Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (26826 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by lomprico(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
Is it okay to maintain friendship after breaking up a relationship?
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

there is nothing wrong with it if you are both matured.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by damoceile: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's the problem with these girls, they always want to eat their cake and still have it.

Guy just use your head sha

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by thuxzwda1: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dah ur prick ehn.....
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
That babe wants to be using you to return to base. It. Na funds matter be this.....o. Make no body lie you, that girl is underfunded. She does not want to loose those material things she gets from you, but wants to find another guy to be cashing out to add to your. Cut off ties with that girl completely. Don't be a second fiddle. You deserve better. Women are so many in this world. And whatever qualities you think she has, there are many others that do have it on a higher % than she does.. .Don't allow any woman to play ping pong with your emotions, that is why they say don't allow your emotions to fall in love. So, that your head can still be reasoning things out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Iamolukorede(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Immediately you said you don't know what to do, I assume you are in your late 20s.

Look, normalised being friends with your ex, is of no problems. Once bitten twice shy, you already know ha and know why she broke things up with you, that is when you now begin to use your discretion and self control in dealing with her.

I have 4 exs that we still talk and chat up till today, infact they sometimes help me to secure contract often because of the nature of Thier work, I noticed pple oppress their selves alot in this part of the world by thinking beef of the other party, grow up son and be wise in your dealings with the said lady, life is too short if you cannot act and be more flexible
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Powersurge: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

Bench warmer. Not good enough for first 11. Sorry bro grin
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by womenareapess: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
I keep wondering which cave do all this simps keep crawling out undecided

Your mosquitoes brain would have told you to japa or activate ghost mode instantly undecided
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by womenareapess: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Draslo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Naija girls no dey get mourning period after a breakup. There's almost always a fall back guy. That's why there's basically no single girl in this country but get this, they automatically become single only when their fake boyfriend isn't there. I mean, a vast majority of girls will give you their number if you smell nice and drive a car in this yeye British contraption of a country. They'll even send you 'God go make you bigger' texts when they never chop your 1kobo grin They'll follow you to another state sef without hesitation if you invite them leaving their current fake boyfriend in an oblivious limbo grin grin Even an 8.6 inch fat gbola cannot guarantee loyalty even if they tell you you're the most caring guy in the world.

Naija gehhhh! Loyalty go Kee you

Naija girls mehnnnnnn
only ediots date naija girls! undecided

I keep telling my fellow guys should stop dating those piece of shiit called naija women
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Akinh: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
TomRiddle1:
Shey any one force u to comment on this matter ?
then stop displaying ur stupidity .
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by josephevergreen(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
If your value your integrity don't indulge in such..ghost her for life..most naija girls are so miserable..will always want to eat their cake and have it!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by womenareapess: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ixua:
That babe wants to be using you to return to base. It. Na funds matter be this.....o. Make no body lie you, that girl is underfunded. She does not want to loose those material things she gets from you, but wants to find another guy to be cashing out to add to your. Cut off ties with that girl completely. Don't be a second fiddle. You deserve better. Women are so many in this world. And whatever qualities you think she has, there are many others that do have it on a higher % than she does.. .Don't allow any woman to play ping pong with your emotions, that is why they say don't allow your emotions to fall in love. So, that your head can still be reasoning things out.
take head to this advise or ye becomes foolish and swallow in shame of those vagina entity undecided
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
She wants u to be on the substitute bench... You are clearly not fit or good enough to be starting the match...

I hope say u no be brother wey mumu... Brother wey no wise...
You went straight and direct to the nail with the big hammer... grin
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Don't japa. She simply means FWB. I give you the go-ahead to be banging her on steady smiley
That is total nonsense, if she can't be the all in one package, he should ghost her.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Eyah... Bro please listen to her... What ever role she wants u to play, pls play it well...

