Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (26825 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by walkingshadow911: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
this na see finish!
official mumugrin official cuckoldgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by arthurwillia(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
Is it okay to maintain friendship after breaking up a relationship?
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

Person break your heart still wan be your friend and you don’t know what to do? Lol
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Makaveli217(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op as we enter December, one of your prayer point should be "Nobody should put you as second choice in their lifes."

17 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by KingClown(m): 4:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Draslo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Naija girls no dey get mourning period after a breakup. There's almost always a fall back guy. That's why there's basically no single girl in this country but get this, they automatically become single only when their fake boyfriend isn't there. I mean, a vast majority of girls will give you their number if you smell nice and drive a car in this yeye British contraption of a country. They'll even send you 'God go make you bigger' texts when they never chop your 1kobo grin They'll follow you to another state sef without hesitation if you invite them leaving their current fake boyfriend in an oblivious limbo grin grin Even an 8.6 inch fat gbola cannot guarantee loyalty even if they tell you you're the most caring guy in the world.

Naija gehhhh! Loyalty go Kee you

Naija girls mehnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sabi dem
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by CsRockefeller(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2021
If you feel you won't be ok with that, my advice is: leave.

Mind you, friendship is forever. You never know when you might need her. The only problem is that ladies take advantage of this so much.

6 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
The lady I was dating broke up with me and still wants me to be close to her as always but it's eating me up and I don't know how to handle the situation.

No need the turn her to enemy but DO NOT GIVE HER A KOBO IN ANY FORM

As long as she's not demanding for money of gift from you, it's healthy to keep talking her

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

Not a big deal.. just find someone else and introduce the new girlfriend to her and watch as she go japa

6 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Iamajala: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

https://www.nairaland.com/6875452/scammer-olu-micheal-forbes-global

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by MrJavaS: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
She still loves you
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by tctrills: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
Most of the time, when a guy and a lady are friends, it favors the lady more. It can be quite an uncomfortable situation for guys especially if you find her attractive.
So don't be friends with a girl who you find attractive. Ask her out, if she refuses, keep your distance and stop punishing yourself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Dshocker(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Ok
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Abfinest007(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Bestie
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Kajaard: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

The life of a SIMP cheesy
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Akinh: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
I still wonder why most adult with child brain do come to naira land to seek relationship advise no offence here..we don't know her or you from the start not do we hook you guys up in first place.we have a pressing issue than all this shit and a parent from me to you..do you want to be here enemy in first place? Bcs una break up now u wanna start another Nairaland world war?.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by OkuFaba(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
As long as u don't have anything to lose

I'm still friend with my ex and no qualms
una dey bang??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Troubleminer: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
She wants u to be on the substitute bench... You are not fit enough to be starting the match...

I hope say u no be brother wey mumu... Brother wey no wise...

See my guy comot hand. I get one babe like that for uni that year we never see Since 2015 she put me on call recently they yarn partwa say you spoiled me and blahblah. I just asked her hanty how much you need? Hanty said 100k I use my Christian mind give am 20k say make she no ever call me again? If she forceful leave you she go come back but if she smile walka forget am. Moral lesson: Go make money.

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by iamtardey: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
block that bitch she will ruin you.
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by omowolewa: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Like befriending each other

They call it security
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by iamtardey: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2021
i really wanna know
OkuFaba:
una dey bang??
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by dvkot(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
don't do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by dvkot(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
tell her you need space to move on
Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Johel(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people

All my exs came to me for peace sake...Your exs ain't your enemies...my exs are my friends...no one knows tomorrow,just be good to people.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Johel(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
As long as u don't have anything to lose

I'm still friend with my ex and no qualms

Exactly

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Zivaharry(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2021
DannyG8:
My nairalanders people
there is no problem, maintaining friendship with your ex.

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Snitch24(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Rickmann:

It's same thing..
Their sort of relationship prior to the breakup will determine.
Pook story
One of them will have to be a pest
The both parties can never be in good terms with each other without harming their own relationship
Don't be decived
If she really want u as frnds
Shouldn't have left in the first place

4 Likes

Re: We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends by Rickmann: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Snitch24:

Pook story
One of them will have to be a pest
The both parties can never be in good terms with each other without harming their own relationship
Don't be decived
If she really want u as frnds
Shouldn't have left in the first place

It's that simple..
Thanks for that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.