Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Do You Know About Okpella Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Okpella Girls (1566 Views)

Edo 2020: Apprehension In Okpella As Police Besiege Town On The Orders Of Godwin / Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by CollinsVal(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
Pls I want quickly share this because.
I have been dating this Okpella girl for like 2yrs now and I come to love her so much but my friends are advising me not to marry her because Okpella girls are not responsible.. Pls help a brother wht do u guys really know about them.
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Oksman(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
If she is irresponsible from your own observation, then your friends are right. If not, ignore their advise.
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by samuel051: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Very promiscuous bro, cheating is their birth right..they behave like hungry people..meet a guy today and they will go to his house to start cooking for him and still sleep in his house,they rarely stick to two guys not to talk of one. The one I know has over 10guys..hope say no be ha****at be ur babe name o, because if na she,guy na empty nylon u won carry so.
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by CollinsVal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wahala too much o.. Lol
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by jimmychang: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okpella girls grin. I GREW UP IN OKPELLA grin. You are right bro.Not all sha are like that grin
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by CollinsVal(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
The way u sound meaning 70% of them are like DAT bro..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by AllKnowing: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is Okpella in Edo state?
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
AllKnowing:
Is Okpella in Edo state?
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by AllKnowing: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
you guys shud stop stereotypes. It all depends on the girl in question.in every state in Nigeria there are good ladies and bad ladies.make una no dey comment like toddlers.it all depends on the lady.simple as ABC.All I know is that Edo people are naturally stubborn.

Bro, almost everyone here commented the “stereotypes” you’re talking about. I merely asked a question. Why single me out?
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Quality20(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
oga okpella girls are sweet, responsible and calm just treat her well n u won't have any issue
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
You've been dating her for 2YEARS and you are suppose to know if she's a responsible woman or not.
Don't listen to your friends, if u truly love her, then MARRY HER
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by maiquel: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
I wonder how some of you think....
You've been dating her for 2 years and yet you want advice from people who never met her before... like... undecided
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
AllKnowing:

Bro, almost everyone here commented the “stereotypes” you’re talking about. I merely asked a question. Why single me out?
sorry it was a mistake,am actually at work and was busy,did not know I quoted you .no vex abeg.wanted to just post normally
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by jericco1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
You should be proud you've dated her for two years and you guys are still together.

If you didn't find fault all these years, why the sudden change of direction?
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by PavillionEnergy: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
AllKnowing:
Is Okpella in Edo state?

Why are you contradicting your moniker? grin
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by Limassol(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
What does "Okpella" means?
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by posty56: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
CollinsVal:
Pls I want quickly share this because.
I have been dating this Okpella girl for like 2yrs now and I come to love her so much but my friends are advising me not to marry her because Okpella girls are not responsible.. Pls help a brother wht do u guys really know about them.
I wanted to insult you but make I no talk out of emotions, well sometimes friends have our best interest at heart sometimes they don't, OP carry out your own investigation and decide for yourself don't let another person influence your decision and lastly pray about it simple, this generalization thing they annoy me , just because one person is irresponsible doesn't mean all of them are.
Re: What Do You Know About Okpella Girls by AllKnowing: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

Why are you contradicting your moniker? grin

My guyyyy.

Even Google de get downtime. Who I be?

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / "I Almost Vomited" – Lady Posts Whatsapp Chat Of Man She Left His House Angrily / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.