When ur eyes go clear say na substitute bench u dey, nobody go tell u to find another club

grin grin grin

Nothing do u
I don't know why people are so so greedy .. Why not fill the whole thread with your shitty comments grin
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
She broke up with you, meaning she found a better person for her personal Interest...Why not you move on and improve on yourself to be a better version of yourself and best for the next lady.. undecided

She is manipulating you and your emotions..You won't function well with seeing her around but unavailable lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by shawnfamous(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
BusinessDream:
what did she say when she noticed you no long chat her anymore?
nothing really, but when she sees me, she looks at me pityfully. Like she's feeling for me that she rejected me. That's part of the things I don't like.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by shawnfamous(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
fantastic1:

What is wrong with you? Who told you what you did is not mature? Like who defend maturity for you?
What you showed is a guy who can not be toiled with and you call that immaturity?
no, no be so bros, e get some kind girls wey e be sey normally if I ask u out u no gree, I don waka be that while some still dey wey e be sey I go still dey try convince. U get ?
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Forthepeople21(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
She obviously wants to keep you on her list to use for something in the future. Be a fool if you want.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by shineeye1: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na so dem de play the game. The many exes be like satellite campuses wey de remit regularly while the main campus is for general administration. After God, fear the SLAYers

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Caesar25: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Aty11: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Rickmann: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Princessjoke:
Omo me sef wonder... Friends with someone I was planning to spend my forever with..after breakup make everybody reset to default settings...we can now be friends later oooo...but at that instance....I need space to heal...it obvious the lady was just catching cruise with the guy..

That's it.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
OkuFaba:
una dey bang??
online bang
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Hkff: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Be smart she want to be using you
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Omoluabiii(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dont mind them o,
love her,
give her whatever she ask,
these are ways you know that she still loves you, despite the break up.
she will still be recieving your calls,

even though she will not try to dail your own number, she will flash you, anytime she miss you. And you will call her.

She will recieve any gift you give her.

She will not come to your house o, but you can come to see her wherever she choose, and at whatever time she choose.

And when you even see her, she will allow you stay by her side o, but not getting close to her to touch her,

these are the signs that
she might one day love you back.
Shebi your head never set, e go set by force.
Oponu......
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Omoluabiii(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

Dont mind them o,
love her, give her whatever she ask.

These are ways you know that she still loves you, despite the break up.

1. she will still be recieving your calls,

2. she will be asking you anything she wants, and you will do your best to provide them,
so that she might love you again.

3. Even though she will not try to dail your own number, she will flash you, anytime she miss you. And you will call her. grin

4. She will not give you any gift o, but she will gladly recieve any gift you give her. grin

5. She will not come to your house o, but you can come to see her wherever she choose, and at whatever time she choose. grin

6. And when you even see her, she will allow you stay by her side o, but not getting close to her to touch her,
grin
these are the signs that she might one day love you back.

Shebi your papa no pay hospital bill when them born you abi, so your head not set well well abi?
that your head wey never set, e go set by force.......

5 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Bamzyriches451: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ehhh
Just dey the chop the kpekus na, but mind you "don't do transfer"
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by BusinessDream: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
nothing really, but when she sees me, she looks at me pityfully. Like she's feeling for me that she rejected me. That's part of the things I don't like.
it's good you ended it.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by promiseblinks: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
If them say na substitute bench u Dey, accept am no too vex because any Bleep that has been bleeped can be refucked
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Gregisi94(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Bigredmachine post=108081091]

So u actually thinks the money he might spend is the most precious thing here... Well

The time
The energy
The pride
...True Talk bro
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Poleski: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

She wants you around in case her other relationships fail. She wants you around so she can keep tabs on you. You're her last resort when she's desperate for a husband. 

She broke up with you and still wants you around. She can't have it both ways. She has made her decision and you must move on with your life.

Stay away from her and don't see her as an enemy. You can greet her whenever you see her on the way, but don't visit her! 
Get yourself a better girl and don't look backwards.

She may want to come back to you later, but tell her you've moved on. Good luck!
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by SavageResponse(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

She wants you to be her back up for Plan B grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.