Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? (11844 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Joeyfizzo: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Nigerians are hypocrites and unintelligent. A guy asked a reasonable question, but the foolish ones decided to project their holier than thou personality. It's natural to be curious!

Ladies would have commented but they stayed off because it's very obvious they gonna slut-shame them. Imagine some calling him gay because he seeks answers to his curiosity. I'm damn sure most of them would be curious to know what it feels like.

They make sex look like a taboo but most of them are perverts! Shameless hypocrites!!!

I love this piece. May God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Joeyfizzo: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
I have issued a babe deep in her anus n she squirted....he loved it
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Henon: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I can't see what I did wrong all you above me. Don't you wash your butt hole with water? Nawa o
Guy, is either you're or you're bisexual.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by oyatz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:
I once try the anal sex with my boss wife, and i think she loved it cuz she was so relaxed as fvck and i felt it hot in there as well.

The feelings and experience will be different for both genders.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
oyatz:

The feelings and experience will be different for both genders.
Yea different feeling's 4 both gender's but i think d female's enjoy it more

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by RealEzee(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
undecided see as guys dey answer question way op asked of babes na wa oo

Now no babe go come share their opinion
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

Mind you I'm not gay and will never be.
So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Yea different feeling's 4 both gender's but i think d female's enjoy it more
Yeah its very different , coz women are used to pain and sometimes our body interprets it as pleasure , but its not the same for men I think that's something that would affect our each genders feel with anal sex
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Benwallt(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
I've commented... undecided

When y'all slut shame women here...why would they comment?

Even you just called the op gay...

I swear, Nigerians are the worse set of people...

Go to Quora... The maturity there... Even Reddit...
ಠ_ʖಠ
I totally agreed with you. Nigerians are the worst specimen on the planet. They will help you think below your thoughts and take the nonsensicals beyond Everest. Very irrational. I salute your courage jare though you would still receive some bashing from lowlifes. They have shame driven almost all the girls in this forum

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Yeah its very different , coz women are used to pain and sometimes our body interprets it as pleasure , but its not the same for men I think that's something that would affect our each genders feel with anal sex
Yeah i think it comes with much pain at first but later on they feel the pleasure (female)
But to me i don't feel any pleasure when doing the anal sex but i only feel the warmness in there
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by bigjackass: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerian girls would come here and comment, then you are mistaking.
I tire for our women, shame shame, even in a faceless and untraceable forum like this.
I don't blame the girls at all undecided How can you expect them to come and talk about how anal feels so that nairaland males can use it troll and slut shame them at the slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Frankly I don't know which is really better ,but I know that I love anal , it feels good in its own way very different feelings , it feels full and you just don't want to stop ( sweet pain) especially at the entrance going in and pulling out till you reach edge , deep strokes, then the vagina sex feels like you wanna pee but you can't , like you're holding it , i don't know for men but that's it , then add the pounding while the feeling of peeing is there , and your body can't concentrate

Using a finger doesn't make you gay , its only gay when you do it with same sex , some girls taste their own juices does that make them gay or make them capable of giving another girl oral ( I doubt) , if its gay then even guys that have anal sex with girls are all gay and that's a large number of ppl here
Wow, you're a kind gal and I like what you've written here. Thanks a million times. Seems you're in the abroad to be this open minded.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Henon:

Guy, is either you're or you're bisexual.
I'm straight
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Wow, you're a kind gal and I like what you've written here. Thanks a million times. Seems you're in the abroad to be this open minded.

Nah I'm in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Nah I'm in Nigeria
That's nice, good to know. Do you keep friends?
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Yeah i think it comes with much pain at first but later on they feel the pleasure (female)
But to me i don't feel any pleasure when doing the anal sex but i only feel the warmness in there
Do you use jelly to rub the anal hole before insertion?
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Do you use jelly to rub the anal hole before insertion?
Yea got so many juices lubricant i do apply on both the vagina and anus
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

You mean like giving anal to a lady?
I didn't feel much pain my first time , different women different body's , it only hurts when there's no lubrication at all
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I thought you're not in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by dumart: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Arrant Nonsense
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

You mean like giving anal to a lady?
I didn't feel much pain my first time , different women different body's , it only hurts when there's no lubrication at all
Yea lubrication help's tho but passes false pleasure to the brain (male). The anus is'nt as juicey as the vagina
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

I thought you're not in Nigeria
I frequent Nigeria, I have businesses here
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Yea got so many juices lubricant i do apply on both the vagina and anus
Okay, can you please name them
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Okay, can you please name them
I mix my with different ebony oil's and aloe~vera to make it more thick and sensational
U can google it on ya phone and choose 4rm the list u discover
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

I mix my with different ebony oil's and aloe~vera to make it more thick and sensational

I don't think its good to do that
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by house10s: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

Mind you I'm not gay and will never be.
So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.

nigger u getting there
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Yeah sure
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

I don't think its good to do that
Was'nt my idea tho
A southy girl i met here in lagos made me fell in love with the mixture. Trust me lady u gonna love it, the thickness is some~way cool
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Yeah sure
So let's be friends then
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Thanks man, have you fvcked a man's ass hole before? Any difference with that of man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) / Hot Gist / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.