Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) (50961 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by tillaman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
No rip to waste on any follower of that rapist head slammer the terrorlord called mohammed
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by TooMuchStuff: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Village people
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by platido(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Very sad one
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by georgeakins: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
She be Ogbanje spirit
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by ArewaNightmare: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
NORTH & HUMAN RITUAL EEH #TUEEH
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:
she is in her 30s d report said. Later ipob guys who slut girls in their early teenage years of 10 to 12 would be accusing Kano ppl of practicing girl child marriage
she be bazawara( s cond hand cloths) once married and divorced
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by TruthUntold: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

She was in her 30s? Wow. It is either her family is rich, educated or this is the only woman I have seen marrying at that age from that side of 9ja.

R.I.P.P

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING

finally, people are beginning to see the untold truth.
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by mkpurummiri: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
She must have a Spritual Husband.

A very angry spiritual husband, as a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Debra911(f): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

She was in her 30s? Wow. It is either her family is rich, educated or this is the only woman I have seen marrying at that age from that side of 9ja.

R.I.P.P

She must have divorced twice or thrice. That's how they do over there. Their girls marry very early. Some become the 3rd or 4th wife of one Alhaji
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Ara21(f): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
RIP to her
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by InoGetJoy: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
maiquel:

What are you saying?
Aswear that guy dey mad
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by LibraKing: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:
she is in her 30s d report said. Later ipob guys who slut girls in their early teenage years of 10 to 12 would be accusing Kano ppl of practicing girl child marriage
no sense....saw dust only.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sadly in 9ja we conceal mental health issues due to stigmatisation. So, it's hard to rule out previous mental health issues.

We should be more aware of delirium due to medical conditions/pain or treatment with medication. Opioids, anti-histamines/H1-blockers and benzodiazepines can commonly cause delirium not only in the elderly as expected but also in younger people, albeit not so common. Even H2-blockers for treating stomach ulcer have the potential to cause delirium.

We also need to forget the idea that it is only an acute condition. It can wax and wane for months. People discharged from hospital can be at risk. Facing a massive life event such as marriage after discharge and moving to a new environment can be an additional stress to trigger it seriously.

She might have prescribed benzos lately to sleep well or calm her nerves leading up to the marriage and put her at high risk of delirium.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:
getat, that will be husband Number 16, it doesn't change the fact that you guys are illiterate child molesters

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by smartasuen(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Village People, e no go beta for una ooooooo!
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by ezugegere(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
That lady is most likely from Kogi State. She doesn't look Hausa/Fulani
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by ProphetofOdin: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:

A young person just lost her life here, instead of you to sympathise with her family and pray for her soul, But no; that is not your thing. You are more interested in ethno-religious correctness. God help some of you in this country, the evil in the heart of most Nigerians scares even the devil. You have lost your humanity on the altar of religion and ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by izubext007: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Demon's at work
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Coun3MAN: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Mutuwan mushe.
Uwarka ce zatayi mutuwan mushe

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Coun3MAN post=108060879][/quote] Seun , mynd44, lalasticala. Rule 2
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Decency2020(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quality20:

Bitterness is eating you up to the point that you don't know where to place what.

Ipob is not the cause of your frustration, Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Godstiger(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
maiquel:

What are you saying?
He is convulsing don't you see..
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Bamzyriches451: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na waoo
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by lomprico(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
maiquel:

What are you saying?

he is on meth
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.

May her family be comforted.
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How many times she don marry and divorce?

One bottle of CHILLED HEINEKEN for you cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Abujason: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
maiquel:

What are you saying?

Somebody that is mentally deranged and you are trying to understand what he is saying.Don’t waste your time. When did mad people start making any sense?
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by Munamu: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

R.I.P.P

It might be her second or third marriage,but not definitely her first.
Re: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) by perdollar(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
These one go don marry n divorce like 20 times. Too much bura killed her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.