Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42268 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Cantonese: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature

Dem do una to dey quit comment without reading?
Wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cheating is wrong bt anybody not just women who go violent on the partner cos they cheated is a terrible humanbeing, a psycho and doesn’t deserve to be in a relationship.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by sisisioge: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle fa....so it is that easy to kill a man shocked. Na wa o.

Anyways, women,please do not target their testicles if your aim is not to kill them. RIP ro the deceased.....may God help the woman and her unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Henon: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Moral lesson; never you marry a jezeebel
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Tuskolo: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fear woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
That's your opinion, you are entitled to it. As for me, I don't believe what you said, I believe that we can always strive to concentrate on our spouses only.
BigBashiru:

then let her go with the men she finds attractive na - so long as she does not give me an std or give me a child that is not mine or demand money from me im fine with it... if she is sleeping with other men then she should be demanding money from them.....

listen, its a market, eventually the strongest men and the strongest women get the best mates and it does not have to be just one mate. we are in the animal kingdom... you will always see someone who is more attractive than your spouse...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by murphyrichy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP.... Check My Signature
Do you have problem in comprehending English. The Op, said the man is dead.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
ensamy:
Now she has made herself a young widow ... She will now see men of different types coming for her Puna ... angry
is it ur puna ?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by oloshun(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Web2020:
Then, you should have kept quiet.

The way somw people reason here, i no understand.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
That's your opinion, you are entitled to it. As for me, I don't believe what you said, I believe that we can always strive to concentrate on our spouses only.

you are saying this because the woman is old and the guy can still pull girls - even a 50 years old man can still pull a 300l student. By then the wife is probably 45 or 48 and cant pull nada... Thats why the silly women start forming "im jealous", "you are cheating", blah blah blah...shes saying all these things because her bargaining power is gone! and she knows she can no longer pull desirable guys.... and that she is now at the mercy of her husband....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by chudez0147(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
Werey
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
So you have not seen ladies in their 40s, 50s who can get a side guy? You think some women can't get a side guy at whatever ages? If she doesn't do it, it means she doesn't want to.
BigBashiru:

you are saying this because the woman is old and the guy can still pull girls - even a 50 years old man can still pull a 300l student. By then the wife is probably 45 or 48 and cant pull nada... Thats why the silly women start forming "im jealous", "you are cheating", blah blah blah...shes saying all these things because her bargaining power is gone!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Walkee:
I come online / watch movies and I hear things like cheating man etc. There's no word for a man 'cheating' on his wife in my language, it doesn't exist. We only have adulterous woman. If a man sleeps with his wife and all her friends there's no word for it in my language. A man can never cheat on his wife since he can normally marry 10 and no one will bat an eyelid
don't worry by the time women are done with u guys the elders in ur village will update the village dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Urbanchampion: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
No one will check your status, you should have at least read the post, before embarrassing yourself with headless post.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by angelfallz(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
She should be in prison

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Esseite:
What is with this generation and so much emphasis on sex... its purpose and aim which is procreation sent to the background. Sex is now a hobby to the younger people. These days, the aim of many of them is to make so much money, spend heavily in clubs just to attract women for the sole aim of sex.. no ideas, no business acumen.. nothing.. where are the life priorities..

These days, one cannot have meaningful discussions with young men without sentences and lines like "see nyash", "she finally come my house naah", "we knack TDB", "you and that girl still go house?", "I wan arrange one banny" etc..

- Young men take ridiculous concoctions just for sex..
- Young women all about how long one should last in sex..
- Spending life changing amounts just for sex..
- Commiting murders just for sex...
- Commiting suicide just for long range sex...
- Risking trips just for sex..
- Staying in abusive relationships just for sex...
- Getting humiliated in hotel corridors just for sex...
- Recruiting incompetence just for sex...
- Empires ran down just for sex (chidinma)...
- Diseases being shared like palliative because of unguarded sex..
- Very skimpy clothes are now norm just to attract buyers of sex..
- Prostitution has eroded the regard of genuine "selfmade" women.

What has excess sex without moderation ever benefitted any MAN positively?
Men pay 1m in Lagos to have it's mostly actresses in the hotel, sit down women dey Cash out
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Lionnation: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
I blame that gives women upper hand in their life
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Hassanmaye(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wawelexy:
Fear them
Is he her father I can't understand this picture blood of Zachariah
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

Jealous over what exactly?
1. It is the man that married the woman not the other way round - if the woman doesnt like it she can leave.
2. Do you know the woman's history before you married her? No! She had so many boyfriends and now its the man's turn.
3. If she was still 22 years old, she would be threatening the man with leaving since she has so many chasers... now she cant anymore.
4. What exactly is she jealous of? Does she own the man?

What you call jealousy is a woman's selfish nature - she had her fun and doesnt want me to have mine - which typically outlasts hers....

No woman can play that "im jealous" nonsense with me - she no go fit try am....
lol - it's people like u correct guys will be giving ur wife doggy outside . Lol, shebi u go dey busy with other women

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by laiperi: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Web2020:
God did not originally design a man for one wife. It is the white that came to invoke their culture on us. I felt pity when I see girls struggling to get a man. I stand to be corrected in Bible verses where God instructed a man to marry one wife.

Don't blame the whites, they still have more than one woman. Even those married are serial monogamists.

Catholic Church introduced one man one woman into European culture to inherit the properties of married men, instead of surviving wives.

It was easier to introduce it in Africa since they outlaw many indigenous cultures including names.

Muslims and Christians gave you names and you baptized your children with those names.

One man one woman is not African, Asian or European either.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Golan007:

OK.

It's in their nature.
Shut up angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

whether he tells the wife or not during courtship - the truth is that a man in the course of a marriage will meet other women and desire them - thats the truth.

But yes I agree, the man should tell the woman during courtship that she cant be exclusive.... but that he will take care of her...
lol , it's women that don't meet other men they desire?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Golan007: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Golan007:

Shut up angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Zztt: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Really
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Golan007: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Golan007:

grin
Shut up angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by winner37(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sooner of later she will regrets about it when the man wants to put his dick into her Virgina and it doesn't enter that is where she will regret about it
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by BigBashiru: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you have not seen ladies in their 40s, 50s who can get a side guy? You think some women can't get a side guy at whatever ages? If she doesn't do it, it means she doesn't want to.

then let them go and get na. like i said - only the strongest survive....
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ollybasa: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....
what are you saying? he died instantly �
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Holdis110: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
EXPLOSION OF FUEL TANKER IN ABEOKUTA,OGUN STATE
On Sunday morning, a tanker loaded with petrol explodes around Oju Irin in Lafenwa area of Abeokuta, Ogun state.
In a report gathered, the tanker caught fire due to the uncooperative attitude of people living around the area scooping fuel from the tanker which led to the fire outbreak.
The tanker had an Axle problem while making its way from Oju Irin, lafenwa and was spilling its contents on the road.
Mr Ahmed Umar, the sector commander of the FRSC in the state, confirmed the incident and also said that the officers of the command and fire service are there to control the situation.
The spokesperson, Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps ( TRACE), Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi. Has adviced the general public going inward rounder axis from lafenwa should use Olomore and Oke-Ata axis respectively since traffic has diverted from the area of the incident to that axis. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/28/explotion-of-fuel-tanker-in-abeokuta-today/
[/url]

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by lalalista: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
If only men can learn their lessons from this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.