Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity (42265 Views)

Woman Crushes Husband's Dick For Starving Her Of Sex / Husband Bathes Wife With Pepper-Laced Hot Water While She Slept Over Infidelity / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Josbreed: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....

What are you saying. Somebody that is dead, how can he run away from his wife again?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by tonyashburton: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Read well before talking.He died of an overdose of adrenaline which is a natural reaction to the pain.
Kilotat:
He can still get an erection but can never father a child ever again. He is very Lucky she didnt temper with his penis at all, that man should leave his wife and carry his child along ASAP....
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fear of women with iron fists is the beginning of homeliness.

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Pataricatering(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

you are saying this because the woman is old and the guy can still pull girls - even a 50 years old man can still pull a 300l student. By then the wife is probably 45 or 48 and cant pull nada... Thats why the silly women start forming "im jealous", "you are cheating", blah blah blah...shes saying all these things because her bargaining power is gone! and she knows she can no longer pull desirable guys.... and that she is now at the mercy of her husband....
lol, anybody can pull anything if they are ready to spend money , dear.
Abi , u think those men are pulling girls for free?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Golan007: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by linearity: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

Since you are bringing God and the Bible into this, let me ask you one question.
In the book of Genesis, after God created Adam, the Bible said God saw that Adam was lonely and without companion so God made Adam to sleep off and removed one of his ribs from which he created EVE to be his help-mate.
Why didn't God create TWO WOMEN 'EVES' or 'EVE' and 'MARY' since you said God did not originally design a man for one wife?

And where in the Bible did God instruct a woman to also marry one husband? undecided

How many wives did David have again? But he was a man after God’s own heart.

What about Solomon? But he was the wisest man that ever lived, and he got his wisdom from God.

The Bible is littered with righteous men of God, some closer to God than we will ever be, who married more than one wife.

I have gone through Jesus teachings, never once did he mentioned that, if you married more than one wife, you will sent to Hell and that Heaven does not belong to you. I think I will rather stick to Jesus’ teachings, or do you doubt if his teachings will mislead anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Dearlord(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
She is a scrotum burster cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Gee64: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm not surprised it happened in the East. Too much violence from female folks there. One would now be afraid of marrying women from that part of the country oh. The other day a traditional ruler was killed by his own wife. Ordiegu

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

Jealous over what exactly?
1. It is the man that married the woman not the other way round - if the woman doesnt like it she can leave.
2. Do you know the woman's history before you married her? No! She had so many boyfriends and now its the man's turn.
3. If she was still 22 years old, she would be threatening the man with leaving since she has so many chasers... now she cant anymore.
4. What exactly is she jealous of? Does she own the man?

What you call jealousy is a woman's selfish nature - she had her fun and doesnt want me to have mine - which typically outlasts hers....

No woman can play that "im jealous" nonsense with me - she no go fit try am....
When kids type.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nnamdinaija(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God bless her. She did well. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
You are just affirming that men can't control their sexual urge.
No wonder they rape anything they see.

Same will happen to all your family male anytime they have extra marital affair
All your sons you will give birth to, after you suffer to train them, will be crushed to death by their wife anytime they have extra marital affair.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
linearity:

How many wives did David have again? But he was a man after God’s own heart.

What about Solomon? But he was the wisest man that ever lived, and he got his wisdom from God.

The Bible is littered with righteous men of God, some closer to God than we will ever be, who married more than one wife.

I [b]have gone through Jesus teachings, never once did he mentioned that, [/b]if you married more than one wife, you will sent to Hell and that Heaven does not belong to you. I think I will rather stick to Jesus’ teachings, or do you doubt if his teachings will mislead anyone?
The reason is because Jesus came in the new testament, king David and Solomon and all the things they did were back in the old testament before Jesus came. There was also Sodom and Gomorrah in the old testament, that was why God brought Jesus to lead them and to teach them the right to do the right things
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

then let her go with the men she finds attractive na - so long as she does not give me an std or give me a child that is not mine or demand money from me im fine with it... if she is sleeping with other men then she should be demanding money from them.....

listen, its a market, eventually the strongest men and the strongest women get the best mates and it does not have to be just one mate. we are in the animal kingdom... you will always see someone who is more attractive than your spouse...
A barely evolved human being, beating his chest, calling himself an animal alike to a dog and displaying animal behavior like his nigger ancestors.

