Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? (11840 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

Mind you I'm not gay and will never be.
So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.
You know that feeling u get when you wanna shit? Thats it. Don't understand how people like such.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

So let's be friends then
Okay
Emails? Orrrr
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Thanks man, have you fvcked a man's ass hole before? Any difference with that of man
Nah ! Hav'nt even thought of doing that bro
But i have so many gay friend's, i'll ask them about the experience and feeling's sooner or later
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

Nah ! Hav'nt even thought of doing that bro
But i have so many gay friend's, i'll ask them about the experience and feeling's sooner or later
Okay, cool
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Okay
Emails? Orrrr
Send me your mobile
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You know that feeling u get when you wanna shit? Thats it. Don't understand how people like such.
Hahahahahaha, interesting. Seems you've given it a trial before
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
What about the feeling of being fcvkdd in the vagina, how does that one feel. Someone said it feels like u want to urinate but can't, is that true?
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Send me your mobile

Send yours instead or just send me am email coz I don't feel comfortable posting my number here
( you can send your number there I'll message you)
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Bolarineliza202: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
toujurs:
You that is a man, and using an f, on your profile, are you not worst of them all undecided
I can't reply someone whose sense is half my i.q

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by toujurs: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I can't reply someone whose sense is half my i.q
I wish, look at this introverted low life, that hides behind his keyboard. to type like his worth anything. lipsrsealed undecided. Claim what you are not, grin, hungry slowpoke. IQ indeed undecided
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Bolarineliza202: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Albertone:

I'm interested in your reason for saying this.
Imagine!
Because the op inserted his finger in his butt hole,he was immediately tagged a gay.

They don't reason like that in other countries,Nigeria is full with sets of hypocrites.
I am sure some of those accusing the op of being gay are the type that engage in anal sex most.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Flamemignon1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Henon:

Guy, is either you're or you're bisexual.
Lol... That's not how sexuality works
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
LadyD22:

Send yours instead or just send me am email coz I don't feel comfortable posting my number here
Starrjau@gmail.com ( you can send your number there I'll message you)
Done

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Lol... That's not how sexuality works
Do you mind the myopic guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

What about the feeling of being fcvkdd in the vagina, how does that one feel. Someone said it feels like u want to urinate but can't, is that true?
I wonder how humans with brains ask questions on this platform...mtcheeeeew
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I wonder how humans with brains ask questions on this platform...mtcheeeeew
Who's this animalistic imbecilicc moronn bikonu, you're senseless
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Jayzel: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Who's this animalistic imbecilicc moronn bikonu, you're senseless
Hey bro U have to slow & over look most things in lyf bro That's wat make's us a man. "PLAY COOL & STAY SAFE"
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Pumpumking: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I was bathing this evening in the cool shower so I had to watch my anal area and stick my finger I inside my anus and I felt good about it and was wondering how it could feel to receive a dick inside.

So I'm just wondering if the feelings in anal sex feels same as vagina in ladies.

U not gay but u watchin yor own annal....corrrect?....are u ok in the head sir? undecided
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by siant: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jayzel:

It some~times hurt to tell my white folk's "hey i'm from nigeria"
So what are you trying to say in essence? That your white folks are more better than Nigerians?

Nonsense
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerian girls would come here and comment, then you are mistaking.
I tire for our women, shame shame, even in a faceless and untraceable forum like this.
even if she talks, y'all will troll her out of this forum and call her a ho.

Very soon ladies will leave romanceland for you guys so you can date each other.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LadyD22(f): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Done
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Pumpumking: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2021
LadyD22:

so u like annnal? was yor nomba? I want to hire u for secretary job cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Albertone(m): 2:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Imagine!
Because the op inserted his finger in his butt hole,he was immediately tagged a gay.

They don't reason like that in other countries,Nigeria is full with sets of hypocrites.
I am sure some of those accusing the op of being gay are the type that engage in anal sex most.

True that!
That's why I frequent reddit and quora...They are liberal people there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by AlphaStyles(m): 3:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

gay tendencies
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2021
AlphaStyles:
gay tendencies
Nop, just thinking out
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

U not gay but u watchin yor own annal....corrrect?....are u ok in the head sir? undecided
No you're sick in the head
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Pumpumking: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

No you're sick in the head

u upset coz we sxpose u to be gay...correct?....u are gay...nairaland is gay free zone.. u n yor people not wanted hear...Vaamoooooooooooooooooooooooooose!!!!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LINTUNE(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

grin..haha...ur time will start from fingering his butt to using intimacy gadget , before eventually looking for a dick to penetrate your butt hole, just so u can see how it feels..boss I'm very sure u are gay, your type becomes full blown gay after unnecessary experiments.
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
LINTUNE:
grin..haha...ur time will start from fingering his butt to using intimacy gadget , before eventually looking for a dick to penetrate your butt hole, just so u can see how it feels..boss I'm very sure u are gay, your type becomes full blown gay after unnecessary experiments.
Yes I'm gay with your father and I drilled his butt hole cool
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by LINTUNE(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Yes I'm gay with your father and I drilled his butt hole cool
GAYbriel, finish with ur dad and family first, perhaps I could get you another gay that got my father's qualities.... grin fucking queer
Re: Ladies Who Have Done Anal,does It Feel Like Vagina Too? by Myexdisturbs: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
LINTUNE:
GAYbriel, finish with ur dad and family first, perhaps I could get you another gay that got my father's qualities.... grin fucking queer
Your father is my gay partner grin grin your father's gateman impregnated your mom to give birth to u, but she asked me to keep calm grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know How To Be A Girlfriend. / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out / When You Are Having Sex With A Girl And She Is Doing This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.