Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men (506 Views)

Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing / Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2021
At the end of this thread, i will be giving the two books to two different Nairalanders (randomly).

I must admit, writing a book is not really easy as a lot of people put it. Infact it took a month before i was able to complete these two books.

At a point, i stopped writing not because i don't know what to write but because they were a lot of questions were in my mind.

Sometimes i will abandon the writing to start chatting on whatsapp and reading posts on nairaland (i write with my phone).

TBC ..............
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
The hardest part when it comes to writing a book is at the beginning and at the middle. This is the stage where a lot of people ask themselves why they are even writing this book.

This is the stages many people abandon their book. Looking at a blank screen on your conputer or phone at the beginning of your writing will give you goosebumps and before you know it, procrastination starts. From procrastination, it becomes total abandonment.

To pass this stage: Leave everything you're doing and start writing as soon as possible. Letters will turn to words, words will turn to sentences, sentences will turn to paragraphs and paragraphs will become chapters.

The middle stage is another hard part when it comes to writing because at this point, you'll feel like you've written everything in your head meanwhile you have not even started writing anything. A lot of people lose concentration easily at this point and finding the right words, phrases and sentences to continue writing their book becomes difficult.

To pass this stage: Swim against the tide or you get carried away by it.

TBC ...........

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Hayee(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2021
I understand I also always feel like that anytime I right a book to cheesy cheesy cheesy good luck I wish you good sales wink wink

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Hayee:
I understand I also always feel like that anytime I right a book to cheesy cheesy cheesy good luck I wish you good sales wink wink
Every writer feels same way too including the top best selling authors

Thanks dear and you too
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Now to the main topic
The level of Simping and needineess on nairaland has always been a topic of discussion and worry.

This is why the redpill was born even though a lot of men are going about it the wrong way. There's a difference between been a redpiller and a misogynist. Unfortunately most men on nairaland are taking the redpilling too far

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Onemansquad(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
Now to the main topic
The level of Simping and needineess on nairaland has always been a topic of discussion and worry.

This is why the redpill was born even though a lot of men are going about it the wrong way. There's a difference between been a redpiller and a misogynist. Unfortunately most men on nairaland are taking the redpilling too far

hmmmm can i get the book bro?
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2021
all these yeye people claiming rubbish upon rubbish online about dating...you guys are no better that the fraud FreshandFit on youtube.... aka quick to write/claim arrant nonsense and then doing exactly the opposite in your own life.

bunch of simps pretending to be alphas...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2021
These two books contains the power of excellence that you need in Dating and taking control of your relationship.

1. TALKING POINT
2. THE CAGE CALLED FRIENDZONE

I will talk more about the books later.
I will be giving this book to two Nairalanders for free.
just drop your email address and specify the one you want.

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Onemansquad(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
These two books contains the power of excellence that you need in Dating and taking control of your relationship.

1. TALKING POINT

wizeboss@gmail.com. i want the second one
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by BadBullet(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You write exactly like someone i know

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
BadBullet:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You write exactly like someone i know
That's because i learnt from a lot of authors

You may be right
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by BadBullet(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

That's because i learnt from a lot of authors

You may be right
I'm following you bro i av a lot to learn from u. I still remember ur last thread on learning how to Bleep cheesy
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Melaye(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

1. TALKING POINT

i nid the books bro
melaye1@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Melaye:

i nid the books bro
melaye1@gmail.com
The book is for men and not for women
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Melaye(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
The book is for men and not for women
i am a man oo cheesy
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
Now to the main topic

Facts there’s a huge difference, The redpill exposes you to the Nature of females and once you understand that you will know how to deal effectively with women to get the best result but most don’t want to understand they just want to be angry at women forever. It’s sad and funny at the same time .

Check out Locario and Miles on YouTube you’ll get some good insights for your book. Cheers
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Facts there’s a huge difference, The redpill exposes you to the Nature of females and once you understand that you will know how to deal effectively with women to get the best result but most don’t want to understand they just want to be angry at women forever. It’s sad and funny at the same time .

Check out Locario and Miles on YouTube you’ll get some good insights for your book. Cheers

Bless you bro

I laugh when some Nairalanders think being a redpiller is all about getting free pussies or beiing vengeful towards women

Knowing how to handle and control a woman is one of the best knowledge a man can have.
I don't blame them though, when the knowledge is too much, it becomes a problem because they won't know how to use this new found power.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by Robisky001(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Bless you bro

I laugh when some Nairalanders think being a redpiller is all about getting free pussies or beiing vengeful towards women

Knowing how to handle and control a woman is one of the best knowledge a man can have.
I don't blame them though, when the knowledge is too much, it becomes a problem because they won't know how to use this new found power.
I need the first one, please. lordzedge@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men by DannyXpress: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Melaye:

i nid the books bro
melaye1@gmail.com

Onemansquad:

wizeboss@gmail.com. i want the second one
Sent
Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Husband - Dr. Pst. Becky Eneche / Beautiful Lady Reveals She’s A Bricklayer, Shares Video Of Herself At Work / Simping Is Dangerous To Your Health And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.