Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen (33079 Views)

UNICAL Publishes Names Of 638 Students Withdrawn From The Institution / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Clinghton: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
You only fail when you refuse to continue trying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatz:
She had always been brilliant but was just not very disciplined in 2016 at OAU possibly due to youthful exurberance of unlimited freedom after just leaving home as a teenager.
You are talking because you did not school in OAU.
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by famouscargo4u: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:
OAU has proven to be a school filled with sadist lecturers with the number of dropouts making the news of late… I say a prayer to every OAU Students here cool

[color=#990000][/color] reporting trending campus gist since 1814

You should respect anyone who graduated from OAU. The system makes it so difficult to excel.

1 Like

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by azikiweironsi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Harddiskng:

This just shows you are not informed. Do you know the number of private university graduates ruling the tech world in Africa, most of them are multi-millionaires in USD. Or it is your corrupt politicians you want to mentions as products of your “ivory towers”. Btw education there is very deplorable to say the least, I just don’t want to mention the name of the Federal University I attended, I was utterly disappointed; the cons were too much.

If only you know the standard of education in schools like Covenant, Landmark, even Babcock, you won’t write this nonsense.

Babcock - Paystack, Covenant - Piggyvest just to mention the most poplar from a very long list.

Again you are not informed all, educate yourself.

This is baseless, Educational system in Federal schools are flawed na who sabi cram pass and it could be she wasn’t just serious or found the environment unconducive.

After my undergraduate studies I could count the number of students from my set that were dragging draw (2.2), only to go aboard for further studies in schools of global repute and they came out topping their class there with distinction.

Quality of education pass quality of education, some people are not just built for this stress and nonsense you call education in Nigeria.

You have said it all. Thank God for these private universities. There is something wrong with our Federal universities. As a product of one, lecturers are gods. They even boast that you won't make it in his subject and nobody can change it. You there not buy his handouts nor contribute to buy tyres to his car. But when I travelled abroad to pursue a masters degree, it was like heaven on earth. Lecturers take you like their own friend, support you in your project I mean doing your project together. Infact, they're numerous to be mentioned. There was no additional days to the completion of my course. Unlike my country, you can't predict when because of incessant strikes. May God heal my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
You can deceive yourself sha.
he said the truth..in most fg uni its 15k for one course...then if u have big ass its a straight A..but any girl way lecturer eye dey my bro commot eye o...then project 80k...i was shocked during my masters prog in a fg uni some students nor sabi run regression in pri uni they teach u this in your year 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by KoshCAD: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
tutudesz:

Are you aware that private university lecturers are lecturers of Fed and State University
Says who? Where did you get your dream from?
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by redcliff: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
to those people downgrading private school firstclass, go do am if e easy!
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by KoshCAD: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fraiser:
Am a product of Federal University but I can say thay noting special in fed uni, all we do is lacram lapour... Practically we can do almost noting in what we study.
Speak about yourself.

So in private, they don't do lacram la pour

2 Likes

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
juniorstar:

What does this show u..that if you survived in OAU. You must be a legend!!

after surviving at OAU, what next?

by d way, surviving suffering in a higher institution shouldnt be something worth glorifying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Yoighaman(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
juniorstar:

What does this show u..that if you survived in OAU. You must be a legend!!

I remember way back when I was seeking admission. I went to OAU the first day the school resumed and was shocked to see their LTs filled with students who were jacking like crazy, first day of resumption o...na there I know say wahala be like bicycle, nobody teach me before I waka pass smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by GGirll: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
flokii:
She was withdrawn from one of the top three unis in Nigeria.. alas here she is graduating as overall best in one of the glorified secondary schools called private unis in Nigeria.

For UI, UNILAG & OAU to withdraw your admission means you're not mentally fit to be in higher institution.. congrats to her all the same.

Please with all due respect I disagree with your assertion ma/sir. I am a product of one of d Federal Universitites you listed up there and I must tell you this, they are living in past glories as many of them are not d same as they were in the 80's and 90's. I respect private Universities like Covenant and rate them above these 3 you listed up there now, I stand to be corrected n I've decided non of my kids will study in those Federal Universitites except it's God's wish as I'm going to make sure they study abroad or in a good private University.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by KoshCAD: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
lolu2019:
ode.saddist lecturers everywhere in states and federal universities. they are always in competition with the students. If it is not for grade,it will be for sex or bribe.
Sadist lectures yen, yen, yen. Yet, people still graduate with first class, second class upper and lower.

Yes, I know saddest lecturers are there, but people still graduate there.

1 Like

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by lolu2019: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Sadist lectures yen, yen, yen. Yet, people still graduate with first class, second class upper and lower.

Yes, I know saddest lecturers are there, but people still graduate there.

what u don't know is that their are some students that are untouchable.
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by redcliff: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
flokii:
She was withdrawn from one of the top three unis in Nigeria.. alas here she is graduating as overall best in one of the glorified secondary schools called private unis in Nigeria.