I need to stay far far far away from that country.

Lmao! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Tribu(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wanda!
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by baby124: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
All those ones that cheat on their pregnant wife deserve death. If you catch any STD and give your wife, depends on the stage, the child can contract it too or you cause the child deformities. Person that can’t control themselves sexually is a death sentence to their partner.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by cosmos1440: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
I nearly married an Igbo woman.
Thank God, I dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Picker28: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by AnanseK(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Can’t you read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

then let them go and get na. like i said - only the strongest survive....
Your whole life obviously revolves around sex. You’re thinking of sexing children that have not been born when you reach 50, that’s your final life goal.

‘Only the strongest survive’ What a strong, powerful statement to waste of on the topic of sex. You do realize some people don’t even like sex? Majority of you men cannot even please a woman, sex is not a big deal to women. Most women can’t wait to stop having sex with your lame asses. Women mostly endure men, that’s why most of you have to pay for the nonsense you’re doing.

What a waste of a man talking about sex like it’s MONEY. Do you know women are endless and also dangerous? I know say sometimes e dey do you like say you SUPPOSE shag all of us. Your third leg wants to taste us all. But we plenty like mad, you CANT SEX US all. The way you are going you will kill yourself before long.

What a clueless, directionless man.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Goldbw122(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
So bad, someone marry a wife, and at the end it is death sentence, what a world.
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by AlphaStyles(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chineke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by ofemigeorge(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
The man died, you didn't read
No mind am. Generation of quick to comment, reluctant to read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Shalommy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
As a woman yet i'm scared of igbo women but men still want show muscle... Chidinmma crew.. Chaii.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by linearity: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simran94:

The reason is because Jesus came in the new testament, king David and Solomon and all the things they did were back in the old testament before Jesus came. There was also Sodom and Gomorrah in the old testament, that was why God brought Jesus to lead them and to teach them the right to do the right things

That is why I asked, Jesus preached many sermons, gave us God’s teachings, way of life and what we must do both to leave on earth and to make it to heaven.

And, as you stated..He led us and thought us the right to do do….

Among all Jesus’ teachings, please point me to Omer verse, where He said, a man should marry one wife?

I think if the subject of polygamy is of great importance to God, righteousness, godliness and making it to heaven, Jesus will not forget to mention it, even once…..don’t you think?
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Walkee: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by farem: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Are you a Head less chicken �?
Your response gave you out
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
linearity:

That is why I asked, Jesus preached many sermons, gave us God’s teachings, way of life and what we must do both to leave on earth and to make it to heaven.

And, as you stated..He led us and thought us the right to do do….

Among all Jesus’ teachings, please point me to Omer verse, where He said, a man should marry one wife?

I think if the subject of polygamy is of great importance to God, righteousness, godliness and making it to heaven, Jesus will not forget to mention it, even once…..don’t you think?

The Bible already said this, words are written in parables. The Bible said, "And now A man shall leave his father's house and join his WIFE , and they shall become ONE", his WIFE not his wives.
There are so many places where the Bible mentioned a Man and his WIFE.

There are 10 commandments in the Bible but that doesn't mean there are only 10 sins, if you read through the Bible especially the new testaments, you will find other sins highlighted especially in form of parables.

Matthew 19:9 -

"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by InoGetJoy: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
yanabasee2:
The gender that crushes scrotum.....

Come to think of it.... The future can easily be female of they continue to crush all the scrotums we have now.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah,....una no go kii me for this nairaland
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Walkee: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
N

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilotat:

Try to dey read before full comment!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Easylifelomo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
fourboys:
God no go give us this kind woman embarassed embarassed embarassed
Amen
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by Easylifelomo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity by aimmoney9: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May God bless her. She did well. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
You are just affirming that men can't control their sexual urge.
No wonder they rape anything they see.

God punish such sons and male relatives if they can't keep their electric poles one place.
Thank God you are not married.... grin

One scrotum crusher dodged.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.