine - which typically outlasts hers....

No woman can play that "im jealous" nonsense with me - she no go fit try am....

Like I said, if you want women to accept reality of polygamy, you must also accept reality of women's jealous nature. It has been there since the begining of polygamy even mothers are jealous of their sons wives, daughters jealous of step moms.
If its hard for you to accept other peoples realities imagine how hard it is for others to accept yours too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Web2020:
God did not originally design a man for one wife. It is the white that came to invoke their culture on us. I felt pity when I see girls struggling to get a man. I stand to be corrected in Bible verses where God instructed a man to marry one wife.
God never designed a woman for one man either.
Human s were never designed to be monogamous.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
So you think that married women in the course of marriage do not meet men they find very attractive? Are you saying that married women can also play the game since we also find other men attractive apart from our spouses?
BigBashiru:

whether he tells the wife or not during courtship - the truth is that a man in the course of a marriage will meet other women and desire them - thats the truth.

But yes I agree, the man should tell the woman during courtship that she cant be exclusive.... but that he will take care of her...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by thunderbabs: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guys, wise up. Guard your balls jealously. It's precious
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you think that married women in the course of marriage do not meet men they find very attractive? Are you saying that married women can also play the game since we also find other men attractive apart from our spouses?

then let her go with the men she finds attractive na - so long as she does not give me an std or give me a child that is not mine or demand money from me im fine with it... if she is sleeping with other men then she should be demanding money from them.....

listen, its a market, eventually the strongest men and the strongest women get the best mates and it does not have to be just one mate. we are in the animal kingdom... you will always see someone who is more attractive than your spouse...
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Like I said, if you want women to accept reality of polygamy, you must also accept reality of women's jealous nature. It has been there since the begining of polygamy even mothers are jealous of their sons wives, daughters jealous of step moms.
If its hard for you to accept other peoples realities imagine how hard it is for others to accept yours too.

na you know then.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Susily:

May God bless a murderer?? You have a skewed way of thinking and your hatred for men will consume you

The Future are Murderers
if mens hatred for women has not consumed majority of u men then she will be ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment / Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.