For UI, UNILAG & OAU to withdraw your admission means you're not mentally fit to be in higher institution.. congrats to her all the same.

are you not a fool? does education have to be about suffering? change your mentality, it will automatically fix your life. na 1+2 them dey teach them for bowen? you for go do am if e easy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Legend44(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Public universities will always want to stress students without any reason
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by juniorstar(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ignis:

You must be dumb
Sure..but in my dumbness am smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Legend44(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Don't mind him... U see nigerian students go abroad and make first class that's cos they don't stress them the way they do here in Nigeria public uni's... To even do course registration sef na war... Long queue before u fetch water... Lecturers will be claiming god.. They need to lecture students on mental health cos the system is stressing them out.
redcliff:

are you not a fool? does education have to be about suffering? change your mentality, it will automatically fix your life. na 1+2 them dey teach them for bowen? you for go do am if e easy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by juniorstar(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
oyatainer:

I have studied in two other universities after OAU, experience in OAU is incomparable to any here in Nigeria. The drilling and hectic experience are designed to mould you not to break you. The distinction is visible in my place of work now where handful of OAU products stand out.
You cant pass through the walls of Oau and not excel in any place you find yourself.. it's not possible. It's obvious in their product even those who were showed road 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by juniorstar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Newton2024:

Ignorance + fallacy

I have tasted both public and private higher institutions and I can sincerely tell you that private is better. You people can't know this because you don't want to know.
What Oau gives is that fighting spirit! The can do attitude. Ever conscious! Ever vigilant. Ability to work under pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Orpe7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
The lazy ones that can't stand the heat in the kitchen
OAU was right about u
OAU isn't for the weak

3 Likes

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Murphyenemuwe: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Great idea. Na faj you stay or awo or town
EwuGambia:
OAU..... undecided
The school humble ma shaaaa.... undecided
Most brilliant boy from secondary come dey hustle for
pass mark for Uni.... angry.

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by tutudesz: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Says who? Where did you get your dream from?
undecided do your investigation 1st before replying me or you think private university just employ lecturers without experience

1 Like

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
OAU gave serious ptsd that year in white house, but i won't trade great Ife for any other.

1 Like

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by BennyDGreat: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
flokii:

I hope you are joking....Most Federal universities na old glory....the quality of education has dropped a long time ago...

I can show you many private university graduates that now occupy fantastic positions in this country and abroad and you dare say they are glorified secondary schools?

You dey hype U.I, OAU, UNILAG....like say we no attend public University...abegi
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
EwuGambia:
OAU..... undecided
The school humble ma shaaaa.... undecided
Most brilliant boy from secondary come dey hustle for
pass mark for Uni.... angry.

Lol

Ewu my man cheesy
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by BennyDGreat: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
yusman14:
Me as a 300level first class engineering student of OAU,will surely never have a "B" grade in this Bowen university..not bragging!!
Only OAU students can understand.. Imagine someone that can't even maintain consecutive 1.0 CGPA in OAU having a first class in a private university...LMAO..
Schooling in a federal university is one of the most terrible and best experience someone can ever have..

You are bragging Baba....no dey hype rubbish federal universities in Nigeria...Just compare the OAU you dey brag about with Universities in Egypt, South Africa, Ghana, Seychelles...etc....you go see say it better to enter Private University for Nigeria if you have funds.

Put that mentality that it's easy to get first class in Private Universities somewhere.
You need to go out and expose yourself.
If I give you 5 names of Private University graduates and where they are currently, you go humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by ignis: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
juniorstar:

Sure..but in my dumbness am smarter than you.

I'm happy you acknowledge you are dumb.
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
U this Ancient of days man better wake up o...

How can u say gap between fed, state and private is wide?

Federal University products that cannot properly express themselves these days

Abegi go and sit down. U need better flogging.
Compare the students hostel in both let's see.
Never seen such a Useless country that will use her own hands to destroy herself and shoot both her feet
This is the last time u would ever make such statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
She obviously worked hard for it
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by koyeni(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na the new trend be this
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Awesome feat, congratulations baby girl more wins
Re: Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
GGirll:

Please with all due respect I disagree with your assertion ma/sir. I am a product of one of d Federal Universitites you listed up there and I must tell you this, they are living in past glories as many of them are not d same as they were in the 80's and 90's. I respect private Universities like Covenant and rate them above these 3 you listed up there now, I stand to be corrected n I've decided non of my kids will study in those Federal Universitites except it's God's wish as I'm going to make sure they study abroad or in a good private University.
don't mind that analogue museumatic antiquated fellow.

The few Federal University products that we see shining/excelling are those who attended private schools for their secondary school education. The remaining are grads of 90s, 80s, 70s and earlier than the year of Nigeria got independence

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.